W 35 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

W 35 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Isaka's true plan is revealed as Terui encounters a girl who looks like his sister which has a terrible fate forced upon by Isaka.

Spoiler
So Isaka wants to be the Master of Terror. I doubt he could do the awesome evil laugh that Ryuubei does. Mikku spying under the table when Isaka revealed his motivation to Saeko will probably mean that Isaka will actually try to eat Mikku.

Shroud has an interesting way to dole out power. So not having flames of revenge means your unworthy of the power of Accel. It makes me wonder that's why doesn't like Shoutarou because he doesn't have that hatred inside of him.

Terui's Gunner in the RevolGarry was awesome which W's motocycle was able to combine with it. We don't need to fly when we have a mega cannon that can shoot it out of the sky.

For those people who don't watch the previews, skip ahead to 23:58 and watch something funny that take made.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Re: W 35 released

Post by lonegamer7 »

*skips to the last part* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't heard that song in AGES. W00T! There's still some love!
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

I wasn't going to let Takenoko out do me with last weeks ending extra so I made one for this weeks episode. :lol:
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

An Accel central arc. If leave all behind doesn't play next episode, I'm going to be pissed (that and it'll be somewhat of a useless ending theme).

Also, this episode cements in the fact that Gunner-A is infact, the greatest character in the series. Not only has he helped our heroes countless times against sure death, but this time he offers the other bike parts some time off, and greets our heroes with a cheeky wave.

I demand a web spin off series with both Gunner-A and Kirhiko. The hilarity that ensures will be epic.
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

AccelGunner is so friendly! It's so cute how he snuck into the RevolGarry.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

AccelGunner just, reminds me so much as a tank version of Wall-E at times.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

So all the most powerful memories are of Mesoamerican background. Nasca of the Nasca Lines in South America, Terror having an Aztec design, and now Quetzalcoatl- NO PHILIP! Quetzalcoatl and Quetzalcoatlus are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! Glitch in the Library databanks!

So what will a person turn into with that Memory?

Shroud will beef up Accel, WITH MOTOCROSS.

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm watching Kamen Rider Amazon all over again?
ImageImage
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Great episode...
Spoiler
I love the bit at the end...Carmen Sandiego was one of my favorite shows as a kid.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

Kogashi wrote:AccelGunner just, reminds me so much as a tank version of Wall-E at times.
Maybe we should start calling it Gunner-E?

And holy balls, the little dude is powerful when combined with the HardBoilder! I mean, really, taking down Quetzalcoatl in one shot? Even if the Memory was fused with a freaking parrot, that's still the biggest kaibutsu this show has produced to date!

So, Isaka's been planning to usurp Ryuubei for ten years? Y'know what this means, don't you?
Narutaki wrote:ONORE DEKEIDO!!
Anyways, great episode. It was weird seeing Ryuu smile like that... Almost creepy, even. And Ryuu was so shaken up (pun not intended) over finding out what was going to happen to bird-girl that he didn't even tell Akiko to not ask him any questions! What next, is he going to start singing Disney songs once the arc is over?

And why did the "flames of revenge" die out from his eyes, anyways? I mean, Isaka's clearly still out there- Oh. Ryuu has mentally substituted the bird-girl for his sister, so it's almost as if he never lost his family which cools him down considerably because then he doesn't have anything to avenge. Nevermind. So, I guess this would be the arc where he discovers that "protecting somebody" makes you a stronger man than "avenging somebody"?
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

>So, I guess this would be the arc where he discovers that "protecting somebody" makes you a stronger man than "avenging somebody"?
From the arc development, most probably it will.
wow Isaka and Ryubei look the same even after 10 years :lol:
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I don't know why SHota didn't use exreme against Isaka from the start. Oh well, they needed the conflict in the plot.

Using Ixa's tractor... I mean AccelGunner to propel and use the buckle as a board was very cool. W has it good, he won another toy. Accel probably can attach W's stuff in his butt too, but that isn't very good for him. Imagine having Tubuler on your behind...

Man, Saeko really became Shinkuro's b$%#h. And not only because they had sex (they didn't show, but that scene is very suggestive). She knows the guy will steal Terror, arguably the strongest memory. Does she really believe he won't betray her when he's done?

I'd like to know how quetzalcoatlus memory can beat terror... Doesn't make much sense to me.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>I don't know why SHota didn't use exreme against Isaka from the start. Oh well, they needed the conflict in the plot.

It probably takes a while for Xtreme to beam up Philip and fly to Shoutarou's position

>Accel probably can attach W's stuff in his butt too, but that isn't very good for him. Imagine having Tubuler on your behind...

If it can make a bike work on water, it can't be that bad, since Accel is essentially a bike himself

>I'd like to know how quetzalcoatlus memory can beat terror... Doesn't make much sense to me.

From what we've seen of Terror so far, most his attacks seem to come from the black liquid on the ground. Defeating him probably requires the ability to fly to avoid that
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

Great episode! my thoughts were:

so isaka has met ryubei before... why does it seem like ryubei has not met isaka before

Accel, useless as ever haha but let's see how motorcross will help him in the next episode

by the way Cheetah that was a good way to end this week's episode
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

tennomichi wrote:why does it seem like ryubei has not met isaka before
He probably forgot. Also, Ryuubee is probably a better romanization for the name since it's closer to how it's spelled in Japanese
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

I would've preffered the cartoon version of the girft to be honest, be funnier that way.

By the way, it's good to see Accel get some development. Let's just hope what ever super mode hes going to get (And we KNOW its going to be a supermode of some kind) doesn't end up shafting Extreme like Accel did to Fang Joker.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things

Return to “Kamen Rider W”