Kamen Rider G Released

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Re: Kamen Rider G Released

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Haha, omg, I was laughing so hard. This was so serious, that it was funny. Lol, the wine parts were kind of lame.
I'll give you my mix of evil and justice!
Lol, that sounds like a line from colt 45.
I lost The Game!
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

You know for a 15 min show it was really well done a lot of effort was put into it, and when they say original kr staff do they mean before heisei series? I like the suit the helmet's really good. Was this shown before Decade aired cause no one in the audience seemed to know who he was. When he charged his rider kick, by pressing in the wine cork, I was expecting to hear "FULL CHARGE". Most of the soundtrack was from kabuto but there were about three tracks in their that I didn't recognise. What was this challenge thing anyways and could G be the 11th heisei rider? Oh yeah anyone spot Jirou in there.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

uroborous wrote:
KickHopper wrote: Minus the alcoholism.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We should keep the alchoholism, we should keep it at all costs :lol:
Here is a second thought. For a show that promotes motorcycles and riders, having alcohol alongside it would be a very bad idea. I know it is fantasy and all but giving any hints of drinking and riding is not a very good message to show on TV.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I think Kamiji Yusuke playing a villian was my favorite part. He had the crazy villian eyes, an itchy trigger finger and lots of cool one-liners. Headbutting the cameraman was awesome.

I'm surprised that nobody asked why Goro was conveniently wearing a jacket and tie under his Shade uniform.

Unfortunately, the sarcastic quips while fighting made me groan a little. That kind of dialogue reminds me too much of American superhero clichés.

I guess everyone was too in awe of seeing all the Heisei riders together to make any comments about the cheesy prayer that quickly followed.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Zanki-san!
Why are you a member of Shade?

All this talk about serious Rider shows are making me feel a bit alienated.
I prefer it when shows (especially ones about men in rubber bug suits that fight each other) don't take themselves too seriously.
uroborous wrote:suuuure it is, they go hand in hand! motorcycles-> transforming hero-> alcohol, its perfect!

seriously tho he wasnt, actually an alcoholic he was just a connoisseur of the really good stuff. and trust me nobody who is a true connoisseur of alcohol will allow his or her self to go and get drunk all the time. they might go as far as very mild buzz, but not any farther, its just dis-tasteful. and if they did turn it into a show they could basically "pull a kivat" and have someone give a short educational blurb about different types of alcohol invented in different places in history, who they were made for/ who came up with them/ what they go well with food wise etc.
and then thru the show you have a character kinda do one of the things that tendo was famous for, and educate people on proper consumption or abstinence if they are too young and basically be a good example.

wow that was long winded.....
I don't really see how a kid's show where the hero gets his powers from alcohol is a good idea.
Although I guess there are a few shows that have drunken-fist users.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
DaikaijuSokogeki!
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Ken'ichi Matsuyama
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral

Post by DaikaijuSokogeki! »

I say make this the series that wraps up 2009 after Kamen Rider Decade instead of Super Kamen Rider Den-O!

Seriously, this was all sorts of awesome. I watched the original broadcasted version and I love SMAP's reaction to the program. I'm also amazed that Toei put so much effort into something like this, and it came off as very impressive. Goro Inagaki was pretty good as the lead, and his transition to fighting for justice was hilarious ("Why would he drink it?"). It could've been longer, but I assume that they had to keep it short for obvious reasons. Still, I would love to see a continuation someday.

Fight on, Kamen Rider G!
kuntan
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by kuntan »

i want to downlaod this movie but how..i cant see any button to download..please
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

kuntan wrote:i want to downlaod this movie but how..i cant see any button to download..please
it is on the tracker and ddl, please check either the tracker or the ddl zone for the link, also this is not a movie
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

I don't really see how a kid's show where the hero gets his powers from alcohol is a good idea.
Well, I think Dekaranger had one episode where Umeko drank the sake all the way(?!) and then proceeds to beat the living crap out of that criminal whose name I forgot in some Chinese restaurant. At least, she told the kids on not trying this sort (although I wasn't clear if DekaPink was telling them about the dangers of consuming too much alcohol or do some kung-fu fighting at each other at home/school or possibly both) at home...or that would have gotten the Toei Super Sentai division getting major headaches of having complaints from parents for various reasons.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

duuuude, Just found out this thing got a 20.2% rating O_O
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Aoiblue wrote:duuuude, Just found out this thing got a 20.2% rating O_O
From what I heard, Kamen Rider G was shown on SmaSTATION, a variety show, so that could account for the high ratings. Not everyone watching the show was watching it just for Kamen Rider.

I could be wrong though...
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I wish someone had've told me that Yumiko Shaku made an appearance in this. I'd have watched it sooner.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
comics99

Post by comics99 »

First I'm really sorry if I enter the wrong forum. Can someone help me to provide the link Kamen Rider G in avi format. Because I don't where to find the link of this movie if that's ok. Once again I really sorry for the trouble. Thank you. :) :) :) :)
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Kamen Rider G SD/HD Released

Post by XIII »

what?! what?! what?! what?! what?!

More Kamen Rider G?

Yeap, today we have a treat for you, its the full version of Kamen Rider G with no commentary, no sponsor messages, no garbage, just pure G goodness.

Its a showa world out there, only one hero can save the day

Kamen Rider G

How will the alcohol powered rider handle himself in good old SD and nifty HD, yes HD, you're not imagining that
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Sho-saka wrote:
Well, I think Dekaranger had one episode where Umeko drank the sake all the way(?!) and then proceeds to beat the living crap out of that criminal whose name I forgot in some Chinese restaurant. At least, she told the kids on not trying this sort (although I wasn't clear if DekaPink was telling them about the dangers of consuming too much alcohol or do some kung-fu fighting at each other at home/school or possibly both)
Umeko did copy the alienizer s drunk fighting and Kruger gave a message about not driving and drinking. They didn't say anything about not drinking and fighting.
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Projects”