Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado
Alignment: Neutral

Re: OOO 13 released

Post by Sloth MD »

So.... since OOO's FINALLY has the Silver body medal..... the opening changes to the Praying Mantis? . 3.
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:anyone else think of Blassreiter when they saw the bit with the scalpels on fingers? rather fitting, since Kobayashi worked on that, too.
It made me think of Ichi The killer (koroshiya Ichi)...But I don't think he ever had anything like that. At least not in the live action movie.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

I'm hoping that Ankh finds some of his medals soon, without having to get them in the movie... the one we can't watch until later on
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

^
I'm not sure if I just read an important spoiler of the movie or not...
So does that means the movie will be connected to the main series? (will the arc in the series will be continued in the movie like the first Den-O movie or the movie will be mentioned/referenced like in W's A to Z movie?)

Anyway, the Yummy in this episode creeps me out
Must be awkward for the suit actor of that Yummy to wear that thing (if he's a guy)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Aya
Adventure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Aya »

Leonite Rider wrote:I'm hoping that Ankh finds some of his medals soon, without having to get them in the movie... the one we can't watch until later on
yeah As soon as possible :D
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

At first I thought the director was just using Tamara's reputation to gain more clients/patients, but now I get the feeling there's a another reason behind it.

Finally some development on Satonaka's character. She gets way too little screen time.

I like how surprised and amused Eiji and Hina were when Ankh was being harassed by Chiyoko, and Ankh just holding it in. It doesn't seem that they enjoys seeing it, they were just surprised at how seriously Chiyoko took Eiji's story, and glad that Ankh finally had enough sense to not resist too much.
ShadowX7 wrote: Anyway, the Yummy in this episode creeps me out
Must be awkward for the suit actor of that Yummy to wear that thing (if he's a guy)
Trust me, male toku suit actors had done worse stuff. Shinkenger ep13 comes to mind.*shivers*
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Two theories of mine concerning Maki. Agree or disagree as you wish.

1: The usual Rider show personality issues aside, the fact that he pretty much never talks at all without looking at the doll would probably be classified as autisim, all told.

2: I've been looking at it for awhile now, and I'm sure of it. That doll's head has to have a core medal stashed in there.

I've been expecting Ankh to have some sort of major freakout for a little while now, especially with the way he started becoming the butt of most of the jokes around the shop. That scene of him ranting it out was REALLY well-shot, with the cuts. Not to mention, several of his complaints are perfectly valid, though perhaps lacking in logic. With as many cores as we've picked up, I guess it makes sense that he was expecting one of the other Greeeds to have picked up a few of his.
Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

I don't know why, but I found this episode to be more entertaining than OOO usually is.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

ROCKET PUNCH!

I'm assuming that belt was the medal using system talked about in the previous episode. Bit early to be showing it off?
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

FangTrigger wrote:This episode made me laugh too much. The scene where gotoku (I think i spelled that wrong) got falcon-punched by Ankh was Hilarious.
Wasn't he Hawk-Punched tho ?
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Catastrophe wrote:ROCKET PUNCH!

I'm assuming that belt was the medal using system talked about in the previous episode. Bit early to be showing it off?
not really. they can show they belt now if they want. Accel joined W in january, after the crossover movie with Decade last december, so they show that they're getting the belt set up and all, and then the new rider shows up next month. seems fine to me. after all, they have to bring the new rider in early enough to build him up, and then they each get their super modes later. take too long to introduce the new rider, and his development will seem kinda rushed when he starts getting the upgrades that come with the passing of the season.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

No talking about that.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No talking about the movie trailer
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

One thing for sure, trash yummies are tougher than usual yummies don't you think? They don't really budge much when Eiji hit 'em.

And I kind of pity Ankh, he gained lots of the other Greeeds core medal, but none of them are his. And the way him being teased in this episode is EPIC!!

"What if I told you it was just a cesspool of greed?" --> I love Chiyoko's expression after this. LOL

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The second rider doesn't usually join until episode 19/20. It'll be a pain if they tease us with that driver until then, but lame if they bring in a new rider early.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Guys, please refrain from talking about the movie regardless if it's shown during the OP or after the episode preview. You're all warn for now.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”