Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: KR Kiva 06 released

Post by Battra »

Good episode, nice to see Basshaa Form and his incredible squirt gun. Well it looks like the Spider Fangire got away again since they didn't show him actually getting killed off wonder if he's going to play a bigger part in the series since they made him out to psycho. The fight between Garulu and the spider Fangire was very exciting, Garulu looks so badass in his wolf form, the suit reminded me of Loki from Gaorangers only more buff. Lastly you got to hand it to Otoya even in a hostage situation he's still hitting on Yuri, and getting shot down.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Skinwalker
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sh15uya
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey The Live
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: X-23

Post by Skinwalker »

Nice episode. The scenes between Megumi and Wataru were really good especially. The kid in the mansion was nice too, not sure about the form. The gun just looks so plasticky, reminds me of Ryutaros' bubble gun.

Also hoping the product placement doesn't take over >_> This ep we had a new Kiva form, a new weapon, garulu, and it showed that soon we're probably going to see the gillman thing too.

Still really love the music to the series... Probably a really stupid question but can the actors really play the violin?
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Skinwalker wrote:Nice episode. The scenes between Megumi and Wataru were really good especially. The kid in the mansion was nice too, not sure about the form. The gun just looks so plasticky, reminds me of Ryutaros' bubble gun.

Also hoping the product placement doesn't take over >_> This ep we had a new Kiva form, a new weapon, garulu, and it showed that soon we're probably going to see the gillman thing too.

Still really love the music to the series... Probably a really stupid question but can the actors really play the violin?
Dont know about Seto Kōji, but Takeda Kōhei surely not. I mean, just look at him while he's playin.

For all you toys lovers, since Basshā Form is in the open, go to this thread, where you'll find a load of pics for the SHs of the 3 forms we know. Go, and spend your money.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

shootinboi52 wrote:*spoilers*
Don't talk about things that haven't happened in the epsiodes that TV-N has subbed please.

And for those speculating that the leg will be the next part that's "released" to change form.
It opens up for his Kiva form finisher, so why would it open up for a different form?

edit: isn't this the first episode where we didn't get a bath scene?
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Kiva
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Mikie Hara :)
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Kiva »

Thanks for this new episode TV-Nihon :)

Those dudes of 1986 are really stupid letting all the monsters get away... can't they do anything right? :P
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

I guess it's because I thought he wore schoolgirl uniform. Didn't realize that it's a short, not skirt. I can kinda understand why he dress up like that, because it's related to water/sea.

I just have never saw a navy wearing a short though. Just a white uniform that covers his/her body. Not like a shirt and short, something that schoolgirl would have wore.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Watchin the episode now, KAMEN RIDER BATMAN HAS HIS JOKER :lol:
ImageImage
SiegeDragomon
Honey System
Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by SiegeDragomon »

So far we have vampires, hunters, half breeds, monsters..
and a shoata?
This is going well
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Dear lord, Joker-Gire ><;
SiegeDragomon wrote:So far we have vampires, hunters, half breeds, monsters..
and a shoata?
This is going well
Yeah, all we're missing is someone who should look like a girly man with white hair who turns out to be a complete bad-ass or someone in a red trench coat whose crazy powerful and only looks like their ever in trouble XP

Also, how dense is Nago?

Nago: Uhh, the person I said I was worried about has been kidnapped while I was busy with my personal issue with Kiva. Oh, pathetic guy who I asked to watch her, you see where Kiva went?
Wataru: Yes I did see where I went, I'm Kiva.
Nago: Where did he go?
Wataru: Right here, I'm Kiva.
Nago: ... If you don't know anything just say so.
Wataru: No, I do know something, I know you're an idiot. I'm Kiva.
Nago: I'm out of here, now where did Megumi go?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Platinum
Infinity
Dreamy: Kato Keisuke
Favorite Band: PureBoys

Post by Platinum »

Raida|23 wrote:
Skinwalker wrote: Still really love the music to the series... Probably a really stupid question but can the actors really play the violin?
Dont know about Seto Kōji, but Takeda Kōhei surely not. I mean, just look at him while he's playin.
Neither of them do, though Seto's taking lessons.

Basshaa is so adorable!! >.< I want a cute little boy in a Seifuku! (Okay, I know it's not a skirt. :P)

Nago... for claiming to love Megumi, he really doesn't show a lot of care, does he? XD Making his disciple go off and save her instead.

The exchange between Jirou and Otoya was very amusing. XD
DrStrange26
Adventure
Favorite series: Bioman
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Jasmine Dekayellow
My boom: Sentai, Anime

Post by DrStrange26 »

Whoaaa....that wolf worm that he transforms into (Zanki-san) kinda reminds me one of the Ashu clan from Boukenger and a mixed of White Knight from Garo with the horn.

Marika "Jasmine" Reimon(DEKA YELLOW)
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

Battra wrote:Lastly you got to hand it to Otoya even in a hostage situation he's still hitting on Yuri, and getting shot down.
And biting off her necklace. Man did I like that that part. 8D It was entertaining. The serious OtoyaxYuri moment was so touching. She thinks he's cool!... and so do I. xD (well, I think she meant what he said was cool?)

In my heart, the little boy will always be crossdresser-chan. <3 At 21:10, the scene was exactly like Sailor Neptune's henshin sequence in Sailor Moon S. xD;;

"Where's Kiva?"
*points self with a slight pout* << that's the cutest answer ever. xD
KRendBlade
Kamen Knight

Post by KRendBlade »

Just when I thought that Spider Fangire was going to be a serious main character, he pulls out the makeup kit and goes all psycho clown on us. Great. Just great. He can't even keep track of a hand puppet; how'd he think that he'd be able to keep women like Megumi or Yumi hostage for any length of time?

I think it's cool that Jirou's transformation is different from the Fangires'. It's a lot more intense, and without all of the stained glass.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

A thought came to mind, if its 1986, which Kamen Rider is be around?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Like Zanki before, Jirou is naked after battle. The actor is either like this or wonders, "Why god why?" The Spider Fangire must be crazy as he tries the same plan from 22 years ago. He would have known that it would most likely have failed. Poor Wataru, Nago doesn't believe that he's Kiva.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”