KRW 43 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KRW 43 released

Post by takenoko »

Oh man, the guy lifting up his shirt was so ridiculous. What an inconvenient place for a Connector

Saeko seems extra sexy in this episode. Yay exposition over a pool table

Also, what's up with this week's title? Some writer must have felt pretty clever to be referencing the upcoming new Rider by this
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KRW 43 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Yeah the guy should have gotten the connector in a better place. A woman could easily place a connector there but a guy not so much. I come to the conclusion that Terui looks good in anything except for red. The blue coat works very well.

Looks like Isaka's last words have some merit as Shroud gave him the Weather Memory so she could get closer towards her revenge on Ryuubee. That must suck for Terui, "Shroud gave me all this neat gear to get revenge for my family but she was the one was who created the monster who kill my family in the first place". I sense his hatred will be climbing right back up real fast.

And yes, Saeko is damn sexy. All you Saeko haters better stop hating or no more sexy Saeko.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Man, that CycloneAccelXtreme looked like a baaaaad Photoshop
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Heh, I have to agree on Saeko being sexy in this ep. Plus the Connection indeed needed a better place to be in... Though it's obvious CycloneAccel Xtreme won't be used. Either way, finding out that Shroud set up Ryui's fate from the start was unexpected. Suspicious and familiar, but unexpected. But I can say that next episode will indeed be big.
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

damn good episode. my thoughts in no particular order:

1) does anyone know if you can buy Terui Ryu's necklace anywhere?
2) Terui Ryu's 'Trial' Jacket is badass. Can I Has More Blue?
3) Dear Saeko, please play pool more often. And also wear a skirt. That increases your... um... natural talent.
4) CycloneAccel Extreme looked terrible. Thank God we wont ever see it.
5) This episode pisses me off because we all know 'it'. We've all called 'it' for months. But we can't talk about 'it' until next week! DAMMIT TWO EPISODE ARCH METHOD! DAMN YOU!
6) The only reason that Old's Connector is even remotely appropriate is because he's placing it into his hip.
7) Old Dopant is basically just Terror Dopant's mentally challenged 3rd cousin who was locked in the attic. Similar 'look' and similar attacks.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

prophetcrw wrote:1) does anyone know if you can buy Terui Ryu's necklace anywhere?
http://p-bandai.jp/fashion-net/characte ... 000006364/
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

So, now we entered the final stage of the series.

The episode was good. There was no mystery, but now we are at the point that we'll only deal with the main plot.

As usual, the finale has something to do with the movie's plot. Kazu had next generation memories. He has Shota's memories and all his memories are purified. Maybe he worked with Shroud. I wonder if he'll have a lost driver and will be able to henshin into all "rider dopants".

Shroud is Phil's mom. That's almost certain. But she is more of a bitch than she seemed to be. She gava Isaka Weather and chose Ryu to be Accel.

Cyclone Accel Xtreme looks too much like Cyclone Joker Xtreme...

And I don't understand why are you guys writing that Saeko is sexy this episode. She is sexy EVERY episode.

From the trailer, the movie looks awesome. Let's hope they release the DVD soon.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Wow were getting into some pretty heavy stuff with this episode, i'm surprised they went so far as to show the mother's fighting fighting in front of the daughter, & actually admitting in front of her daughter that she paid to have her friend harmed that's just disturbing. Man Ryubei & Saeko certainly did a excellent job of describing Shroud as someone filled with so much hate that she'll go to any length to kill her target. Looks like Foundation X is getting ready to make their move against the museum judging by the contents of the briefcase we'll be getting an action packed fight.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Was anyone else scared by the old lady with the kiddy voice?
Idon't get why Watcherman and Shotaro were laughing when he said he knew the password. Is it meant to be some clever Japanese pun?
Eh, I don't think Bandai programmed CAX to exist. I was drooling over a DX Acceldriver in a toy store and noted that the Accel memory worked in Phillip's side.
Ramblings aside, fun episode, aside from Old Dopant. The main villain resemblance really seems just uncreative. The power is plenty interesting, the design, not so much.
The plot...oh....I could make fun of the plot in this episode so much since I can just smell the Asian stereotypes. But I feel this is leading quite nicely into the final arcs of the series.
Ryu looks good in that jacket, Saeko looks very good, especially when playing pool.
I lost The Game!
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

Lunagel wrote:
prophetcrw wrote:1) does anyone know if you can buy Terui Ryu's necklace anywhere?
http://p-bandai.jp/fashion-net/characte ... 000006364/
lunagel, any other place besides the one that makes my google translator want to make my nose bleed?
anywhere that will ship this to the US especially?

heck, ill even take a place that sells some cheap knock off...
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

EX_Japan has thread in the bartering forum. Ask him.
I lost The Game!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It keeps hinting back to the fact that Shroud did want Ryu and Philip to partner up, even going back to that first Weather Arc. It's definitely hitting Rider Endgame now, I hope they can have some good story development without having to fall back on the cases too much as a driving tool for the plot.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

OLD! I gotta say the switching thing the dopant does is neat.

ah, CAX... it'll probably stay a dream. :/

Nothing else to say really, just 'the plot thickens'.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

You know, the location of the connector makes sense from a symbolic stand point. You know, close to the hip? Old?
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

<nothing to see>
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider W”