Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Re: Enjin Sentai Gōonjā - Fanarts

Post by marthaba »

BoukenCobalt wrote:
Then maybe art isn't for you. There are others besides me that give such "insulting" critiques, including college professors. In fact, for example, if you were to do a commission for someone, and they don't like the way you did their request, what will you do? You won't get the money. Will you try again? And what if they don't like it a second time?

The world of art is to work hard and improve, insulting or not. Emotions and sensitivity to such a nature is both a building block and an obstacle towards getting better. What you're feeling now is the negative energy that can be converted into your work.

So rather than complaining to me, you should be thankful I gave you a kick in the pants. It's what every artist needs.
understand this well dude
Fanart is an artwork that is based on a character, costume, item, or story that was created by someone other than the artist. The term, while it can apply to art done by fans. Usually, it refers to artworks by amateur artists.The distinctions here cannot always be finely drawn and the actual status of particular works can often fall into a gray area. It is a piece of work done by the fans on their imagination to the original one.
so basically speaking you do not have the authority to criticize one's art because its just a fanart, have you even study art criticism? and if you're such a critique you should join the international association of art critics but alas! you do not meet one of their main objective which is to promote the critical disciplines in the field of visual arts
and here you said that "the world of art is to work hard and improve" well you're in the wrong forum and in the wrong section
HUH?!?

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”