Masked Rider ZO

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
AkuTenshiiZero
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: Masked Rider ZO

Post by AkuTenshiiZero »

I would have totally gone for this if it was real :/
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:I would have totally gone for this if it was real :/
This isn't real? I know what you really mean, there aren't a lot of dedicated fandub groups these days. Low demand, hard production.

I'm still saying that we need Power Rangers TV-Nihon with Takenoko as NihonRed.
LoneStarRanger
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Zyu/Dai/Akiba
2nd Favorite Series: OOO/Gokai/U7X

Post by LoneStarRanger »

I can't believe I fell for it! And I was almost hoping to audition, too...
isos4ever
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by isos4ever »

From Cheetah - Oh No! I've been Caught!! :lol:
From prsentai - :( :( So it was april fools.
From AkuTenshiiZero - I would have totally gone for this if it was real :/
If many consider this an April Fool's Joke.....then this was the best April Fool's Joke I ever had!!!!!!!! :D

Cheetah.... I very much appreciate this great gift from you!! I had heard and only seen pictures of Kamen Rider in magazines prior to the game's release. So this was the first time I ever seen video from the KR series. I love this film so much that just by hearing the audio the little bell in my head, I knew it was from the game. Boy did my eyes open up wide when I played this video :D

No one should consider this as a joke. If there is anyone who never played the game before, then this is the best way to familiarize yourselves with this game. And if you still think that this is not real, then just do a search on the net and the truth will come your way.

Cheetah....you did a great job of splicing and editing the audio into the movie! This was something that I had wish Sega or someone would have done many moons ago as an official dvd release. Strangely, you would have thought that Toei should have released an Extended Edition of the movie when it was released on DVD. And maybe included the Sega dub as an added bonus. But alas they missed the boat on this one (like many companies have and still do today).

And even now I still wonder why Toei felt that adding the deleted scenes with music over them was the nest choice still boggles my mind. Someone(s) must have been in the stupid zone when they thought of that idea. I am just hoping that if they ever decide to re-release the movie again that they will add all the missing footage and make it one made great special edition dvd!!....

... Unless of course someone finds all these missing footage with the original audio tracks and happens to pass them to TN and then BAMM.... TV Nihon Exclusive!! :D That would be cool. I mean think about it.... almost 15 minutes of deleted scenes! WHY TOEI WHY!

Though I'm kinda bummed that the extra sega footage couldn't be added in but I understand.

I'm glad that the ZO game means alot to you as it does to me. Now if someone can release the game on DVD with HQ video, we can all play it on our dvd players :)

Once again, much `thank yous' for a great job on this ZO dub!!
Billyman
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Billyman »

I was thinking it was too good to be a fandub LOL
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I enjoyed it, I was expecting either more Den-Ace or at least spliced in footage of Saban's Masked Rider.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ElKevo86
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Quote: "I just tell the truth. If that hurts you, that's your fault."

Post by ElKevo86 »

wow, i totally thought this was you guys doing the voices lol. i never even heard of the sega game, i was a nintendo kid growing up so i missed all of that stuff. i know i said it wasnt bad for a fan dub but as an "offical" release it kinda sucks lol. oh well, good on ya guys!
megate

Post by megate »

i though this was real at first as well then as i was reading the first post i noticed it said april fools right in it
nekollx
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by nekollx »

And here I was hoping that the voices were yours when I saw the credits, I love the subs but I would love to hear your own inhouse dub.
Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan subs for the PSP http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8802

My Laptop is Dying, want to help? http://nekollx.deviantart.com/journal/40051434/
FinalFenix
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite Actor?: Soga Machiko

Post by FinalFenix »

is it just me or does that hiroshi kid look a lot like akomaru from dairanger?
~ Pizza-hakase
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Return to “Other Projects”