13%
Neither
23%

Total votes: 31
Greenstalker
Mega

Re: Is Bomper a boy or a girl?

Post by Greenstalker »

Hmm considering I put disclaimer at there and stating I am just kidding and despite that people actually responding to that tells me something
...................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................
People are bored :P

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”