Forum rules
Wiki Link

< The Next | Kiva | Decade >
steve the kitty
Number 6
Number 6

Re: KR Kiva 32 Released

Post by steve the kitty »

Silent_X wrote:You know that bank robber wasn't wearing a shirt with buttons.
If Nago got a hold of him, I'm sure that he'd rip the button from he's pants or something... that man is psycho when it comes to his buttons.
zeronos_potato_form
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by zeronos_potato_form »

Woots. Guess I should post my reply asap instead of waiting for the next day. (Complete and watch finsh it at 1.30 AM, :P) Anyway, Castle Dran is sleeping in the forest. It look so cute... I wanna hug it. Nago: I wanna be a Bouty Hunter cause I can earn free buttons and get money at the same time. LOL at Wataru, the most polite Bounty Hunter ever. Catching a criminal turn out to let him escape (and let Nago finsh the job for him), and play with his childhood friend on a sand pit mean for children (though both are not 100% human, Wataru 50% Fangire, Taiga pure fangire) and ignored Nago when Nago trying to scold him. Tatuslot is a kid, and that for sure. He does not even know when not to disturb Wataru when Wataru was having a romatic atmosphere with Mio, so end up being drag away by Kivat. That traitor fangire... Look so nerdy. How possible a human can love him? (chanes ranged from 1-99%). That Bishop is a stalker. Stalking the Queen 24/7. Wondering does he even do anything else than stalking? Gotta LOL at Megumi, see a handsome guy and goes X.X over him and trying to flirt with him (though unsessecful). As usual, the (most probaly evil) new rider standing at one side, watching his friend fight against the Good rider without revealing himself. *Despo to see Name not revealed yet
shadowblade330
Infinity
Favorite series: Faiz, Ace
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Anime

Post by shadowblade330 »

Great episode lots of stuff happening cant wait for the next episode.

Kamen Rider Den-O gonna miss all that climaxing.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Oh yeah, the nerd Fangire was great. It was just so random
Lao Hu
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Kenji
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Things that go boom.

Post by Lao Hu »

Maybe it was just me...

Does it appear that they re-configured the CG for Tatsulot? His tail seems a bit longer than in previous episodes. It might have been the camera angles (since we usually see him more in profile than from the front. Totally random. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Outstanding translation on this one, guys! Thanks for all the hard work!
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

Watching this episode, it dawned on me that the writers may know exactly where they're going, which is a very nice change of pace. Everything seems to be coming together so nicely. Plus, awesome new rider reveal. Kengo, perhaps?

Also: even when he's sane, Nago is still pretty damn crazy. Good times.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Riki appearing out of nowhere? ... i'm guessing Riki (or his clan) had a run in with the Fangire Queen before.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

takenoko wrote:Oh yeah, the nerd Fangire was great. It was just so random
wasnt he in Boukenger?
you know the guys who wanted to get into that school thing about Adventure or something?
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Taiga and Wataru are half brothers, obviously. Maya finally realizes what it is to love a human with Otoya, and Otoya falls for Maya and her mysterious super hotness. They do the horizontal mambo, but the 1980s King finds out and fights Otoya, becoming the evil Kiva that everyone talked about in the beginning of the series. There's a big battle between 1980s IXA and Kiva that almost destroys the world, and they kill each other. Maya runs off somehow stealing Castle Doran raises Wataru herself, asking Kivat and the three Arms Monsters to protect him and that when the time comes to give him their power to protect humanity.

But the three arms monsters work for Otoya (said by Jirou himself), not Maya. And if Maya betrayed the other fangires, won't she be chased down by Bishop and be killed? And how do they pass Queen's power to Mio? Is it genetically? Or because of that leg bracelet?

This episode seems weird to me...
1. The sudden scene changes (Wataru and Taiga building sand castle and then it suddenly skipped to Taiga and Mio having lunch)
2. The weird time line (From the "Sudden scene change" after Taiga talked while Mio is eating, the next scene is Taiga and Wataru talking in that "whatever its name is" cafe. Shouldn't after they (Taiga and Wataru) meet, they go talk somewhere? Not skip to the lunch with Mio scene?)
3. The randomness of Riki appearing out of nowhere to fight Maya...
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

*Pailia = Paella (a Spanish rice dish) . How I love this food (envies Mio). Yummy, btw here's one good recipe of paella http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/paella,1371,RC.html

*13:53 - Making bat sand outlines.

*I like the New Rider costume. Its stain glass design is definitely fangaiesque.

*Cool Pearl Shell Fangire power. Black pearls form crown, surrounds target and fires like super pellets.

*Preview shows Dogga Fever. That's why it is Riki vs Maya for this episode.

*Coffee meeting outside Kido's Cafe? hmmm...

Nago: Do you know why I am a Bounty Hunter?
Wataru: Is it to collect buttons? :roll:
Nago: NO! :x
IT IS TO TRAIN! ... how to grab buttons (murmurs to himself) Stupid apprentice.
TheRamenBandit
Mega
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: GAR FOR BISHOP!
Favorite Band: AAA

Post by TheRamenBandit »

*after Nago catches Burgler*
Nago: Where's your button!
Burgler: I HAVE NO BUTTON!
*grabs crotch button*
Nago: GOLDEN STARS OF VICTORY!
*rips it out*
Nago: ORE NO BUTTONU!
CLICK ME!
According to the "TV-Nihon girls," i'm a prick
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Huh... So Taiga is the kid from Maya and who ever the King was back in 86... And if we go with the assumption that Wataru's parents are Otoya (which we know) and Maya (who everyone guesses)... Yea that would mean him and Taiga are only half brothers...He's still a prick for going after his best friend's girl but he doesn't know cause Mio didn't tell him, like in an attempt not to get shattered like all the fangire that love humans like Mio thinks Wataru is.

Also... What if Maya and 86 King's kid was a girl... Would that mean instead of King it would have been the next Queen and they'd have to look for King? Or would they just keep pumping them out till a boy (King) was born?

One, last, thing... Anyone else surprised by Riki popping up out of nowhere to show Otoya Maya's true 'colors' as it were? ... Does that make Riki an Otoya fan-boy?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

tht was a kaixa esque entrance

Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

This episode seemed a bit strange to me because the '86 plot was a bit shorter than normal, but oh well. Also, still using emperor form? Bleh. I want to see Bashaa form again. T_T
bondanrastika
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo

Post by bondanrastika »

- huh? another faiz thingy : the "we-dont-know-his-name-yet" rider's appearance was kinda similar to kaixa's. we go way back. and that was a good cocktease. :wink:
- hmm.. where have i seen that decoration on his feet/arm before.. wasn't it similar to that aozora organization's weapon?? (that whip thingy..) shima-san better have some explanation.
- the wataru/taiga scene jump to taiga/mio scene was kinda confusing.
- that's right!! spare his life cos he's an otaku!! gyahahahahaha..
- did anyone notice maya's henshin? her cheek looked just like wataru when he henshins. (y'know, that stained glass thingy..)
- that's what i was talking about!! mio's fangire form is the same with maya's. only different color.
- dammit toei. you should just rename the show to "Kamen Rider Emperor Kiva" (i miss the good ol' DMB.. :()

there are 3 things that i can't wait to find out :
- eps. 33, and who is that rider??? is it taiga? or maybe kengo? or maybe someone else??? we haven't know yet :wink:
- and as this series is getting nearer to the end, i can't wait to see the rest of the story and how will it end.
- last but not least, i can't wait to see what's 2009's rider going to look like :D gyahahahaha..

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”