2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Design a driver! For kicks and fun

Post by demino555 »

Now we all have tons of fun playing around with the gaia memories but I think we're overlooking some pretty important stuff. For example, the drivers/belts used by both commander level dopants and the kamen riders. I think they play a very integral part of their abilities.

Make up a gaia driver and what memory you'd pair it up with.
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
Millenia
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Decade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Den-o
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Quotes are just copies of what someone said, so can't we just call them that? How did they come up with the word, "quote"? Discuss!

Re: Design a driver! For kicks and fun

Post by Millenia »

The TV-NIHON Driver. It looks like the Doubledriver except it has 3 memory slots. The one on the left will have the TV memory, and the one on the right will have the NIHON memory. so when you henshin it says,"TV...NIHON" Now I will explain the slot in the middle. The belt has a holder all around and it holds gaia memories. Each gaia memory is a sentai/rider/everything else that TV-Nihon has subbed. When you put one in, you transform into that character. The maximum drive works with both TV and NIHON memories at the same time. It calls the spirits of every series that TV Nihon have subbed. And every spirit appears next to the user to perform all their finishing attacks as Kamen Rider TV-NIHON joins the rider group to perform an all rider kick. Instant win. you can also use the middle memory where the only the secondary characters of the series that character you transform into is from.[sucks for Kuuga] That is the end of my presentation of, The TV-NIHON Driver!
P.S. I was kind of thinking the middle slot to have the - memory. [the memory would say hyphen]
Spoiler
Riders! Henshin and roll out!

Click my dragons so they may survive and you will get a cookie!

Image Image Image Image
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO

Post by demino555 »

Nice driver :P haha seriously I like the idea.

Well it wouldn't be right for the topic starter to not place his own creation so I'm gonna place a design of my own.

My driver is called the mirror driver which is shaped like an M. I can use any of the "true" gaia memories with it. It has 2 slots normally but it also has a removable 3rd slot for its final form. Basically You place a memory in one slot, and the other slot acts likea mirror and is automatically fitted with a copy memory. This doubles the power granted to the user like the W driver. The 3rd slot is placed in the middle of the M. If you place a memory there, the two other slots will act like mirrors as well and have copies of the memory in the middle slot, however instead of doubling the power, it becomes almost infinite because the two other slots act like mirrors reflecting the middle memory and each other and their reflections in the other's reflections and so on and so forth.

:P I know its kinda god-modish but I like the concept of the thought.
Millenia
Infinity
Quote: Quotes are just copies of what someone said, so can't we just call them that? How did they come up with the word, "quote"? Discuss!

Post by Millenia »

Awesome driver. I think mine is kind of god modish too but who said it couldn't be?
Spoiler

Image Image Image Image
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Millenia wrote:The TV-NIHON Driver. It looks like the Doubledriver except it has 3 memory slots. The one on the left will have the TV memory, and the one on the right will have the NIHON memory. so when you henshin it says,"TV...NIHON" Now I will explain the slot in the middle. The belt has a holder all around and it holds gaia memories. Each gaia memory is a sentai/rider/everything else that TV-Nihon has subbed. When you put one in, you transform into that character. The maximum drive works with both TV and NIHON memories at the same time. It calls the spirits of every series that TV Nihon have subbed. And every spirit appears next to the user to perform all their finishing attacks as Kamen Rider TV-NIHON joins the rider group to perform an all rider kick. Instant win. you can also use the middle memory where the only the secondary characters of the series that character you transform into is from.[sucks for Kuuga] That is the end of my presentation of, The TV-NIHON Driver!
P.S. I was kind of thinking the middle slot to have the - memory. [the memory would say hyphen]
*presses TV Memory button* TV!
*presses - Memory button* Hyphen!
*presses NIHON Memory Button* NIHON!

HENSHIN!

TV HYPHEN NIHON *W henshin music*

lol that would be so funny to hear. I really like the concept :)
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

The Rotation Drive. It's the same colour as the double driver, but has four slots, one on the top, one on the right, and oppisites for each of them. When henshining, the driver is twisted into a cross pattern, activating the top two memories.

The Driver has 6 memories, but only four can be put into the driver at once and it takes a bit of time for the memories to be switched out, as all four have to be put in again. The memories are: -Shadow, a ninja based memory, weapon
-Tidal, a water memory, elemental
-Meteor, a earth/fire memory, elemental
-Striker, a memory that enhances the power of punches and the size of the user's fists, weapon
-Telsa, a lightning memory, elemental
-Mega, a memory that borrows the powers and appearence of CF Rockman, weapon. Rarely used

To activate a maximum drive, one of the memories of the current combination is placed in the upward position, a button on the memory slot pressed, and the driver spun around rapidly.

What do you guys think?
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Millenia
Infinity

Post by Millenia »

Leonite Rider wrote:The Rotation Drive. It's the same colour as the double driver, but has four slots, one on the top, one on the right, and oppisites for each of them. When henshining, the driver is twisted into a cross pattern, activating the top two memories.

The Driver has 6 memories, but only four can be put into the driver at once and it takes a bit of time for the memories to be switched out, as all four have to be put in again. The memories are: -Shadow, a ninja based memory, weapon
-Striker, a memory that enhances the power of punches and the size of the user's fists, weapon
-Mega, a memory that borrows the powers and appearence of CF Rockman, weapon. Rarely used

To activate a maximum drive, one of the memories of the current combination is placed in the upward position, a button on the memory slot pressed, and the driver spun around rapidly.

What do you guys think?
It's kind of hard to picture but from what I understand it's great.
Spoiler

Image Image Image Image
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO

Post by demino555 »

You spelled Tesla wrong :lol: still good driver
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

So sue me, I didn't use a spellchecker.
OreSANJOU
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: KR Stronger
Favorite Actor?: Toshihiko Seki
Favorite Band: ISSA
My boom: Chandler Literature
Quote: "HENSHIN!"

Post by OreSANJOU »

Maestro, cue the music!
(Dramatic "Climax Jump" music plays in background)

Everyone, I introduce to you!...

THE CLIMAX DRIVER!!!

Let me try to describe how I pictured this the best as I can..
1) The CLIMAX Driver starts out looking like a "C"
2) To initiate the driver, turn the "C" on its side. (So it looks like an upside-down "U")
3) Once the "C" is turned on its side, you can find 2 holes.. For the 2 GaiaMemories..

What are the 2 Memories?...... You guessed it!
-Memory 1 says "ORE!"
-Memory 2 says "SANJOU!!!"
So once the memories are pressed, it says, "ORE... SANJOU!!!"

3) Insert the 2 GaiaMemories (Once inserted, it looks like an Imagin with 2 horns, like Momo!)
4) Turn the driver back around so it looks like a "C" again, and...
5) HENSHIN!!!! (Driver SFX music plays in bg)
I am, from the start to the finish, at a climax!
Ore wa saisho kara saigo made kuraimakkusu da ze!
俺は最初から最後までクライマックスだぜ!

Avi created and provided by iRider!
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

I've had this idea for a driver since episode 2.

TWIST-DRIVER

The driver, mounted on a belt of course, is in the shape of a large, blocky looking S. It holds up two GaiaMemories (True or not, it doesn't matter, so it does accept the "faulty" memories that produce Dopants) in the negative space between the two ends of the S.

____====______
___
||@@@@@
____====______
@@@@@||______
___
====______

Activate the Memories as usual prior to inserting into the Driver, but in order to activate the Henshin sequence, you place either your left hand on top of the left-side Memory or your right hand under the right-side Memory, and SPIN the driver. The direction of the rotation is CCW from Rider point of view, and CW from outside perspective, so basically the driver looks like a pinwheel. As the driver spins, it announces both Memory names at the same time, except the names get a bit garbled at the end as the driver slows down.

The resulting KR (or DopanTwist) has a CCW spiral of the colors involved running down from the crown of the helmet.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

That sounds like an awesome driver. It would be interesting to see how some of these drivers would be us3ed in a battle against one another.
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Zero Driver

A two-memory belt driver shaped like a double slashed zero.
You insert the memories into the Driver one being the base memory (Zero) the other being a prefix defining the form. Both "slashes" change colour accordingly to the memory inserted with an exception of Zero memory which instead of black shows red.
Maximum Drive is activated by placing both "slashes' in an upwards position.
sth like this, i'm not a good artist when it comes to drawing: http://i50.tinypic.com/10pssab.gif
from which the belt says "Maximum drive... *a short pause* ... loaded" at which point the user uses voice input command "Discharge!" and the maximum drive attack proceeds.

As a side weapon the user is equiped with Z-Grip which uses a purified "Arms" memory (hey, they can have bajilion masquerades ? I can have another Arms!) and creates an energy sword weapon which can be changed by *Weapon Switch, XXXXX mode* where X is your desired weapon, tho some of the forms put limitations to its use.

The Memories are: (form names go Var - Base)
Zero - Base body memory, no henshin w/o it.

Warrior - Standard var memory, versitale for any situations and allows the use of all weaponry. Maximum overdrive is : Zeta Slash (sword only)
Fighter - Medium boost in speed, power and defense. Arms incompatible. MO: Zeta Kick
Flaming - Big boost in Power, sword only useable. MO: X Boiler (sword thrust into the ground, two magma streams that create an X trap the dopant inside burning him to a memory break)
Icy - Big boost in defense, lance only useable. MO: Y Freezing (thrust lance into the dopant, which then freezes him. Shortly after the Ice breaks leaving only the host and his gaia memory broken)
Thunderous - Big boost in speed, blaster only useable. MO: Z Bolting (enemy is hit with a mag marker and then 500 shots homing into it are fired getting an overkill on a dopant)

(and that's it... i think)
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

Why not add an Omega memory as well, if your going for every interpretation of the Zero games.

Nice design though, makes me wonder what would happen if memories were exchanged between drivers. (Zero Mega, for example)
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Omega Memory ? :D, That'd be a nice candidate for the final form ;lol; xD. (why didn't I think of that @_@)
Leonite Rider wrote:Nice design though, makes me wonder what would happen if memories were exchanged between drivers. (Zero Mega, for example)
With Zero + Mega... there's only a few options xD. Either this, this , or that other thing I can't say about bc of the spoiler rule xD.

And the other drivers in this thread are awesome xD, makes me wish to have a 'hyphen' memory to bug everyone around :].
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.

Return to “Kamen Rider”