Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Re: Decade Movie: All Riders Versus Dai Shocker DC

Post by gmottl »

will this be in HD
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

No, Toei hasn't released any of the DC in Blu-Ray yet
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

All the new footage:

-The sequence of Amazon kicking away Decade's sword was extended with an aerial shot, showing Amazon rolling around and kicking away Decade's sword several times before using Jaguar Shock.
-Another Ika+Beer scene right in the beginning when Eijiro is still at home.
-Darker music when they explore the world. Tsukasa stops on the bridge to look at their surroundings.
-Tsukasa tries to leave, rather than open the front door of his old home.
-Sayo watches Tsukasa leaving with Yusuke and Natsumi after he recovers his memories, clearly sad, while Tsukikage stays by her side, holding her.
-The smaller Rider tournament battles got a pre-battle screen similar to the loading screens from some fighting games, like Soul Calibur. There's a picture of each fighter covering half of the screen, while the narrator announces their names. However, aside from that, there's no real added footage to them...
-Eijiro sees the Shocker castle rising, and decides to go there, worried. He's alone in that scene, so it supports the double personality shown in Movie Wars...
-In Saiyo's flashback, Tsukasa actually returns to give her a flower, before disappearing alongside with the dimensional wall. The original take of the movie almost made it seem like he didn't care for her, but this one makes it look like he was just blind to her real problem (which fits in with what he says later in the movie, about how he should have told her that she could fly too).
-In the Dai-Shocker meeting, Dr.Shinigami commemorates Decade's elimination. Daiki is shown disguised as a Shocker grunt.
-The camera cuts back from the people escaping to two other buildings blowing up.
-Natsumi stands still, watching an Imagin grabbing someone, and then runs along with a group of people. -Meanwhile, an Orphenoc kills another person. She helps a man stand up, and only after that she runs to the place where she meets Narutaki.
-Longer camera pan on depressed Tsukasa.
-A few extra seconds of Kick Hopper and Ouja vs Diend's summons are shown, but the footage still ends before the ending of the battle.
-A few extra seconds of Den-O vs Mole Imagin (which grabs Den-O after he attempts to slash it).
-A few extra seconds of Super-1, showing him beating up an Orphenoc and the camera moving to Ryuki.
-Diend using his speed to beat up several monsters.
-BLACK kicks one enemy and throws another way, the camera slowly changes to Shin who uses his claws to attack a monster already on the ground.
-V3 beats a Shocker grunt and a Dark Roach and makes his pose. Hibiki uses his instrument to beat up some Shocker grunts.
-The scene where Kaito saves Natsumi and Narutaki is extended with Natsumi asking Kaito to help them. Kaito agrees but wants treasure as compensation. Natsumi laughing pressure points him.
-After Tsukasa is dropped from the trap door. The part with Rising Ultimate Kuuga is extended slightly, showing him kick Tsukasa before choking him.
-The scene where Decade and Diend defeat Jark is extended showing them leave that world and re-enter Decade's world for the final battle.
-A few of the riders get a bit more screen time in the big battle. Diend is shown during this sequence using his ability to run fast...
-Kamen Rider W Heat Joker henshin sound is fixed.
-Scenes from the credits are now part of the movie.
-Making of footage is shown during the credits now.

Thanks to: http://www.jefusion.com/2010/06/decade- ... t-new.html
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

This looked pretty much the same. I haven't really spotted any differences. Still good though. :D Loved the "It's a Green Rider"-"It's a Black Rider" scene.
Behold the Emperor!
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

I've always like DC version, because sometime they might give more understanding to the story and what I don't like is, if they change the ending for a DC version. And I'm thinking right now, they might be working of the Movie War DC version, I think... xD

Also it's cool that the DC got more fighting.
gyozilla
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: WShinken555RyukiKuga
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Kikaider
My boom: erang

Post by gyozilla »

Eijiro doesn't show up randomly in DaiShocker tower anymore, yay!
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Was really hoping for more plot exposition concerning the series, but we obviously can't do that. Still feels rushed & that they're going off a bunch of not very well put together scripts. I'm sure knowing Toei we'll be getting more Decade movies down the line which won't explain anything or just retcon stuff that was already shown.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Well tbh you just need to know it happened but not when. I'm fine with what was done with the movie despite the placing problem. At least the DC cut added a few scenes to make the whole story for the movie to make more sense. It's only when we get to movie wars that it gets really messy. But hey at least we got begins night out of it!
ultrakill
Go Go!

Post by ultrakill »

I liked this cut. It felt more satisfying to say the least. 13min is a lot of stuff to be added. I love that they showed more of the rider fights. I didn't like that it was rushed in the theater cut. It made me feel like they wanted to acknowledges the rider existence this time around.

And with that said, I so hope they have a DC for Rider Wars. There was so much footage shown in the original teasers that never appeared in the theater version. (IE. Tsukasa falling in the water).
gyozilla
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: WShinken555RyukiKuga
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Kikaider
My boom: erang

Post by gyozilla »

ultrakill wrote:There was so much footage shown in the original teasers that never appeared in the theater version. (IE. Tsukasa falling in the water).
Oh, that was for a different, now-non-existing-because-idea-was-scrapped Decade movie. I think I would've liked the original premise more tbh.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

I can see why the Theatrical release was a bit shorter. Even though the bits were little, it slowed the movie down a bit and I'm sure the little kids would have gotten bored a bit. I'm glad they do these DCs. It's like the theater release are for the kids and the DCs are for the older fans.

Also I'm okay with this movie too. I consider it canon even though the placement in the storyline is difficult and arguable until official word is given out if ever. Honestly I felt the little stuff helped connect the movie much better and gave it better pacing overall.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Supernova-IXA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Den-o
Dreamy: Touko Asano
Favorite Actor?: Nakamura Yuichi
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Aruku Keitai
Quote: "My Appetite is Huge, but My thirst for Adrenaline rush and Kamen Riders is even bigger."

Post by Supernova-IXA »

I have to agree that the theater version was rushed, this one was much easier to handle with the added stuffs and... Kaitou being hit by Natsumi's Hissatsu Waza! XD
YouTube Channel(Full of Reviews, Specials and MVs): http://www.youtube.com/SasukeKenzan

Takoyaki, Kobe, broth... There are 3,543,280 related results. What an interesting way of eating.

'W' Results in 5,937,631 related searches...
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

How long has it been since the last Director Cut was released? Was it in Fourze? I'm sure HD Director Cut was pretty rare and I think only Fourze had this if I remember it correctly.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

https://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Category:Director's_Cut

Probably when they realized it wasn't profitable to sell DC discs again and again since you can't keep extorting fans like that

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”