to me, this movie was exactly like what Onigishima battleship should have been
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
ChouDen-oVega
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Re: Chou Den-O Trilogy 3: Episode Yellow released

Post by ChouDen-oVega »

This movie is awesome!!!!
it really captures my heart for reiji and his mother!!!
although it is strange as why time police have diend ktouch?
and why g den-o have no like henshin tone like sword form etc.
it is also strange why police called it perfect weapon???
"Let me say this for starters. I am fai-r-ly strong!"
最初に言っておく。 俺はかーなーり強い!
Saisho ni itte oku. Ore wa ka-na-ri tsuyoi!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Perfect Weapon? Eve being arrogant perhaps? I mean, a force field that fries Riotroopers and red and blue homing lasers ala Trigger Full Burst. Sounds pretty imba to me.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I liked this movie more than the other two. It just had really fun scenes, with pretty much everyone (I'm still mad at the original ryuu and hanna not being in the film). I didn't like how the Imagin are just walking around solid. They should of explained that. The pass moment was great. As for Owner giving them the Infinity card. Perhaps owners Master Pass is only allowed to be used by him. So he just pulled out Godline's Infinity Card. He wouldn't of thrown it out, after they stopped him in the movie. I can buy the K-touch coming out of no where. They control time. He probably just pulled it from some future point. I'm surprised no one talked about the Terminator Time Travel reference. The complete DiEnd suit was horrible. They probably had no money left, to do a right one.
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

Yeah i noticed the terminator thing too. I think the infinity ticket lets you go anywhere including god's line. It also doesn't disappear after use hence "infinity"
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i love the music when the police Den-O appears but why isn't it included in the soundtrack, if anyone knows what it is could they please tell me it's awesome. Kaitou always finds a way to get out of tricky situations but it looks like he got some help from Owner this time. Diend's Ultimate Form is pretty plain all he gets are cards on him. Why didn't Den-O's movie rider appear, Goah? Is this finally the end of Den-O?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
furyofdragons
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Quote: Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty

Post by furyofdragons »

while i agree with takenoko's take on secondary riders, i like how with diend's rider finisher's they actually do their sequences (you can hear the skull maximum drive, cast off and i think glaive's card) while in decade they just went straight to the fighting. this is one of the Den-O movies that I was actually interested (just for Diend, i dislike Den-O immensely)
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

Wow...the actor and actress for young Ryou and young Hana are growing up...

well, Naomi was obviously frying up that huge wok of rice during the course of the action...

The scene with the 2 DiEnds was very cool!

The rice golf at the end was lol but kinda unneccessary...

Daiki stealing and using Ryou's special mug... :lol:
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

One thing I rather liked about it is that it addressed something that's always stood out to me in Den-O. When Den-O Sword form (aka Momo) Uses his final attack he uses the pass and then tosses it over his shoulder, but has it again if he needs it in a later fight. I always just wondered where it went and how he gets it back.

Answer:
Spoiler
It lands where it lands and he goes and picks it back up.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

it seems most of us was disappointed with diend's complete form... i was expecting it to be somewhathat like decade but instead it uses secondary riders that have ultimate forms/upgrades like
Spoiler
"those 2 riders in agito"
knight-survive, wild chalice, hyper gatack(they actually made a real suit), zeronos zero form, rising ixa, and accel trial... but i guess movie riders are better substitute than just having those common evil riders in the series like ouja, delta and riotroopers...

and i guess diend had a better(way much better) team up with den-o than decade... i hope to see more of him doing cameos on other rider series since decade would probably only appear every 10 years... it would be more fun if he decided to collect core medals as well...
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I thought Doc Brown said that you're not supposed to interact with yourself in the past or future. If you do, that could cause a rift in the time space continuum. Looks like Chou Den-O doesn't care about causing a rift. Anyways, I was most interested in seeing this film of the trilogy since its about Kaitou. I understand the plot of it and all but there wasn't anything that stood out to me. Seeing Diend's Complete Form was cool but I wonder why those secondary Riders were the ones chosen to represent the suit. Also, will they ever explain why Hana and Ryoutauro are kids again? If they want to keep continuing with this Chou Den-O thing, then fricken explain things and quit leaving plot holes! To end this post, at least Diend had a better crossover with the Den-O cast than Decade.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

chronoxiong wrote:Seeing Diend's Complete Form was cool but I wonder why those secondary Riders were the ones chosen to represent the suit. Also, will they ever explain why Hana and Ryoutauro are kids again? If they want to keep continuing with this Chou Den-O thing, then fricken explain things and quit leaving plot holes!
1. Those Riders were chosen because they all came from their series' movies. That's why that card was called "Gekijyouban" - that's Japanese for "the movie version."

2. "Timeline changes." That, and their adult actors were unavailable.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

This movie has now officially destroyed the Saraba plot cuz everything about it was a "time paradox" due to the "evil sceme" being to hav Ryoutarou destroy himself =="
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I just realised that DiEnd completes finishing attack is pretty much the same as Decade Completes one from the Televi Kun special.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Weakest of the 3, infact this is more of a Diend movie than it is of Den-O. Daiki steals the show he was just having fun using the Den-O cast to get what he wants in such a round about way.

Really "Time Police" this is the first time were now hearing about this in the entirety of the Den-O series, shouldn't they've been front line with the beginning of the series & does this mean that Ryoutaros was basically private security the whole season of Den-O.

As for the K-Touch... yeah yet more of Toei & Bandai wanting to sell toys combined with the inconsistent writing of Decade and you couldn't even take the time to come with a original design form Deind complete were just going to reuse Decade Complete costume, that's not even lazy that's just sad. Speaking of the rider's they chose for Diend why was Skull in their instead Gaoh. Anyone else notice that the completely skipped the Den-O movie rider, the went straight form Kabuto to Kiva, I wonder if they chose to do that because this is a Den-O movie.

Maybe this would've been better if they had tried working the plot to fit in with the Chou Den-O & Decade movie, but even then I think it would've been a stretch.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”