Transformers Animated Promo

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
BF3000
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Transformers Animated Promo

Post by BF3000 »

Cool.
If they realy change a lot in that show, I want to see it subbed.
The_ASS_of_m

Post by The_ASS_of_m »

ALL YOU CAN DO! AND ALL I CAN DO! I honestly really can't get that song out of my damn head can't wait for the single of it to come out at the end of the month, its going to be 1.5x awesome because of extended version.
The_ASS_of_m

Post by The_ASS_of_m »

Oh a little gift for the people of Tv-N, you can thank a friend of mine for sending me this.

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: oh come on, stop breaking the rules, no music sharing
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

BF3000 wrote:Cool.
Why wanna watch something that got cropped during the country switch?
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
BF3000 wrote:Cool.
Why wanna watch something that got cropped during the country switch?
For the lolz and for those that update the TF Wiki because we're pedantic that way (like yours truly). :B
Zeltrax541
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Quote: Now, your crimes will be counted!

Transformers Animated Promo

Post by Zeltrax541 »

gmottl wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, want to see better version than engrish one. want sari that does not sound like timmy turner. yes i know their both tara strong.
Well, I'll be subbing Animated since some people would like to see the japanese dub of Transformers Animated subbed.

Here's a video on my YouTube account, explaining what I'm gonna do with the episodes since I can't post the finished product on YouTube due to time contraints, so I'm gonna use my Blip.TV account to post them there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO74TtWqo3Y and http://zeltraxmillenium.blip.tv/

Just help me find the episodes and I'll get started on the subs as soon as I can.

PS: Should I also make a thread for the episodes subbed in the Anime DDL thread? Let me know.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think that post should be enough. In general we have a rule against advertising other groups, but I see no harm in leaving your post since we have no intention of working on the series
The_ASS_of_m

Post by The_ASS_of_m »

Zeltrax541 wrote:
gmottl wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, want to see better version than engrish one. want sari that does not sound like timmy turner. yes i know their both tara strong.
Well, I'll be subbing Animated since some people would like to see the japanese dub of Transformers Animated subbed.

Here's a video on my YouTube account, explaining what I'm gonna do with the episodes since I can't post the finished product on YouTube due to time contraints, so I'm gonna use my Blip.TV account to post them there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO74TtWqo3Y and http://zeltraxmillenium.blip.tv/

Just help me find the episodes and I'll get started on the subs as soon as I can.

PS: Should I also make a thread for the episodes subbed in the Anime DDL thread? Let me know.

Why would you go off and do that, when honestly there is a perfectly good version out there you don't see people going off and subbing all of the G1 stuff or the Beast Wars dubs now do you? Use your ability to do something else.

Return to “Other Projects”