Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Goseiger 44 released

Post by takenoko »

Well, another story arc comes to a close...

Stuff I liked about the episode
-Buredo Run's betrayal of Robogog. That was pretty cool
-I was kind of hoping that Alata would use the LeonLaser more, but it was a pretty cool finisher nonetheless

Stuff I didn't like
-I didn't see any reason for Buredo Run to finish off Metal Alice. It kind of seemed like all her observations about the Goseigers and what she learned only lead to her helping Buredo Run only to end up being betrayed by him for no reason. It really just seemed kind of pointless if for no other reason than to go "Buredo Run is a bad guy and he betrays people"
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 44 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I enjoyed this episode except for Metal Alice being killed off. She still deserved to be defeated by GoseiKnight but I guess that won't happen now. I also liked how the Goseigers were able to create their own version of Trianglobal.

I guess we have two mysteries now. Who was the one that regained GoseiKnight's power back? And who is Buredo Run really? I just wonder how GoseiKnight made it back to Nozumu's place along with the sudden rainshower when Buredo Run reveal his betrayal.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Yeah Buredo Run killing off Metal Alice was kinda a dick move on the writer's part. With Yuumaju their was at least a reason for him wanting to seal Makuin & Kinggon in the Erurei Box. One wonder's if he was planning on doing some to Warstar but never got the chance to because things progressed naturally without him having to interfere?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

I dunno what you all are smoking. When he killed off Alice I was like FUCK YEAR! BUREDO RUN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST AWESOME DICK EVER!!

EDIT -- Lawl word filter. But I cheered for Buredo Run cause he's all badass like that.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

That'll teach her to pity Buredoran. I'm only disappointed that he's run out of people to betray.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Random Gosei Knight revial. LAME.

Also, we all kinds knew this would happen, Buredoran being the dick. Hopefully it all comes to pass that he was manipulating everyone all along, although that would be to obvious also.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:I enjoyed this episode except for Metal Alice being killed off. She still deserved to be defeated by GoseiKnight but I guess that won't happen now. I also liked how the Goseigers were able to create their own version of Trianglobal.

I guess we have two mysteries now. Who was the one that regained GoseiKnight's power back? And who is Buredo Run really? I just wonder how GoseiKnight made it back to Nozumu's place along with the sudden rainshower when Buredo Run reveal his betrayal.
^^I couldn't have said it better
Kamen Rider Aranu
Mega
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Kizoku Kodomo[Aranu]
Favorite Actor?: Matt Smith
Favorite Band: Alice Cooper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: "Henshin."

Post by Kamen Rider Aranu »

They only brought back GoseiKnight so they could form Ground Gosei Great at the end.
ImageImage
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Phoenix512 wrote:I guess we have two mysteries now. Who was the one that regained GoseiKnight's power back? And who is Buredo Run really? I just wonder how GoseiKnight made it back to Nozumu's place along with the sudden rainshower when Buredo Run reveal his betrayal.
Spoiler
Actually, there is a third and fourth mystery as brought on by the preview. The person with the six wings behind him, who is he and why does the professor a mustache?

One thing i didn't like about this episode. Ultimate Gosei Great's re-appearance. It's a waste thinking that it really had any standing at all as an important mecha in the series, matter of fact, It cant really be called a mecha because they combination was just a simple snap or surfboard type accessory. They just bought it out because they ran out of ideas for the final fight between Robogog and the Goseigers. Would've been better (in my opinion) if they bought Hyper Gosei Great out.
Duskmon897
Quote: Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Post by Duskmon897 »

Half my theory is in the Crapper, oh well. ALL HAIL BUREDO RUN!!
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

The betrayals felt fitting to me, even BladeRUN/BuredoRun's betrayal of Alice, he even got his own victory shot with explosion and all.

Things are getting interested with BR taking the position he has tried to acquire for a long time now.

Speculations and preview stuff in spoiler

Spoiler
And of course Robogog had to pull an "are you?" right before dying. With the preview and all, it seems the theory of BR being a rogue tenshi has received new live. Only leaves "that voice" as a final question. Master Head returning? Gonna be an interesting next week. I also like the shots of the factions BR was a part of as part of the preview.

Edit note: wrong tags, whoops...
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

First of all, that evil laugh was damn sexy. That was totally an "I'm about to completely ruin your day" laugh, and it was worth every moment of uncertainty and angst I suffered waiting for Buredoran to come back after the Yuumajin fired him.

Secondly, while I did enjoy the whole "Just as planned" thing he had going on and I do think it worked to prove just how much of an evil bastard he is, I'm not a fan of the Alice betrayal. I could have seen him repairing her so she could much more willingly sacrifice herself against the gang later on, rather than just outright killing her here and now so we'd know how evil he really is. Then again, there's an offchance Buredoran will revive her next ep like Roboclod did, and say he just went ahead and finished her off there because she was too damaged to take back in her state. Probably not gonna happen, though.

So, does anyone remember back when Chupacabra no Buredoran showed up, and conveniently didn't answer the question when Alata demanded to know if that was his true form? Anyone want to take bets on whether or not he's got a Final Boss mode we're gonna see before the end?
johnnytalker
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai Series

Post by johnnytalker »

Theories:
Spoiler
  1. Spoiler
    That voice is Master Head's. Or probably GoseiGreen's, though this might be already far-fetched.
  2. Spoiler
    Buredo Run is the scientist that Robogog talked about.
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

And V3 gets the final laugh. Thats why you need 28 secrets, not 10 :lol:

Anyway, a pretty damn good ep. Robo's backstory felt a little weak but Buredorun's trolling and epic return was fantastic.
I do agree it was a little sad to see Alice go, but I think Toei really just wanted to start thinning out the cast.

Hope we see the Goeiger's pull off that Tri-element attack move again.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Robogog's background was nothing unexpected. At least for me. It was always clear htat he was a human, since someone needed to create the machines. He could've been a creation that killed his master, but despite his claims, he acted like a human a lot. Getting angry and stuff.

I always wondered why the Goseigers didn't combine their jutsu to make stronger ones. They did it now, but it'salready too late in the series. It would be cooler if they did that sooner and kept using it.

I also wanted Alata to use leonlaser as a second sword or as a second gun.

Alice should've survived. She was too cool. And she had the rivalry with knight... It woulde be good if Buredo kept her as a minion and ressurected Dereputa and Makuin. He can still do it, but I don't know if he will.

I wanted them to use hyper gosei great, since it's been a long time. Mystic too.

I hope the light that gave Knight power to fight again isn't master head. Bringing him back would be too cheap. It could've been Magis or the new tower...

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”