Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Kiva vs Kabuto

Post by Dengar »

We never saw that card in action.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

well that's one of the few possibilities/options we have for clock up... as for kiva, he needs to have some speedy form or something to catch up clock-up... if you are saying that his gun form is the answer then try telling it to den-o too since he also has that...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Den-O Gun Form isn't rapidfire.
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

rizefall wrote:If that is unnecessary then it's uncecessary having this conversation in this forum. Cause those to will never have a battle. Maybe in some AU but then it's not the same.
woah..cool it down..the TS post this coz he wants to know the opinion of the members here in the forum and this is only a "what if / elseworld" version(you can google those 2 words to understand what i mean)

@topic
Dengar wrote:Den-O Gun Form isn't rapidfire.
and it isnt very accurate either

ok. even though im on the side of kabuto.. i think that for kiva win to against kabuto is to prevent him from using the clock-up system
HUH?!?
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

how can he do that?

diend who is a shooter also had difficulty handling clock-up... although he once goes as fast as it in previous episodes
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

He's still not a rapidfire type unless he uses Blast. Which, by the way, worked on Kabuto once.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

does kiva's gun mode has seeking bullets like blast?
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

kokowaks wrote:how can he do that?
hmm..he should get close to kabuto after the clock-up system is over(coz its the 1st time he sees that kabuto can speed up his movement) so he could prevent kabuto from tapping the CU system
kokowaks wrote:does kiva's gun mode has seeking bullets like blast?
i think.. yes? well only if he uses the bashaa aqua tornado coz the water bullet home in to the target but we dont know if that is a one shot only and have to kivat bite the hammer on the bashaa magnum and kabuto can use the CU almost anytime
HUH?!?
banban
IXA
Favorite series: KAMEN RIDERs
2nd Favorite Series: SENTAIs, ULTRAMANs
Dreamy: Wakana Matsumoto
Favorite Band: Laruku, AniMetal
My boom: FRUIT/VEGGIE SALAD

Post by banban »

...in this type battle i'll go for Kabuto...tendou has Clock-Up/Hyperclock-Up System...though limited in time, but limitless in use...with his unfairly Hyperzecter power...Kiva would be having hard time waking up :D...
ImmortalThunder
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Metallica
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Anime
Quote: "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Post by ImmortalThunder »

I choose Kabuto because of his clock-up power. Kiva's awesome, but not super fast.
Watching - Goseiger, Blade (sorta on hold)
Completed - Decade, Den-O, Kabuto, 555, Kiva, W
Blaze Dragon
Infinity
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: W/Fourze
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
My boom: Dejimanz

Post by Blaze Dragon »

Depends on the situation. Kiva has one advantage over Kabuto, that being that his transformation items are far more alive than Kabuto's. As such, Kivat and Tatsulot could easily get in the way of the Zecters and don't allow Tendou to Henshin, giving Wataru an easy victory.

Should they not get on time though, Wataru's dead. His glare-of-death is nothing against Tendou's universe-sized ego, and Tendou's Hyper Clock Up is the most overpowered thing seen in a Kamen Rider show.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazeDragonEternal My Youtube channel. Has whatever I've uploaded that I know Toei won't delete and close my account with!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Zecters are actually intelligent devices. They can do the same.
Unrefined-Nemesis
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series

Post by Unrefined-Nemesis »

Didn't know that there were so many Kabuto fanboys just because he has clock-up doesn't mean jack shit when there is a Vs thread you guys should put the riders in the same situation and remove any balance issues such as in a way in which rider will overpower the other rider.

In their base forms aka Kabuto's Masked Form & Kiva's base form, Kiva would have an advantage in speed but Kabuto has an advantage in defense and offense however Kiva has those other forms to help him out and Kabuto has only his rider form next which has clock up which has a rider balance issue therefore due to circumstances I won't take that into consideration, In rider form Kabuto is far more versatile while in the form modes of Kiva there are disadvantages in adapting that form further more kabuto's basic weapon is more versatile unlike Kiva's weapon in his forms.Their ultimate forms have balance issues but in the end their weapons are similar except Kabuto is more versatile as he has gun mode while kiva has Zanbat for melee and has to switch to Bassha which takes time to switch. While fighting styles of both are nearly similar its hard to really compare it comes down to strategy in battle. If all fails its truly going to be a draw but if you take clock up in consideration Kabuto would have the upper hand therefore remove it in your equation.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Unrefined-Nemesis wrote:Didn't know that there were so many Kabuto fanboys just because he has clock-up doesn't mean jack shit when there is a Vs thread you guys should put the riders in the same situation and remove any balance issues such as in a way in which rider will overpower the other rider.

In their base forms aka Kabuto's Masked Form & Kiva's base form, Kiva would have an advantage in speed but Kabuto has an advantage in defense and offense however Kiva has those other forms to help him out and Kabuto has only his rider form next which has clock up which has a rider balance issue therefore due to circumstances I won't take that into consideration, In rider form Kabuto is far more versatile while in the form modes of Kiva there are disadvantages in adapting that form further more kabuto's basic weapon is more versatile unlike Kiva's weapon in his forms.Their ultimate forms have balance issues but in the end their weapons are similar except Kabuto is more versatile as he has gun mode while kiva has Zanbat for melee and has to switch to Bassha which takes time to switch. While fighting styles of both are nearly similar its hard to really compare it comes down to strategy in battle. If all fails its truly going to be a draw but if you take clock up in consideration Kabuto would have the upper hand therefore remove it in your equation.
There wasnt even a freaking scenario given to put these 2 on equal terms when this thread was first created, so yea blame the thread creator since he just wanted to know peoples opinion. And truth be told Kabuto is more godlier than Kiva, but im still confused as to why ppl would wanna match these 2 up together since Kiva is like a biological rider than a technology rider -__- its basically cheating.

Like we said the only way Kiva would win, is if Kabuto forgets he has clock up, or if Kiva uses the Bashaa Magnum and manages to get a lucky hit on him to knock him out of clock up.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Blaze Dragon
Infinity
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: W/Fourze
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
My boom: Dejimanz

Post by Blaze Dragon »

Unrefined-Nemesis wrote:Didn't know that there were so many Kabuto fanboys just because he has clock-up doesn't mean jack shit when there is a Vs thread you guys should put the riders in the same situation and remove any balance issues such as in a way in which rider will overpower the other rider.
Err no...if we're thinking about a hypothetical fight between Riders, we want the Riders to go all-out. If we removed every single balance issue, then it wouldn't be a VS thread anymore, it'd be comparing a Rider to himself. As such, we'd search for every single power and what the other Rider could do to counter.

Plus, Clock Up is not one of Kabuto's powers, it's Kabuto's power. Thinking about Kabuto fighting without Clock Up is the same as thinking about Ryuki/Blade/Decade fighting without their cards, you're taking their main weapon away.

Let's see things in your way though, to make this post valuable. We take Kabuto's Clock Up away. That'd mean Kiva has a lot of advantage, as his main power, form changing, is still there. Now let's take THAT out, to balance. Now we have Kiva with only the Darkness Moon Break and Kabuto with his Rider Kick, weaponry AND far more intelligence. Therefore we're forced to take THAT away. And so on, to the point in which you haven't got Riders anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazeDragonEternal My Youtube channel. Has whatever I've uploaded that I know Toei won't delete and close my account with!

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”