< GekiRanger | Go-Onger | Shinkenger >
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Go-on 9 released

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Geta geta!
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Hmm one wonders about Junk World if it has the ability to turn humans into Ugatz's does this mean that the Gaiark maybe originally from Junk world or is it one of the many dimensions that they've conquered? Nice to finally see Buson in the ending, also loved the insert music.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Mechafox
Adventure
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Mechafox »

Nice ep

Man I've been waiting to see the Super Highway Buster, anyone wonder if they'll try Carrigator's Engine Soul in it?

Somehow I don't think things are goign to go well next, I mean the Lens Banki did get photos of the finishers, anyone else think that's an ill omen.

And for anyone who has, if there's something about in the next ep preview do not tell me
Who doesn't like a cyberfox?
Oba chan wa koitteta, mecha no michi o aruiki, kitsune koto tsukasadoru otoko.
Ore no na wa Mecha. Fox.
AlternateTrigger
7X

Post by AlternateTrigger »

I was a little interested by the fact that there are 11 dimensions. i hope that they include these into the main story somehow. also i wonder if dinosaur world from abaranger is one of them. who knows? find out next time on GO-ONGER!
AlternateTrigger
7X

Mechafox wrote: And for anyone who has, if there's something about in the next ep preview do not tell me
do you not watch the episode previews? and if not, why? :(
AmienZero
NagoSan
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: Instrumental Music
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!

Post by AmienZero »

it's because the episode previews are considered spoilers, and some people hate spoilers. and don't make double posts. mods are not happy with it.

back to the topic, finally, it's my favourite engine's turn to take then ending stage. BUSON! BUSON! the super highway buster looks awesome. and behold the attack of the number 3. :P
"Untouchable Spirit! Rin-Jyu T-Rex-ken!"

SILENCE! I KEEL YOU! *evil stare*
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The insert song was great. Hanto proves his awesomeness once again in this episode. Buson finally takes central stage in the ending song. And finally, the combination of the five individual weapons has made its appearance in a non-OP role.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Please keep in mind there is an edit button located at the bottom of your own posts when you need to add/change something.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
armorhide
Adventure
Favorite series: liveman
2nd Favorite Series: dairanger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: brave

Post by armorhide »

finally buson was in the ending and they used the super highway buster :mrgreen:
RAGE OF CHIBI!!!!!!
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

Geta Geta~Gaburi

Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

So does machine world occupy the same space as earth, just in another dimension?

These kind of things leave a little confused when they don't explain them thoroughly.

When the series first began I though machine world orbited a near by star, possibly Alpha Centari.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
AlternateTrigger
7X

Silent_X wrote:So does machine world occupy the same space as earth, just in another dimension?

These kind of things leave a little confused when they don't explain them thoroughly.

When the series first began I though machine world orbited a near by star, possibly Alpha Centari.

well when they say diffrent dimenshion, i think they mean completly diffrent universe as well. new soler system and everything. but yeah, that needs a bit more explaining.

really the only time an alternate dimenshion world is in the same space is if its a copy or mirror image of the original world so enless machine world and earth where once one then i ceriously doubt that they are in the same space. also that would mean that the earth has been split not once but 11 times. thats a little extreme. i doubt there would be much of the world left after that.
Flyndaointment

Post by Flyndaointment »

Well, not unless the world was absolutely HUUGE before that. but i do believe different dimensions, even in the same place, would be completely different. omg super highway BeaRV slamming that 3 into Lens Banki! aweesome.

also, swell change in ending, de ojaru-nari-zo yo.
Toku Tenshi
Adventure

Post by Toku Tenshi »

Hanto is super awesome and managed to keep the happy person happy. big fight scene unhenshined this early on is also really cool and I did enjoy the insert song. I like how the youngins were able to prove to the older members that they could take care of themselves.

I can understand throuwing in forgein words to make stuff sound cool, but why did Birca say 'al dente', a phrase used in cooking meaning 'to the teeth' which usially indicates pasta that is still slightly crunchy in the center? 0_o
maybe this is why he can't win the race....
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Birca enjoys throwing around random Italian phrases. It's part of his speech pattern.

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”