Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Go-Onger | Shinkenger | Goseiger >
amuro0093
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Re: Shinkenger 44 released (No HD yet)

Post by amuro0093 »

Wow, female red for the first time. So Takeru is just a Kagemusha? What a plot twist.
Also did you guys notice something strange in Shinkenger? When they're doing roll call, usually a 3 male 2 female sentai team use this formation

M = Male
F = Female

M F M F M

The 2 male in the side. But in Shinkenger, the formation is like this

F M M M F

Kotoha and Mako in the side. When the first time I saw the formation, I thought it was a little strange. But maybe they're just trying something different. But, If Shinkenred is female it's now make sense to put Mako and Kotoha in the side. Because of the 3 female and 2 male, and the formation become like this

F M F M F. I think it's kinda cool :mrgreen:
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

When Kotoha said "There are no tricks" with the magic show, I started to have painful memories of the Kiva special when Wataru does magic and gains confidence and starts acting like a boderline criminal.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
droolboy
Sentai Senshi

Post by droolboy »

Oh, the talent show in the beginning! Takeru's monomane of Jii was... :lol: :lol: :lol: .

"Hey! Chiaki! You broke that vase again! You fool! You.... fool... :P "
Jii's reaction: :lol: !!!
Everyone else: :?
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
Tuss4 wrote:On another note this is the second female leader in Super Sentai history is it not?
Pretty sure it's third.
I mean, Ninjawhite, TimePink and now Kaoru.
Dekapink was....heh, no, just kidding.

Spoiler
Would Mr. Voice count?

takenoko wrote: He's probably Kaoru's brother or something
Haven't they given every indication that he's not of "that bloodline?" That said, there's been no indication that any non-lording house has unique magical blood traits...in other words, any of them can probably take any of those fancypants paintbrush phones and become shinkenappropriatecolor. Which would support my theory from way back when they first hinted about this crap that Red is secretly Dragonman Sr.'s kid. And it was dragonman senior, who we saw getting shot full of arrows, who told Red that he's the new Red before dying. As opposed to Red Sr., who we saw almost dead and not shot full of arrows outside. But then, that guess was mostly because at some point I'm pretty sure a "remember your father's last words" line was thrown out there. Could be that Dragonman Sr. passed some messages before dying, or it was an unrelated guy entirely who was shot full of arrows and might've been Red's pa. An unrelated guy....the super-secret Shinkenbrown Sr.? Of course, it all makes sense!
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

You know how we were all confused as to the fact that Takeru's "shot full of arrows" dad looked different than "chief of Ore Journal" dad and we all just chalked it up to plot holes?

Who knew that it was more than likely intentional?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

DekaPink is the leader >;
But nobody go around saying Houka's the leader
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

Wow. Unexpected.

If Kaoru takes Takeru's place as Shinken Red, that means that she'll probably inherit the Inromaru, Kyoryumaru, Ushi Origami, etc... all the stuff that Takeru and the vassals gained throughout the entire series. She jumps in with just a few episodes left, with basically no chance to truly bond with the vassals. Doesn't that seem a bit unfair?
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

*In bad indian accent*

WHAT A TWI-*gets glares*

*back in normal southernish accent* I'll shut up now. Anyway.

I just realized. I remember my seventh samurai theory from months back.
Spoiler
Maybe Takeru's number seven if Kaoru keeps her Shodophone. Or the other way around, Kaoru gives back the phone only to get a new one.
Image Image
Image Image
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Good episode with the plot twist of the real Shiba showing up to the real head of the clan and everyone is shocked to see that Takeru is not the lord.

I hope everything will come in fruition in the last episodes of Shinkenger.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Hmmm looks like this will be one of the most epic endings in Sentai.

Takeru being the decoy was brilliant planning. They sure had everyone fooled.

Kaoru Shiba being the first female Red in sentai is a great and warm welcome into the history books. And hell even tho she isn't a different color, we now have have 7 Samurai's since she has her own Shodophone and didn't mug Takeru's !! :D
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote: Kaoru Shiba being the first female Red in sentai is a great and warm welcome into the history books.
Shesa gonna bombad die or become incapacitated. >.>;;
powerfan1287
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by powerfan1287 »

Holy crap. I did not see that coming. What well happen in the show now, with only a few episodes left.
hakister
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by hakister »

First Female Red Senshi!! Kaoru FTW and her Jii's a Decade(if u know what i mean. hehe).

Here's what I think...

Spoiler
Kaoru would only appear in 3 episodes because there's no way she'd replace Take-chan in the next VS movie with Goseiger. And she might be the key in.... Doukoku. :))
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

I'm glad this episode is out, I've been waiting to see people's reactions to this revelation. First female Red in Sentai history! It reminds me of the interview with the Producer of Deka, Magi and Geki, when asked if there would ever be a female Red:

The Super Sentai series plays a lot with male and female role models, and often some characters are allowed to cross the line of the traditional roles for a short time. However, there are certain issues that remain untouched. Will there ever be a male pink ranger? Will there ever be a female red ranger (leader)? “Well, neither of those is completely out of the question, but still unlikely. For example the fact that Super Sentai is a show for 3 to 5 year old boys, having a female leading character is not supported by the toy shops.”

I'd love to have been in the board room when this was being discussed. (The rest of the interview http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... 1&p=103001)
Last edited by harpdevil on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
Goty
Adventure
Favorite series: Faiz/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Jetman

Post by Goty »

Tuss4 wrote:Isn't it too easy to read in to what that Ayakashi said? Everything is 20/20 in hindsight. If that's what the ayakashi then they shouldn't have been targeting Takeru at all. Am I making sense?
That Ayakashi left me with the impression that he didn't actually knew details about peoples' lives, secrets and whatnot, he just had the skill to detect - on the spot - words of truth that would somehow affect them. That was his power, not being a know-it-all.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”