< The Next | Kiva | Decade >
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Re: KR Kiva 34 released

Post by IanPro »

TheRamenBandit wrote:your avatar makes me lol
haha thanx
takenoko wrote:Ok, I fixed the avatar limit. Now it's 300 width 1000 height. It was switched before
hmm..I better resize mine then..hope you can still read it.
I can dance too!
ArcaneMagus_JCC
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Ren / Go-on Blue
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by ArcaneMagus_JCC »

TheRamenBandit wrote:
Wayo wrote: Ive been wondering for a while....we have a rook, bishop, queen and king. So....wheres the knight?
or the Pawn? oh wait those are Fangires hahah
I don't think there would be any Knight... They're the Checkmate FOUR after all...

-- I wonder what happened three years ago that made Nago happy. :lol:
-- Maya and Taiga wear their gloves to hide their Checkmate Four crests right? So why doesn't Mio and Bishop have one?
-- Bishop referred to "the" Dark Kiva as an armor, so it's most probably a new form or maybe some sort of Fuestle or something.
-- Why didn't the Fangire girl recognize Taiga as King?
Arms Monsters ^_^

ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Bishop sure is strong (He have that weak guy face like Watatru :))
Is it just me or does Bishop's fangire from look like a knight?

I can't hear the part where Wataru is humming "Destiny Play" :(

03:34 Wataru's neck is kinda long... Never noticed it before...

I miss the old Kengo already :(
The new one is possessed by Momotaros and acts like the Hopper Rider

06.28 Even though Kengo used a scary face I kinda loled at him because it seems the actor is forcing that face (Especially when Wataru remembered the old Kengo who acted kinda funny and then it switched to the serious face)

How did Mio know the location of the old Queen? Did Bishop told her? By the way Mio and Bishop talked, it seemed Bishop thinks the old Queen is already dead (Or maybe it's just me...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ArcaneMagus_JCC wrote:-- I wonder what happened three years ago that made Nago happy. :lol:
-- Maya and Taiga wear their gloves to hide their Checkmate Four crests right? So why doesn't Mio and Bishop have one?
-- Bishop referred to "the" Dark Kiva as an armor, so it's most probably a new form or maybe some sort of Fuestle or something.
-- Why didn't the Fangire girl recognize Taiga as King?
-Maybe that's when Nago goes renegade and captured his dad?
-Maybe Taiga's crest are permanent? Mio's crest only appear when she wants to (Maya's crest are the same too, I looked at it on ep 20 :D )
-Maybe... But I think it's Saga's new form since the name is "Dark Kiva"
-Fangires don't recognize each other in human form (Reference on ep 33, where the nerd fangire recognize Taiga as king after he saw his King Crest)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
ArcaneMagus_JCC
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Ren / Go-on Blue
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by ArcaneMagus_JCC »

ShadowX7 wrote: How did Mio know the location of the old Queen? Did Bishop told her? By the way Mio and Bishop talked, it seemed Bishop thinks the old Queen is already dead (Or maybe it's just me...)
Bishop told her.. :D
Arms Monsters ^_^

KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I'm still banking on Dark Kiva being Kivat Bat II or something. Or maybe even Kivat Bat I. If you consider that the pattern is that the rider is named after the... what do you call Kivat and Sagark anyway? Familiars? We'll go with that. If you consider that the pattern is that the rider is named after the familiar (Kiva from Kivat, Saga from Sagark), then that would mean Dark Kiva comes from another Kivat.
ImageImage
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Silent_X wrote:If polygamy was more socially acceptable it'd solve both era's love triangles.
Polygamy is most often thought of as one man with multiple wives, not vice versa. I know it's not unheard of, but still.
icecreamhendrix wrote:To all that say about Dark Kiva being an new form of Saga...

No. He is the third Rider. They are not going to spend that much money on it. They didn't in Agito, 555, or Den-O. Mabye others, but this is a series with not many riders, but a lot of forms. It's economics.

I may be wrong. Feel free to correct me.
Kabuto had 19 rider suits (one 4-form rider, five 2-form riders, and five 1-form riders, including the movie riders), plus a modified helmet and 2 new bodies for Hyper Gatack. I'm fairly certain that's the record, though Toei has thus far been reluctant to even approach that again. But they could.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Polygamy means multiple marriages. There are specific terms for one man multiple wives and the reverse. This information was taken from wiki, so it could be totally made up.
icecreamhendrix
Secretly a Robot in Disguise
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Band: The Jimi Hendrix Exp
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Transformers
Quote: There's no time to waste! I must summon the Justice League to an emergency meeting! It may well take our combined powers to battle the awesome menace of Starro and its starfish-deputies! - Aquaman
Location: What's the point of this, everyone else just writes something snarky

Post by icecreamhendrix »

Yes, but Kabuto had 8 (11 in movie) riders, and Kiva has 3.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

You know what Mio has to do.

Grab Wataru, and give him a Full 10 second Frencher.

i mean god, Wataru is not very Observant when it comes to matters of the heart, like how he assumes Mio is talking about Taiga when she tries to sell him who she really loves, even though her Tone and Body language clearly Indicate it's Him.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

icecreamhendrix wrote:Yes, but Kabuto had 8 (11 in movie) riders, and Kiva has 3.
Which means they can allot more suits to each rider. That's the eternal difference between a series with few riders and a series with many: the amount of suits and toys they make total are roughly the same, it's just that they may have more or less toys/suits for one character.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Deka_Hero wrote: i mean god, Wataru is not very Observant when it comes to matters of the heart, like how he assumes Mio is talking about Taiga when she tries to sell him who she really loves, even though her Tone and Body language clearly Indicate it's Him.
I thought he cut her off on purpose because he didn't want to hurt Taiga. Mio told Wataru she only likes him in the previous episode. She even hints at this before Wataru cuts her off in this episode. I think Wataru definitely knows but doesn't see any way for their relationship work without hurting Taiga. Later on, Kengo said he was a fake friend which only reminds Wataru that he doesn't want to lose Taiga's friendship. If Taiga weren't part of the equation, I doubt that Wataru would give up on Mio.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

No, Wataru is the kind of idiot who won't believe a girl when they say "I love you and I really want you". Especially when their fiancé is a super cool guy who he looks up to. He'd just think they're trying to spare his feelings or something.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

KickHopper wrote:I'm still banking on Dark Kiva being Kivat Bat II or something. Or maybe even Kivat Bat I. If you consider that the pattern is that the rider is named after the... what do you call Kivat and Sagark anyway? Familiars? We'll go with that. If you consider that the pattern is that the rider is named after the familiar (Kiva from Kivat, Saga from Sagark), then that would mean Dark Kiva comes from another Kivat.
Kivark = Kiva + Dark/KivatxSagark :lol:
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Welcome back Kengo he's kicking ass now and he looks badass, i'm guessing he's Nago's replacement for IXA that's the only reason I can guess at for Shima bringing him into the fold. Wow Maya's alive i'm surprised the Fangire didn't kill her off for betraying the race and falling in love with Otoya, I wonder if Wataru know that his mom is alive?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

I actually agree with Arigomi. Wataru probably wants to avoid hurting his friend, and is the sort of person to sacrifice his own feelings for others. Additionally, considering his lack of self esteem and his idolization of Taiga, he probably really believes that Taiga can protect her and be better for her than he can.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”