https://p-bandai.jp/b-toys-shop/special-1000011563/

<~takenoko> are you... wearing a shirt?
<&Lunagel> oh jeez he really looks liek he's not wearing a shirt
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: CSM IXA Belt and IXA Riser Promo released

Post by Catastrophe »

This is one I've been eyeing for a while, but they sold out instantly.

I'll have to wait for the 2nd run. I love how the Knuckle can play IXAcise as well as the insert songs.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Holy hell it's sold out already? I'll have to talk with Bandai-san about supply and demand.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's been like this for a while. I think since they first did the Faiz belt. They have a limited number of first wave items and then will open up again for a 2nd wave that ships like three months later.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

I guess Fourze is next if they are deciding which series to produce a new belt? Maybe Wizard or Gaim? I seriously want Zero One but it is certainly too early for that. Though I wish (which Premium Bandai probably wouldn't do it anyway given that they use velcro as inner straps for all CSMs) for seat belt strap for Drive since it is a seat belt.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

The trouble they get into with the later post Decade Heisei shows is the shear amount of collectables that give unique sounds and how some have all the sounds in the belt and others have all of them in the collectables.

I think the only Pre-Decade belt that is missing is Agitos, so that'd be my guess.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

I guess Agito's belt Version 1 and 2 wouldn't be a problem but I don't think they are going to release anything for G3, Gills and Another Agito since G3 is a separate armour, Gills and Another Agito are just chunk of plastics with a strap.
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Post by decade368990 »

On the Bandai page, I don't see IXA's weapon on the list except the Rising phone. Bandai was able to make the Kaixa sword. Why aren't they doing the same for IXA?
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Post by decade368990 »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm I think the only Pre-Decade belt that is missing is Agitos, so that'd be my guess.
Not just the Agito Riders, but some secondary Riders and movie Riders.

Faiz movie Riders, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, Kabuto movie Riders, Zeronos, Saga, Dark Kiva and etc.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

decade368990 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:46 pm
Catastrophe wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm I think the only Pre-Decade belt that is missing is Agitos, so that'd be my guess.

Faiz movie Riders, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, Kabuto movie Riders, Zeronos, Saga, Dark Kiva and etc.
Not sure if they are willing to release Kamen Rider Psyga other than for display since it is a movie exclusive and Orga was the main attention for its early release. However, TheBee, Caucasus, Hercus and Ketaros zecters uses the same wrist changer and the beetle zecters only differ in the head, so it can be sold as one set but Drake and Sasword are weapon based transformation item with their Zecters like Diend with his card. Plus, other riders than Kabuto, Dark Kabuto and Gatack uses the same ZECT belt worn by the troopers that you can get with the Kick and Punch Hopper CSM Belt, except, the buckle does not open in those forms. So yeah, Kabuto may not get any more CSM since the remaining ones aren't using Belts for noises.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

decade368990 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:46 pm

I meant out of the primary riders.

Zeronos has potential given Den-Os popularity, and Dark Kiva because it would be an easy remold, but I'm skeptical of the others in the immediate future.

Although, IXA, other than memes is a bit out of left field so who knows?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Ixa's one of the ones where the original toy had some serious problems with it, so I'm glad he's getting a CSM.

Technically Hibiki doesn't have a CSM, though I dunno what they'd do with him. Release his tuning fork thing and his belt?

In terms of future CSMS, I think Ichigou/Nigou for the 50th next year is likely. Aside from that, my main predictions are Agito (Likely next year for its 20th), and finishing off existing lines. We have Blade and Garren, so I kind of expect Leangle and Chalice, which will be nice if they have their Rousers too. Psyga and Ohga would be nice, although obviously with Yuji's actor dead they can't do voice lines for him. I wonder if they'd do Ohga's sword to go with it. Somehow I can't see Psyga's jet pack coming out.

As for what I'd LIKE, I'd really like if they released CSMs of the other Ryuki Riders' Visors. The original ones weren't great, and didn't even read the cards. I'd love a proper Venovisor or Magnavisor.

The other Kabuto Riders might be nice too. Maybe release them all in a set? Have it come with one belt, since they all share one, and then the 3 Zecters. Maybe even include the movie Riders' one since it shares a wrist piece with The Bee.

I'd like one for Fourze, mostly because it would hopefully mean they'd then do Nadeshiko, like how they made New Den-O for the first time in CSM form.

The Ghost Driver and Mega Urlorder both have major issues that are preventing me from picking them up, so I'd like CSMs of those too.

The problem with a lot of modern shows is that the gimmicks might make it hard to re-release everything. Like take Fourze for example. A lot of the switches have their own electronics. Hell, the NS Magphone was a full toy in its own right, which even had sound clips from Gen-chan, Kengo and Yuki. I can't imagine they'd be getting Fumika in now to do voice work.

Gaim has a similar problem where there's just SO MUCH stuff. 20+ faceplates, 30+ lock seeds. I just can't see it happening.

That said, a Genesis Driver could be doable. And I'd love a CSM Meteor Driver, with proper sounds for all the Circle Switches, not just Elek, Fire and Meteor.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

2nd Wave is available to order. Orders still close July but this wave won't ship until November.

Second wave is usually open longer if the item isn't super popular.
prowlfire
Adventure

Post by prowlfire »

I managed to snag the Kabuto, Gatack, and Hopper CSMs from Big Bad Toy Store. They just listed the IXA Belt & IXA Riser set this morning. I'm conflicted because it's probably the one non-Kabuto CSM item I want, but that price might be little too steep for me.

IXA Belt & Riser Listing at BBTS
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

In my experience, the price for them don't tend to go up that much in the aftermarket as quickly as say a P-Bandai Figuart. I bought the full Faiz Gear from Nippon Yasan two years after it released and the price was practically the same as new. I don't see this being popular enough to sell out on the aftermarket.

There'd be no harm waiting a little bit. You'll be able to buy it on release regardless because middlemen will always buy the full allotment and not be able to sell them straight away.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”