Orphenoch was threatening to sue
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< The Next | Kiva | Decade >
OnmyojiOmn
Adventure

Questions, and spoilers

Post by OnmyojiOmn »

- Master isn't a fangire? They alluded to him not aging twice, but it went nowhere. I know KR isn't big on consistency, but did I miss something?

- In one of the last couple episodes, Bishop calls Taiga "Saga". What's that about? Is it just short for Sagark (Sa-ga-ru-ku?), and if so, why call him by his armor's name rather than King?
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: Questions, and spoilers

Post by DrowningFishy »

OnmyojiOmn wrote:- Master isn't a fangire? They alluded to him not aging twice, but it went nowhere. I know KR isn't big on consistency, but did I miss something?

- In one of the last couple episodes, Bishop calls Taiga "Saga". What's that about? Is it just short for Sagark (Sa-ga-ru-ku?), and if so, why call him by his armor's name rather than King?
1. They never said he wasn't or is. Answer is asumed and dependent on each individual.

2. Google Kamen Rider Saga.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

1. It's just a reoccurring joke. I think they refer to it again in one of the cut scenes

2. Oddly enough, different things can refer to the same thing. That's weird. I mean, why use a different word when one would suffice?
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

takenoko wrote:2. Oddly enough, different things can refer to the same thing. That's weird. I mean, why use a different word when one would suffice?
Like cat, kitty, kitty-cat, furr ball, and another one that is unacceptable to say now day.
OnmyojiOmn
Adventure

Post by OnmyojiOmn »

So today I watched the first episodes of Kamen Rider Kuuga, and I noticed that the boardroom that Yuusuke and the female scientist are in when they're given the belt is the same room where the Fangire executives were filmed in Kiva.
DrowningFishy wrote:2. Google Kamen Rider Saga.
Huh. They must have named him in the commercials or something, because I'm sure they don't in the series. I should have known Sagark was the bat, though.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

They tend to reuse locations a lot in sentai and KR. I make it a game and see how many areas I can recognize.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

OnmyojiOmn wrote:So today I watched the first episodes of Kamen Rider Kuuga, and I noticed that the boardroom that Yuusuke and the female scientist are in when they're given the belt is the same room where the Fangire executives were filmed in Kiva.
DrowningFishy wrote:2. Google Kamen Rider Saga.
Huh. They must have named him in the commercials or something, because I'm sure they don't in the series. I should have known Sagark was the bat, though.
I just know him as KR Saga because from his first appearnace that is who people around me refered to him as is KR saga. Again he Henshins, he has his device, so he is a KR. Logic dictates; Sagark [Saga]rk just as Kivat [Kiva]t
OnmyojiOmn
Adventure

Post by OnmyojiOmn »

Lunagel wrote:They tend to reuse locations a lot in sentai and KR. I make it a game and see how many areas I can recognize.
It makes sense (getting tired of that stupid empty stadium), but I thought it was pretty interesting that they reused the same room after ten years. I wonder if it's part of the studio offices or something.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Lunagel wrote:They tend to reuse locations a lot in sentai and KR. I make it a game and see how many areas I can recognize.
It makes sense (getting tired of that stupid empty stadium), but I thought it was pretty interesting that they reused the same room after ten years. I wonder if it's part of the studio offices or something.
Lets start a KR drinking game, if you seen that place before take a shot. If you think it is part of the studio offices or something take two shots. If you can name the city/location take three shots and see you next episode
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

OnmyojiOmn wrote:- In one of the last couple episodes, Bishop calls Taiga "Saga". What's that about? Is it just short for Sagark (Sa-ga-ru-ku?), and if so, why call him by his armor's name rather than King?
Bishop slowly loses faith in Taiga as King as the series progresses, which eventually leads him to revive the Bat Fangire as Taiga's replacement.

Going slightly off topic, it would have been cool if King had been fully revived and expressed disappointment in Taiga.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”