ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Mei (Pteraranger)
Favorite Actor?: Al Pacino
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Candy Toys
Quote: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: KR Kiva 34 released

Post by dekared »

takenoko wrote:>What exactly is the difference between an empire and a kingdom? After all it was called the British Empire, and it was ruled by a King.

Clearly they don't know any English. When they were an empire they should have called their leader an emperor
shame you say that, as we invented the language. england? english? ring any bells?
icecreamhendrix wrote:To all that say about Dark Kiva being an new form of Saga...

No. He is the third Rider.
oh dear. unfortunately for you, saga is the third rider. ya know, with kiva being the first, and IXA being the second.
WHERE'S THE SOAP?!
icecreamhendrix
Secretly a Robot in Disguise
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Band: The Jimi Hendrix Exp
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Transformers
Quote: There's no time to waste! I must summon the Justice League to an emergency meeting! It may well take our combined powers to battle the awesome menace of Starro and its starfish-deputies! - Aquaman
Location: What's the point of this, everyone else just writes something snarky

Post by icecreamhendrix »

I meant Saga is the third rider.
Techol887
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Techol887 »

Sooo... Nago Punching Season, Pt.2? And the buttons, they do SOMETHING! :lol:

Nago's really become a laugh riot in the last few eps, although seeing him go "Yay." seemed disturbing to me. Oh yeah and I couldn't stop laughing at Kengo called him a "Button Otoko". Heh, so true. I might just using that as his nickname from now on

And hang on, I thought Bishop was being rhetorical at first since he already knows what happened to Maya and Wataru is Kiva. And here I was thinking he was one of the smarter characters... :?
dekared
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by dekared »

icecreamhendrix wrote:I meant Saga is the third rider.
and yet still ur statement makes no sense at all.
WHERE'S THE SOAP?!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

He's saying that historically the last rider in the series tends to get the short end of the stick
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

dekared wrote:>shame you say that, as we invented the language. england? english? ring any bells?
I have to agree with Take indeed, because you are correcting him incorrectly, and thus showing that the English, indeed, do not speak good English. If you want to be a stickler for your English heritage and use that as how the culture created the language by bastardizing every language around them; wouldn't it be better to make sure you use your language correctly yourself? Just because your culture brought the language together, doesn't mean you are using it correctly. King is to Kingdom, and Emperor is to Empire. :idea:

oh dear. unfortunately for you, saga is the third rider. ya know, with kiva being the first, and IXA being the second.
Yeah, I agree with Take on this one when he says, "He's saying that historically the last rider in the series tends to get the short end of the stick." I am not quite sure why you decided to pick apart that one person's post, but making asking for clarification before jumping the shark wouldn't have made it seem like you were trying to pick a cyber fight. :) Just saying.

As to the on topic, I would love to see the plot move a bit faster at this point. We have a lot of backstory that we are missing, and at least for me, this is causing a bit of an issue when watching the series. Kiva went from a lot of good plot points to almost abandoning those and forcing new ones. I would like to get past the current story, and the awkward tension between Mio and Wataru, and get to the real guts of what Kiva has been promising. ^_^
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Techol887 wrote:And hang on, I thought Bishop was being rhetorical at first since he already knows what happened to Maya and Wataru is Kiva. And here I was thinking he was one of the smarter characters... :?
Eh?

Why are we arguing about English? XD

garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Techol887 wrote:

Nago's really become a laugh riot in the last few eps, although seeing him go "Yay." seemed disturbing to me.
Everytime Nago does something positive like smile or say "Yay", a kitten dies.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
icecreamhendrix
Secretly a Robot in Disguise
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Band: The Jimi Hendrix Exp
My boom: Transformers
Quote: There's no time to waste! I must summon the Justice League to an emergency meeting! It may well take our combined powers to battle the awesome menace of Starro and its starfish-deputies! - Aquaman
Location: What's the point of this, everyone else just writes something snarky

Post by icecreamhendrix »

takenoko wrote:He's saying that historically the last rider in the series tends to get the short end of the stick
YES Thank you Take-sama!
RidderWannaBe
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai

Post by RidderWannaBe »

im starting to hate kengo i dont like him in this episode and prob future episodes hes starting to become an a$$ also messing up his life was his fault in the first place for trying to fight and messing up his own arm
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

You are wishing to fault someone for trying to protect humanity?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Are you saying that Kengo's behavior is defensible?

I dunno, man. Your argument kind of makes the previous guy seem like he's guilty of attacking someone who is a great hero or something. Instead of bringing up a counterexample you try to make the original poster feel guilty, which makes for a pretty weak argument.

What's wrong with people disliking Kengo for being a jerk to others?
dekared
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by dekared »

Artimid wrote:
dekared wrote:>shame you say that, as we invented the language. england? english? ring any bells?
I have to agree with Take indeed, because you are correcting him incorrectly, and thus showing that the English, indeed, do not speak good English. If you want to be a stickler for your English heritage and use that as how the culture created the language by bastardizing every language around them; wouldn't it be better to make sure you use your language correctly yourself? Just because your culture brought the language together, doesn't mean you are using it correctly. King is to Kingdom, and Emperor is to Empire. :idea:
thats all nice and all, but i am not actually english, i am welsh. being welsh means i am british, which means the majority of us speak the english which my next door neighbours invented. and for the record i did use the language correctly. as for the king/empire thing, the british empire is not ruled technically by the king (or queen as it is now) just represented by them. i mean, we are called the united KINGDOM. now can we drop this stupid argument? thanks.

Artimid wrote:
Yeah, I agree with Take on this one when he says, "He's saying that historically the last rider in the series tends to get the short end of the stick." I am not quite sure why you decided to pick apart that one person's post, but making asking for clarification before jumping the shark wouldn't have made it seem like you were trying to pick a cyber fight. :) Just saying.
ok, i didn't understand the guys post, the way it was worded sounded like he was saying dark kiva couldn't be saga, as dark kiva was the third rider. i was pointing out this couldn't be possible. i wasn't picking a cyber fight. now that take has pointed out the true meaning to the post, i get it, ok?
WHERE'S THE SOAP?!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

takenoko wrote:Are you saying that Kengo's behavior is defensible?
No... I never said that. I'm saying it's not his fault that his arm got shot.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

Ok before racism can get through this topic which I hope not. It has been said before, both empire/emperor and kingdom/king differed by
Spoiler
territory

I got these definitions from Cambridge Dictionary 2008, ofcourse by Cambridge University (an English Academe). So I made sure that we are on the same battle playing ground.

empire
-a group of countries ruled by a single person, government or country:

kingdom
-a country ruled by a king or queen

Spoiler
So Take's very much correct after all.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”