Kamen Rider W - The Music Thread

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Re: Kamen Rider W - The Music Thread

Post by Raida|23 »

LonelySoldier wrote:Ummm... 1280x800, or at least 1024x768 is okay. Btw, thanks for your kindness!! :wink:
Here:
Spoiler

I had to cut the W logo, because resolution was 1280X900. Choice was to cut the logo, or to leave very little space above the memory logos. I choose to cut the logo because it seemed better to me.
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

Whoa, it fits perfectly... Thanks a lot!!! :mrgreen:
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

LonelySoldier wrote:Whoa, it fits perfectly... Thanks a lot!!! :mrgreen:
:-) No problem

On a music related news, if you're followin Fuuto Hits on Groove you have already heard some preview of it, and now it's in the show too. I'm talkin of the Accel ED theme, called "Leave All Behind" and performed by Wilma and Sidr. Here, screenshot.

As soon as I track down some more info [like release date], I'll post it. Though I guess it'll be soon.
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

Weird, I feels like this new theme is being kinda inferior compared to Love Wars, since Love Wars got a much more bombastic promotions so far... :?
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
TurtleFu
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Murai Ryouta
Favorite Band: Morning Musume.
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu!

Post by TurtleFu »

@Raida|23
Just clarify, Tomomi is their first name, Kasai and Itano are their last names. They are not sisters. Unless you knew that, of course...

Love Wars is obviously 1/2 for Kamen Rider fans and 1/2 for AKB48 fans. In fact, on the AKB48 forum, some members are annoyed that Kamen Rider W is on the cover of a Kamen Rider W ED Single!

Who is Wilma-Sidr? I mean, who will sing it? I'm half expecting that Kiriyama Renn (who has singing experience) will eventually get a single. Probably a duet with guy-who-plays-Philip-who-I-don't-care-about.
Nexus_Schwarz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Nexus_Schwarz »

TurtleFu wrote:Who is Wilma-Sidr?
Much like the other groups within W, it's a custom-made group based on tornado names. Google is your friend.
Nexus_Schwarz... Is taking a nap, do not disturb.

^Sig by Yahiko~
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

TurtleFu wrote:@Raida|23
Just clarify, Tomomi is their first name, Kasai and Itano are their last names. They are not sisters. Unless you knew that, of course...
Yep, I know. It was a joke because they go always together in the show; but thank you anyway, just in case someone thought they really are sisters.
TurtleFu wrote:Love Wars is obviously 1/2 for Kamen Rider fans and 1/2 for AKB48 fans. In fact, on the AKB48 forum, some members are annoyed that Kamen Rider W is on the cover of a Kamen Rider W ED Single!

That's their problem. Dont like it? Dont buy it. Since these people are givin proof they dont like them being in W, they should save the money as well.

TurtleFu wrote:Who is Wilma-Sidr? I mean, who will sing it? I'm half expecting that Kiriyama Renn (who has singing experience) will eventually get a single. Probably a duet with guy-who-plays-Philip-who-I-don't-care-about.

Another madeup band name based on some hurricane or tornado, like Galveton and the other bands. Rumors sayin it's Gackt actually singin it [as written at wikipedia], IMO, are just that, rumors. If it was really Gackt, you can be sure avex trax was makin sure to let people know from the start. Really, yu have gackt doin a CD and you dont "exploit" his name? bad move. Not gonna happen, IMO, but everything could be. I mean, it's at wikipedia, so...

P.S.: last sentence is sarcasm.
Last edited by Raida|23 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dekeido
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Arashi
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Jdorama
Quote: Oboetoke!

Post by dekeido »

aya kamiki and takuya are guests next episode!

[quote][/quote]
"Walking The Path of Heaven, The Man who will Rule over DISCO"
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

The Accel theme CD single, "Leave All Behind", will be released in april, the 28th. No artwork/tracklist yet, at least to my knowledge.

CD-Japan
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

For those interested, the PV for the Queen & Elizabeth song is out. It'll be in the CD+DVD version of the single, of course, Snip
Last edited by takenoko on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You know the rules
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Don't know if this has been Addressed, or even noticed yet, but is Aya wearing colored contacts in the Music video of W-B-X? I didn't notice it as much in the SD version, but in the HD version, it was incredibly noticable...Either she's wearing colored contacts...Or her eyes are an insane shade of blue.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yeah, she's wearing color contacts and her hair is dyed so she looks more European.
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Lunagel wrote:Yeah, she's wearing color contacts and her hair is dyed so she looks more European.
Sorta what I figured. I didn't think eyes came in that color...One of my friends has brown eyes and wears contacts that make her eyes this color.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
henshination
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Quote: ONORE DIKEIDO...!!!

Post by henshination »

Raida|23 wrote:The Accel theme CD single, "Leave All Behind", will be released in april, the 28th. No artwork/tracklist yet, at least to my knowledge.

CD-Japan
can't wait for the release.. :D
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

Dont remember if I've posted about this release, so here I am.

Kikkawa Kōji [he's Narumi Sōkichi, Akiko's dad] will have his own CD/CD+DVD single, to be released in june [30]. The song is used as an insert song in EP32, and in "Kamen Rider Double & Decade: Movie War 2010". Titled "Nobody's Perfect", the CD+DVD version will have the PV for the title track.

AVCA-29789 [CD + DVD version] - ¥1,890
AVCA-29790 [CD version] - ¥1,260

Havent found the artwork -though I'll be honest, I havent really searched for it ^__^

Dont forget to check the avex page for W, there's some extra info about this release [and the others as well]. At that page you'll found some info about this DVD release -not Double related- about the Kikkawa Kōji 25th anniversary tour. If someone is willin to translate it, it would be really appreciated.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”