19%

Total votes: 42
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

"My Best Hero" Poll

Post by Arigomi »

Since TVN is near to releasing the Go-Onger finale I thought it would be a good chance to steal GP 19's idea to see how the Go-Ongers rank among us and why.

I vote for Gunpei because he proves that first impressions can be misleading. It is difficult to describe Gunpei in one word. When we were first introduced to Gunpei, he seemed liked a cool professional. As time passed, we ended learning that beneath his dark chocolate shell there is a creamy nougat center. He is bad at relating to children, sometimes tell lies, easily embarassed, has bad table manners, and gets worked up over stupid stuff. Despite all his bad qualities, he has faith in his friends when they need it the most and fights with determination. A wacky character full of surprises, he can still manage to be a cool hero when the need arises.
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Re: "My Best Hero" Poll

Post by Seventeen »

I went with Sousuke, underneath all the hair, and egocentric attitude, is a guy with a big heart and an iron will, who wouldn't put someone else in a situation he wouldn't enter into himself. When his team got down he always took the time to build them back up, and push them to continue fighting, even if it were pushing forward recklessly, against the odds. :mrgreen:
DisneyKiller
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Ryuki
Dreamy: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: SNSD

Post by DisneyKiller »

Hiroto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad. Gunpei is still losing
Go-On Desu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Shinken/Go-On
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O/Kiva
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: Joe Odagiri
Favorite Band: Project R.
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: MY HENSHIN!
Quote: Oh No! You have been exposed to radioactive material, and a hand has mutated out of your stomach. How do you deal with the mutation?

Post by Go-On Desu »

Believe it or not, i went with Hiroto. When we first meet him and Miu, He has a big Paladin complex going on. But after the Go-Roader incident, and subsequent episodes, he becomes almost likeable. After Sosuke rusted, I even liked him a bit more.

Then there's the whole thing with the Cleaning Minister's black box of infinite displacement (Bottomless Trashcan) and his fear of ghosts.

Yep, I lieks me a Hiroto.
Hears All
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Miu!!!
Favorite Actor?: Yumi Sugimoto
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Hears All »

Im a huge fan of Miu, shes really hot and is a strong female (sometimes lol)
barfmaster
Infinity
Favorite series: go-onger/decade
2nd Favorite Series: W/shinkenger
Dreamy: miu/urara
Favorite Band: eyeshine
My boom: 12 piece Gatti

Post by barfmaster »

Go-On Desu wrote:Believe it or not, i went with Hiroto. When we first meet him and Miu, He has a big Paladin complex going on. But after the Go-Roader incident, and subsequent episodes, he becomes almost likeable. After Sosuke rusted, I even liked him a bit more.

Then there's the whole thing with the Cleaning Minister's black box of infinite displacement (Bottomless Trashcan) and his fear of ghosts.

Yep, I lieks me a Hiroto.

i went with miu even though i like a lot of the go-ongers this year but miu just has some different qualities that set her apart from her ani mainly not having that stick up his butt when we first see them and it does not hurt her that she is very hot lol
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.
AesPir
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
My boom: Dancing!

Post by AesPir »

Gunpei. I love the character. He couldn't hack it as a cop, but became something a bit cooler.
wanmoke
Sentai Senshi
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by wanmoke »

Gunpei. He turned out to be a surprising character, and I just ended up really liking him. The OP put his character nicely. Plus his smile is creepy. I can't get it out of my mind. Creeeeeeeeeeepy smile. Almost as creepy as this.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Ohhh Creepy-brows I love you, you strange lonely mother-farker.

Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
superanimefreak
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: I quite this site
2nd Favorite Series: I quite this site
Dreamy: I quite this site
Favorite Actor?: I quite this site
Favorite Band: I quite this site
My boom: I quite this site
Quote: I quite this site

Post by superanimefreak »

Sorry, but I voted for Miu because she is nicknamed the "Lovely Sensation," also Hiroto's younger sister, and a "princess" sort of girl whose esper ability allows her to see things though the flowers she tends to. Her fighting style is aikido. She idolizes and is severely dependent upon Hiroto, who she always addresses as "Ani" (a shortened form of "aniki," the Japanese honorific expression for "older brother"). She has a tendency to try to "improve" those she sees as lesser than she is, which Hiroto refers to as her "bad habit." Though she initially regarded Saki as a "little girl" who she had no time for, Miu eventually becomes good friends with her. Miu seems to have taken an interest in Sōsuke, though, at first, she is hesitant to acknowledge it. She later helps Saki and Renn in regaining their courage by telling them how they changed her and her brother for the better.

After transforming into Go-on Silver, Miu says "World Sparkling!! Go-on Silver" (キラキラ世界!!ゴーオンシルバー). With the Rocket Dagger, she can perform attacks such as "Freezing Dagger," "Shooting Dagger," and "Full Power Dagger." As part of G3 Princess with Go-on Yellow and Kegalesia, she performs Princess Cannonball (プリンセスキャノンボール), after performing G3 Triangle (G3 トライアングル) which passes the ball made by them.
I quite this site
Chabii-
Mega
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

...you did not just copy-paste that, right? And I think we already kinda know that info...

I don't remember who I voted in the official site, but can I vote the guy who looked like Retsutaka?
Hen... shin... TOH!
pinchekame
7X
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Band: Doco

Post by pinchekame »

sousuke was the most energetic...and gets my vote.

saki was cute, but that's it
not a big fan of ren nor hanto...

Gunpei would be third on the list after Miu...Hiroto was entertaining at times.
reitantei
Adventure
Favorite series: Blade/Kabuto

Post by reitantei »

My vote goes for Gunpei. He's weird and thus amusing, yet he has his cool moments too.

Well I haven't actually formed an opinion about Hiroto and Miu yet, but for now Gunpei is my favourite and Ren is second.
Wolf-man
7X

Post by Wolf-man »

My vote went to Souske. I loved his "go on (pun intended) straight ahead" attitude. He was a fun character who had a great personality and some great heroic lines.
ShadeHedgehog
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Gokaiger, Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger, W, Wizard
Dreamy: Saki and Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: Wada Masato
Favorite Band: Simple Plan
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Toku... duh.
Quote: "Oh god, it tastes like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's vomiting!" -Tatsudoshi
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ShadeHedgehog »

I'm gonna have to go with Saki simply because if she's smiling, it's hard not to smile. She's essentially the little sister of the group, which provides an interesting contrast between her & Miu, who's actually a little sister. Plus, Saki always seems to be the most down to earth character before Hiroto & Miu fully accept the Go-Ongers.
That, and she's pretty cute ^,^

But I really think that the character dynamics in this season were great, Everyone's interactions with each other during the show were something I really liked, like when Gunpei offered his own... solution to Souske's cold, or how Hiroto & Miu gradually warm up to everyone else, or when Ren showed trust to Hanto so they can have BBQ in the earlier part of the series, or even when Hanto was willing to help Gunpei capture that criminal by acting as bait

But yeah, Saki's cute, so she gets my vote =)
Hade ni...
Spoiler
KITAA!

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”