TheRamenBandit
Mega
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: GAR FOR BISHOP!
Favorite Band: AAA

Re: KR Kiva 32 Released

Post by TheRamenBandit »

Arigomi wrote: An alternate title for the show should be Kamen Rider KKK. We now know that the Checkmate Four are in essence stained glass supremecists. Individual System's lyrics about "white justice" don't seem so out of place anymore.
*out of subject*
the same could be said for Kamen Rider Black, the organization wear pointy white hats with masks and go after a black Kamen Rider
CLICK ME!
According to the "TV-Nihon girls," i'm a prick
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Alright a cameo of a new rider is he going to be good or evil, also Wataru is reunited with his childhood friend unfortunately it turns out he's King of all Fangire. Loved Wataru's answer to Nago's question about why he became a bounty hunter priceless. Taiga said it's his duty to kill humans who are progressing humanity does that mean his father ordered Rook to kill everyone involved with the Ixa project?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Somehow, Castle Doran being used as a Fangire HQ for the Checkmate Four in the past leads me to this curiousity.

Spoiler
Where is Kiva in 86, when there's supposedly one in the past? IXA was made to counteract THAT Kiva, and that was it's primary purpose, wasn't it? Remember that Maya had Kivat the II with her when she was first introduced. Otoya possessing Wataru confirms this with his chat with the current Kivat. As far as I also know, only Kivat can activate Kiva's initial henshin powerup.

Castle Doran belongs to Kiva, as far as I'm concerned. When it hides, it leaves behind Kiva's symbol in the buildings it hides in, and Tatsulot laid sleeping inside the castle, ready to be awakened when it was time for Kiva to shed into it's true form. So for Castle Doran to be used in 86 as it is, I wonder now if the 86 Kiva was the original King.

Because of the events we still have yet to know, Kiva, instead of being passed on to Taiga, is passed onto Wataru instead. If that's true, then perhaps this new Rider is a creation to replace and perhaps even surpass Kiva, who is now set with the task to kill fangire. It also explains why Castle Doran is no longer a Fangire HQ. Something happened in the past, probably involving Otoya, the Arms Monsters, and perhaps even Maya herself, for the current events to be how they are.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bloody Rose, the violin his father made, somehow reprograms Kiva to kill Fangires instead of supporting and ruling them as King. Would Maya have had anything to do with this, I wonder?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Warrior of Zarona wrote: IXA was made to counteract THAT Kiva, and that was it's primary purpose, wasn't it?
I don't remember them being so specific with the reason behind IXA's creation in the show.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

I think it was Nago, and even Shima, who said this. Perhaps it might not have been it's original purpose then, but I'm pretty sure they mentioned that IXA was eventually updated to fight the original Kiva.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It'd be neat with Wataru were the original Kiva. He'd be Taiga's dad then

/me photoshops Wataru's face into the empty king's image on Asahi's character page
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

ryujin wrote:*currently watching Kamen Rider Den-O* ... is it just me or that pic of Ramon/Bashaa by ArcaneMagus_JCC reminds me of Daiki - that football kid who made a contract with the crab imajin - from Kamen Rider Den-O episodes 5-6 or they just look alike?
Yes, it's been mentioned that the characters are played by the same person. His name is Ogoe Yuuki(小越勇輝) and he's 14 this year.

It seems that it's Matsuda-san's birthday on 23 Sept, and the cast held a birthday party for him. Happy birthday.^^ The same picture has been uploaded to at least 3 of the cast blogs I visited.
TheRamenBandit
Mega

Post by TheRamenBandit »

Warrior of Zarona wrote:
Where is Kiva in 86, when there's supposedly one in the past? IXA was made to counteract THAT Kiva,
actually in 86, i believe it was to fight the Fangire at first, then eventually to fight the 86 Kiva and the Fangire
CLICK ME!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Yes, let's go at Mach Speed was awesome. Wataru's answer to Nago's question was great as well. It was the point that he was serious that made the thing so funny. Castle Doran in 86 makes me think that Ootya will take over the castle from the Checkmate Four.
TheRamenBandit
Mega

Post by TheRamenBandit »

Phoenix512 wrote:. Castle Doran in 86 makes me think that Ootya will take over the castle from the Checkmate Four.
he did (in theory) jump into the pants of Maya
CLICK ME!
Techol887
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Techol887 »

[quote="Mr "I don't do this for buttons""]Get teh crook! NAO!![/quote] Overly serious Nago is still funny.

As an aside, it's gonna be interesting to see how Taiga's story plays out, quite a few things were introduced for him in this ep
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I just can't believe that the two grown-ups were playing at a sand pit and discussing how to build sand castles T_T
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

That's what makes it hilarious!
mlai
Adventure
Favorite series: Saint Seiya
2nd Favorite Series: One Piece

Post by mlai »

It was good reunion between Taiga and Wataru. They don't know that they are going to be enemy. This episode just the begining of pushing story forward that is why there is little actions but with more development of characters.
TheRamenBandit
Mega

Post by TheRamenBandit »

If i watched the Heisei KR long enough, i believe that this is the point of the series where it starts making Plot Twists
CLICK ME!

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”