2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555
Dreamy: Shiratori Yuriko
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Favorite Band: D-51
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super Text Twist

Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Summary

Post by KR_cRAYzy »

I had Go-Onger on my computer for ages and finally decided to give it another chance. I still don't like it too much, but giving it a chance to grow I see things I can enjoy. I'm not done the series so won't rank it yet, but I'm enjoying Gunpei's character a lot. Seeing him in Go-On vs Geki makes me wonder how he changed so much, but I'll finish the series to see the growth in his character.

Though the rest of the team still annoy me. Sousouke is insufferable, Hanto still annoys me, but as Arigomi mentioned in another thread to me it's the gimmick of his colour. I don't particularly like type casting the rangers by their colours, it's fun to see personalities in individuals not their colour code. Saki and Ren are just bland to me... Maybe because the speech gimmick annoyed me. "Daze!" "Su!" "Doru doru!" "On On!" "Ogaru" "Nari!" "Zoyo!" etc. But I do like how the villains in this story are actually smart enough to make outrageous plans that build from their failures and work, well for that episode.

All in all, I'm glad I'm giving Go-Onger another chance, I look forward to seeing the Go-On Wings and I'll leave my thoughts on the series after I finished it.

COMPLETE

Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Blade, 555, Hibiki Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W

STANDING BY
OOO
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

still unsure about the series, although I really loved the Go-On vs. Geki special.
baronblackheart
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: Meow - Cat

Post by baronblackheart »

Is it possible to have the videos re uploaded so they can be downloaded? Every single link so far has come up with the video is no longer there. Thanks in advance.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

baronblackheart wrote:Is it possible to have the videos re uploaded so they can be downloaded? Every single link so far has come up with the video is no longer there. Thanks in advance.
The entire series is available for torrent download on our tracker
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Unfortunately, we've always left it up to the fans to maintain the direct download links. It's pretty hard to keep them maintained otherwise.

Like everyone said, they are available on our tracker. If you have bandwidth constraints, you might want to consider investing in a Seed Box for your torrenting needs.

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”