2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Go-onger 31 released

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Azazel wrote:
Tuss4 wrote:wow this ep pissed me off.
why did it piss you off? I loved this ep, made a nice change to the normal format
I'm with Az. What is there to be pissed about?

ArcaneMagus_JCC
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Ren / Go-on Blue
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by ArcaneMagus_JCC »

Battra wrote:The girls certainly look good in those dresses of theirs and they certainly sound good to, but doesn't the whole idol thing kinda go against everything Gaiark stands for, I mean isn't that the whole reasons Kegalesia got rid of Nigorl was that he liked beautiful things which the entire idol industry basically promotes? I'm surprised they didn't at least try the boy band idea if if it may have failed I would have at least liked seeing Sosuke, Ren, Hanto, & Gunpei at least try to attempt to sing.
Well, Kegareshia said she's in charge of Gaiark's "sexiness" and their dresses were quite revealing... So she may be trying to "pollute" the minds of viewers (especially guys)... LOL! :lol:
Arms Monsters ^_^

monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

ArcaneMagus_JCC wrote:
Battra wrote:The girls certainly look good in those dresses of theirs and they certainly sound good to, but doesn't the whole idol thing kinda go against everything Gaiark stands for, I mean isn't that the whole reasons Kegalesia got rid of Nigorl was that he liked beautiful things which the entire idol industry basically promotes? I'm surprised they didn't at least try the boy band idea if if it may have failed I would have at least liked seeing Sosuke, Ren, Hanto, & Gunpei at least try to attempt to sing.
Well, Kegareshia said she's in charge of Gaiark's "sexiness" and their dresses were quite revealing... So she may be trying to "pollute" the minds of viewers (especially guys)... LOL! :lol:
So that's where the polluting part went. hmmm... nice thinking there.
brandy
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Go Ongers
2nd Favorite Series: PGSM
Dreamy: Renn!!!!!
Favorite Actor?: Shinwa Kataoka
Favorite Band: eyeshine
My boom: Pink!

Post by brandy »

I love this Epi! i love the songs L-O-V-E Lovely Hearto Go! its stuck in my head and thats a good thing!!!!!!!!!! Cuz i dont mind but
Spoiler
i wish the rest of the Guys would sing
Pink Pinku I lOVE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! Image Does Any Body Eles Think Renn Is HOT!?!

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”