Death Game Park (Whole series) release

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Re: Death Game Park (Whole series) release

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

DuneAlia wrote:I've got to be blind. I was told by someone on here that all of Death Game Park had been subbed and was up for download. Can anyone tell me if it's true? I've been searching and am frustrated now. If it is can you just send me to the link?
It's weird, you've got all the way to this forum, but still don't know where to download it.....
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
profpoyo
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by profpoyo »

The ending is very awesome. :P
At the end many questions are left unanswered
1. All info the otaku used is about real life people, but does all that happened in the program really happened or just a simulation?
2. The woman appeared in Shoudai memory is still alive, but in the memory he has showed that she is dead. Is Shoudai memory a real or just a glitch in the program.
3. At the end announcement of Death Game is heard, is it just Kitani imagination due to mental instability or a real announcement?

I love this kind of movie and show that left the viewer with many questions. :mrgreen:

BTW Senkaku is the island that is the reason in recent uproar between Japan and China
DarkProject
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Fast like the wind,
Silent like a forest,
Intrusive like the fire,
Immobile like a mountain.
-Takeda Shingen

Post by DarkProject »

I feel like revenge wouldn't be desired if he just put their faces in a video game. My gut says that the Death Game was real, but only for Toori's character. The simulation is supposed to cause the death of the participant. In this case, the programming was defeated.

I say this because the crew he seemed to gather at the end had similar tattoos to Nago, so I feel like he was killed in a prior game and his gang wanted revenge. Maybe all the various 'characters' in the game were real people before they were killed, and then their data was used in the program.

Regardless, thanks for this. After seeing the first episode, I was really looking forward to the DVD release so we could get the rest of the story. It turned out even better than I had hoped.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I dunno man. I thought about the possibility of Death Game being real, but how would that even work? It's not like this is Tron where Shoudai got sucked into the computer to play the game. It really just seems like Kakitani made Shoudai's character a bit too powerful and that broke his virtual reality simulator

But then the ending is ambiguous since Shoudai does look mad and it does say Death Game start, so maybe it's based on a real thing?
DarkProject
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Quote: Fast like the wind,
Silent like a forest,
Intrusive like the fire,
Immobile like a mountain.
-Takeda Shingen

Post by DarkProject »

takenoko wrote:I dunno man. I thought about the possibility of Death Game being real, but how would that even work? It's not like this is Tron where Shoudai got sucked into the computer to play the game. It really just seems like Kakitani made Shoudai's character a bit too powerful and that broke his virtual reality simulator

But then the ending is ambiguous since Shoudai does look mad and it does say Death Game start, so maybe it's based on a real thing?
It's a mark of good drama that it makes you think and try to interpret. Some stuff is ambiguous to the point where you can tell they just couldn't figure out to end it. DGP isn't like that. It is open-ended to the point where whatever you think could be true, and you can enjoy thinking it through.
KaijinRide
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: "I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all." - Tommy Angelo

Post by KaijinRide »

If Death Game was real, the ending is probably be a way of Shoudai saying "screw you for putting me through this crap" to Kakitani by setting up a one-sided version of Death Game.
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

Intriguing show!

ohh That place they were in in the beginning...were used in several Kamen Rider episodes. The finale of 555 comes to mind
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

solari wrote:Intriguing show!

ohh That place they were in in the beginning...were used in several Kamen Rider episodes. The finale of 555 comes to mind
And also the part of Decade- Faiz Accel Start Up VS AR Thebee Clock Up
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
DisneyKiller
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Ryuki
Dreamy: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: SNSD

Post by DisneyKiller »

Wow. That was an awesome ride.

The ambiguity of the ending made this a very interesting movie/show. Ala Inception (Coming out tomorrow XD)
I still cant make up my mind if DGP was real or not.

Awesome release TVN. I have been waiting since EP was release.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

That could have been paced better. After about half of it, I was just constantly pausing to do something else for a while. Probably took me 2.5 hours to watch it.

The ending was pretty bad. I think if I was watching this on my phone and had invested so much time into it, I'd have felt very cheated. As it stands, this is just one of those projects I won't be hanging onto because I'll never watch it again.
Destroyer-Double
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Hina-Chan <3
My boom: Hana-Chan
Quote: Mind entertaining me for a bit?

Post by Destroyer-Double »

Ok here's my theory. The whole Game was real. Hideo created it and was having a trial run with these people (kinda like when a TV station releases a pilot episode to see how the series does). Again it would seem impossible since he was in the game at the same time. But this guy was a genius and someone here has already mentioned what if they were made of data, so it doesn't seem impossible that he would make himself out of data. Unfortunately, Toori is too strong and crushes Hideo's original programming, going FAR beyond what Hideo had programmed to happen and he freaks out. Mashiro dies, Hideo gets arrested, someone (police?) takes over the game, puts Hideo in it, and Toori manages to get in it also.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

The movie (or is it a super short show?) was pretty much ... there.

The acting was okaaay. Those screaming and coughing scenes were horrible, these people must never know real asthma. Or real pain.

Let's see, we have Tono-sama, a passing through Rider, a button nuthead, and is that Phantom Legion?

Action was sub par. No actually it's fine, I'm probably used to all the toku sparks and plastic suits. Yeah, action is fine.

The plot was not really memorable. Maybe it's a bit rushed to me, plus the forced acting, so I don't have any strong feeling toward it. I didn't see that otaku being the mastermind coming though. Also, CG was lame, that girl was never sliced! They didn't even bother to add some ketchup, geez.

What's up with the girl smiling in the credits? I don't find her THAT attractive. It's kind of weird, just her staring the camera and smiling like some kind of idol tape.

Anyway, thank you guys for subbing this!
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It was originally a bunch of 3 minute episodes for cellphones in Japan.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

I see. It would make the whole thing feel like you're watching some underground materials for real huh?

Japanese seem quite into all these Battle Royale shows.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

That's Sasaki Nozomi in the ending. I think it's hinted that she's a lady who died as a result of something that happened during Shiba's past.

Return to “Other Projects”