Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Goseiger 15 released

Post by takenoko »

That arc was over quickly. So who's next?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Goseiger 15 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Decade.

In reality, I wasn't expecting this. Is that it for the Warstar or will the next villains be more of them? Considering there is no real connection between the good and bad team, it's no real loss.

Mystic Datas Hyper AKA Helicopter head was interesting. Although no surprise as the sounds for it a built into the toy and can be played without the Mystic Brothers.
siburns

Post by siburns »

is it weird that i was half expecting a "The End" there for a moment? but seriously the major baddie out in 16 eps has to be a new record for sentai or kamen rider.

any thought on the next villains that will make the angels bestow their special brand of punishment on :lol: .
Unrefined-Nemesis
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Unrefined-Nemesis »

Quickest main villian defeat ever, i thought he had a power up but being defeated by gosei so fast was kinda anti climatic
matrix omniger
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: Ultra Magnus: I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - alright, give me the bomb.

Post by matrix omniger »

i looked at this WAY too soon. i'm still on ep 5! lol
lostinbrave
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by lostinbrave »

That was the best season finally this year.

What you say its not over, well I guess they did leave a lot of plot threads hanging.
ImageImage
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Datas with a helicopter beanie on his head made me groan. Loudly.
Also did I miss 35 episodes? Cause that looked like an ending to me :?
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

This was an absolutely wonderful episode and since I wasn't expecting Mystic Datas Hyper to appear in this episode (and neither had I read somewhere that it would appear in this episode), it was a pleasant surprise.
Furthermore I loved the scene with the Headders reappearing and the Hyper Headder Strike finishing move. Simply stunning.
10/10 Epicness for this episode :wink:
Behold the Emperor!
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

This could have been easily spread out over 2 episodes.

And is it just me, or did the fact that they destroyed the main ship, that had been turned into a bomb, just above the earth, made it look like no threat at all. Wasn;t it the Warstar's intention to do just that?

Well, I'm looking forward to next week now. I hope they'll pull a MagiRanger and bring in higher Warstar officers. Monse Drake still only felt like an advance guard to me and I'd really like to see the main fleet in action.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I kept screaming "PLEASE SAY TO BE CONTINUED". Then they end it in one episode. That pissed me off the most.
Last edited by archer9234 on Sat May 29, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

If you pay attention to what Buredoran said, that was the end of the Wastar. But that doesn't mean that they are the only threat the Goseigers have to handle. They protect Earth against anything, except humans.

But the episode was awful. I don't like when they win like that. They keep getting hit until they show their feelings and then kill the enemy that was owning them in a few strikes... They did that in Magiranger a lot, but they didn't create the atmosphere that Magiranger did. It seemed too easy and the heroes never manged to look troubled with the situation...

Nozomu is boring as always and I doubt that little kids wouldn't be crying beside their parents if an alien said he was going to destroy the Earth...

They also didn't do a single reference to the new enemy that's going to show up. Don't they know that they have to keep us curious about the show. If there wasn't a preview for the next episode we could think that it had ended.

Until now, this show has wasted ALL its chances to be really epic. Let's hope it picks up from now on.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I think the writers just didn't like these villains they made up and wanted to get them out as fast as possible. I really didn't like how he could easily vaporize buildings. What's the point of crashing the ship. Just keep vaporizing.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Well guess my prediction about Buredoran becoming the new main bad guy was wrong. I wonder if they ended up erasing Nozomu's memories too. It just seems like a weird question for him to ask at the end of the episode if his memories had stayed.

I don't mind the quick defeat. It's only episode 15; these obviously weren't the main bad guys so I'm not too upset by it. Besides, you have to admit, this is much better than when they pull something like Faiz or Go-Onger and say "Here's the super ultra-main bad guy that hasn't appeared or even been mentioned the entire series, now he'll die in the last two episodes!"

This does, however, make their defeat of Akamaru/Juuzou/Tayuu in the Vs. movie more acceptable, because they were able to defeat a Doukouku-level baddie in a relatively short amount of time, so it makes sense they'd be able to take down lesser commanders easier (and they did take down a full-fledged commander in just the last episode). Yeah yeah I know it was just a cameo and they were written to dominate to garner interest in the new series. Let me pretend it makes logical sense instead of just being plot convenience.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

...WTF????????! The main villan is dead in fifteen episodes?
Image Image
Image Image
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

To be honest, this is the first time I have rooted for the villains to win. I don't know, but I think the Shinkengers raised the bar of awesomeness for Super Sentai for me that I find it hard to become amused with Goseigers. I have no problem with their story, but I think the actors need do their best to make their roles convincing.
archer9234 wrote:I really didn't like how he could easily vaporize buildings. What's the point of crashing the ship. Just keep vaporizing.
^From watching this episode, I think I've learned that Japanese buildings are made up of oxygen.
m4rc0 wrote:Nozomu is boring as always and I doubt that little kids wouldn't be crying beside their parents if an alien said he was going to destroy the Earth...
^I sense something evil about that boy. Aside from him not being affected by the lack of oxygen, he even persuaded his dying friends to practice. Unless they practice some sort of pranayama, they should have conserved air instead doing cardiovascular activities.
Barim wrote:And is it just me, or did the fact that they destroyed the main ship, that had been turned into a bomb, just above the earth, made it look like no threat at all. Wasn;t it the Warstar's intention to do just that?
^Effects of an Oxygen bomb. In other words, that ship should have incinerated most of that area in Japan.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”