Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Cutie Honey 16

Post by takenoko »

A protagonist falling into a tragic love with the enemy? What is this, a shoujo anime?

Spoiler
I love Wataru's death face, but pity that he's gone so quickly
natoff
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Re: Cutie Honey 16

Post by natoff »

:wink:

Spoiler
Kusaka will be killed as same as Wataru by Yuki. I think. :twisted:
Rando
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Rando »

This episode proves to me an observation I made several episodes earlier.
Spoiler
Yuki really is clinically insane. Then she transforms and becomes a different kind of clinically insane. Though this time it wasn't so different...
blazin
Go Go!

Post by blazin »

Now we have Crazy Yuki
Honoo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Honoo »

Tanaka husband had to do something relevant sooner or later... I never thought it will be putting on a cape and fight against Panther Claw minions... Or doing an horseback battle with Honey.

My favourite line?
"Tanaka betrayed us, but now Honey is all..." *watari gets run over by the car* Absolutely priceless. :lol:

Spoiler
Damned Crazy Yuki! You can't kill Watari like that... Then again: we are talking about Panther Claw, and my favourite villain didn't explode; may I hope in his return? I think I can hear some crazy Panther Claw scientist: "Yes! It can be done! We can rebuild him! He'll be stronger and faster and his new name will be MechaWatari!"...
ImageImageImageImage
brokenever
Infinity
Favorite Actor?: Mark Musashi!

Post by brokenever »

"Don't touch me!!! Shhhhit..."

Ahahaha... I love it!
kaza
7X

Post by kaza »

great episode, and the next one is going to be even better

Also, crazy Yuki's Blade is pretty cool

Spoiler
oh boy I love this Spoiler box xD
by Crimsom Cafe
Ultravinc
Gao

Post by Ultravinc »

Fantastic episode !!! I like this serie more every episode ! Moto moto moto ! :P

Spoiler
Too bas Watari was killed so early BUT I also expect him to be back or his brother or something like that. He was my favorite villian. I loved his "shit" and him speaking english. Miki is a virgin :oops:
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

Spoiler
Poor Watari. He was my favorite villain out of the four. I have no doubt that he'll be back. I was actually hoping his head would give one final "SHIT!" before he died. Oh, well.

Yuki going psycho is pretty sweet.

Tanaka's husband: second best villain EVER. The cape, the poses: he pwned this ep. I hope we see him again in a kickarse role.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Just a note, after the first 2-3 posts (or after people have completed downloads from the tracker) it's kind of preferable that people not use the spoiler box to talk about the episode. I just used the spoiler box for the first post in case people clicked on the front page link by accident.
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

takenoko wrote:Just a note, after the first 2-3 posts (or after people have completed downloads from the tracker) it's kind of preferable that people not use the spoiler box to talk about the episode. I just used the spoiler box for the first post in case people clicked on the front page link by accident.
Ah. Sorry for the over usage of the spoiler tag. I was actually going to ask you about that.

Anywho, Honey and Giza? Out of all the the Personalities Yuji has, she falls in love with the most sadistic of the 3. She sure knows how to pick them.

Now, what's going to happen when crazy bitch Yuki finds out Honey is her sister? I sense an epic catfight
KRendBlade
Kamen Knight

Post by KRendBlade »

Man, Watari got jumped! :evil: He got killed right after a kick-ass fight, and by a chakram, no less - the Segway of bladed weapons. That's no way to die. I really hope he gets resurrected or something.

Yuki... well, I always figured that she'd snap from something. I never thought it'd be something as normal as finding out that she has step-sisters, though. Maybe she has daddy issues? I just hope Hayami stays away from her, for his own sake.
Honoo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Honoo »

Funkatron wrote:Honey and Giza? Out of all the the Personalities Yuji has, she falls in love with the most sadistic of the 3. She sure knows how to pick them.
Clearly Honey suffers from the "nurse complex" aka "why do girls always fall in love with the guy-with-issues".
ImageImageImageImage
brokenever
Infinity
Favorite Actor?: Mark Musashi!

Post by brokenever »

Honoo wrote:
Funkatron wrote:Honey and Giza? Out of all the the Personalities Yuji has, she falls in love with the most sadistic of the 3. She sure knows how to pick them.
Clearly Honey suffers from the "nurse complex" aka "why do girls always fall in love with the guy-with-issues".
Or maybe she just likes the bad boys. :wink:
Honoo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Honoo »

You may be right... It's just that IMHO Nakajo is too mad to be simply defined a "bad boy". If and how their "relationship" will develop is still unclear for me, but please, please, NO REDEEMED VILLAINS. I hate when they waste a good villain buy turning him good (usually 10 minutes before his heroic sacrifice made to atone for his past misdeeds).
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Cutie Honey”