Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 24 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

A new Headder is found but who will be able to use its power in the end?

Spoiler
I find it funny how GoseiKnight was able to appear giant-sized in his regular form. I would be confused like the Gosei Angels were. Sometimes I wish Datas would not interrupt Master Head since his time to communicate to them is so short. As for the Super forms, the powers are neat but the equipment not so much. The last few series that had super forms were much better looking than the Goseiger Super form. I wonder if there's going to be a Ground Miracle GoseiGreat at some point.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Goseiger 24 released

Post by Catastrophe »

With Shinkenger, it was cool that only one could use it at a time, and usually the episode focused on that person. Now they can all use it at the same time, they'll probably get abused all the time, and the Weapon that they use for it looks lame. I agree that previous super forms look better.

It was also a bit of a copout that the Abare Headder changed into the Miracle Dragon Headder, and then summoned its mates to help the other Goseigers. They could have made it so that it was the only one that they had so only one would be able to change. Oh well, sticking these all on a Gosei Great toy might look cool.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I really like the Goseiger super forms. The armor is badass looking and it's nice that the Headder on the front is unique to each Goseiger. I agree the weapon is kind of goofy looking, which looks as bad as the Dialrod. The shoulder pads for the armor are even individualized for the tribes

I wonder what the connector on the back is for? Maybe there'll be another power up later in the series
Sanare
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Go-Busters, TOQer, Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, Go-Onger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Sanare »

I'm with Takenoko, I really like the armor. The helmets should've had a slight add-on to it though, nothing gaudy, like maybe more gold accents to make it pop out a little more? I dunno, it can with or without, but I guess being that the headders are pretty much attaching themselves to the Goseigers it kinda makes sense that not a whole lot on the base suit changes.

When I first saw the preview to this episode, I was afraid that it would just be another unwarranted power-up for the team. I mean, a lot of the stuff the Goseigers have gotten I never really felt like they earned. I thought this was a decent way to not make this into a two-parter and still feel satisfactory. They certainly could've done a lot worse.

Oh, also; I noticed that around 14:30, Buredoran says some stuff, but there's no sub to it. It was a little unintelligible, and it just sounded like a throw-away threat, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but I figured I should mention it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

It looks like our typesetter didn't use the latest version of the script, well that sucks. I'll have to reencode because none of the qc comments were included
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

takenoko wrote:I really like the Goseiger super forms. The armor is badass looking and it's nice that the Headder on the front is unique to each Goseiger. I agree the weapon is kind of goofy looking, which looks as bad as the Dialrod. The shoulder pads for the armor are even individualized for the tribes

I wonder what the connector on the back is for? Maybe there'll be another power up later in the series
I love the SuperGoseiger forms. The armour is simply outstanding and the GoseiTenSword seems to be able to act both as a sword and as a rod, as well as execute attacks such as the powerful SuperSkyLandSea Dynamic.

The back is a Headder Port, similar to the one on the back of GoseiKnight. I don't think it will somehow be used though, I just think it is there to remind us of the Miracle Headders being 'on the chest' of the SuperGoseigers. One could see it as the Miracle Headders' body spanning from the front of the SuperGoseiger, where the Headder sticks out, to the very back of the SuperGoseiger, where the Headder Port is.

Can't wait for you to reupload the episode. Thanks for your effort guys. :)
Behold the Emperor!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I'm just going to dump this here for now while I put it through the distro process
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5IYOEF6
Roxas999
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Jasmine
Favorite Actor?: Hiroki Aiba
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Any Toku

Post by Roxas999 »

Um.. I just downloaded the latest version of this episode and there wasn't any karaoke in the opening? Did something mess up?
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Slowking »

Yeah, I noticed that too. Plus I've noticed that the quality was a bit too bad this time. I know that quality in SD videos can actually fluctuate around a mean, and that you guys are doing your best, I just thought it was a bit too obvious. No complaints though if that was the best you could do, I'd never be able to live without my weekly dose of Super Sentai. :)
Behold the Emperor!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Roxas999 wrote:Um.. I just downloaded the latest version of this episode and there wasn't any karaoke in the opening? Did something mess up?
Must have happened when I was combining the scripts. Well, that's unfortunate, probably won't reencode for that though

Not sure why the quality would be lower for this episode than usual
Edit, just checked. Should have been encoded the same as the other Goseiger episodes. Probably just a lot of motion in this one
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Decade fans might've noticed that Buredoran and the MOTW escaped to other rider worlds while retreating.

Buredoran's obvious plan was obvious. In fact, somebody in Magi did something more or less like that...

Alata was awesome in the fights as always. Hyde was cool. The others were ok.

Giant Knight surprised me. Looks better than his robots...

I find the headers in the chest too big. they could've been smaller. The tensword is looks terrible. The sword part is ok, but that globe in the handle... The finisher was cool though. But would it hurt to have different weapons for each goseiger?

I also found too convenient that abare had 4 "friends". A bit weak... It could have divided itself so that his great power wouldn't destroy everyone and stuff like that.

And I agree with Sanare, this time they earned the power up.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen

Post by Barim »

I heard it described at first as a gum-ball machine, but now, I find it looks like a small encasement, as if it is meant to contain the powers of the miracle headers. To prevent it from going rampant.

First MagiRanger sound effects, now Decade warp techniques and is it just me or did Blob and Kinguon use the same method?
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Slowking »

takenoko wrote:Not sure why the quality would be lower for this episode than usual
Edit, just checked. Should have been encoded the same as the other Goseiger episodes. Probably just a lot of motion in this one
Nah I think it has something to do with my Real Player, it's been doing the same thing for other videos too. Strange thing is, it's the latest version, and I had no problem whatsoever on my old computer with it. Will figure out what's wrong though, the problem's mine. Thanks for checking and all, I appreciate it.

As for the opening lyrics it's not anything major, we get them every week. xD
m4rc0 wrote:I also found too convenient that abare had 4 "friends". A bit weak... It could have divided itself so that his great power wouldn't destroy everyone and stuff like that.

And I agree with Sanare, this time they earned the power up.
Yeah I agree, although it doesn't really matter I think. Of course one could argue that Arata was the only one to deserve Miracle Gosei Power, as he was the only one to reach out to Abare Headders, with the others just standing there. Nevertheless I don't really care, the SuperGoseiger look kickass, they so remind me of my favourite Legend Magiranger, so all's well.

P.S. Arata is still the best fighter amongst them. By far the best.
Behold the Emperor!
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

TAKE RE-USED MAH PICS!

While the debut was definitely something, I felt that the finisher could have looked a bit cooler.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

A couple of people have commented on Giant GoseiKnight, but I don't think he was really giant. I"m pretty sure the MOTW wasn't really even giant the first time they got into the Gosei Machines. The way I understood it was that the MOTW had projected an illusion of himself just like he had done with the dead Yuuma Beasts and when the real GoseiKnight came to stop the real MOTW somewhere far off, a projection of his image was thrown up for the Goseigers to see. I could be wrong but thats how I understood it as I was watching it.

Also, the super goseigers are kinda cool. The armor is a bit too bulky for my tastes, but I understand why they did it the way they did. The weapons could use a bit more cool factor but that may come in time. Does anyone else think things are happening a bit early in this sentai? LIke it seems like a lot of major milestones are being hit before they typically come in other series. For example, they had defeated all of Warstar by episode 16, we had our sixth member by episode 18 and now super forms by episode 24. Is Toei planning on shortening goseiger?

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”