Gokaiger 26 released

I claim this bounty in the name of #TV-Nihon! Arrr
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Re: Gokaiger 26 released

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

Pink Blog. lotta pics
http://www.foursp.jp/yui/blog/
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

archer9234: But wasn't that in a movie or something? Does that even count?

remolay: You should watch Go-Onger and then PR RPM. Now there's a big disconnect between series. But yeah, hurricaneger was pretty silly. The monsters were pretty out there, their master was a hamster, the way they beat some monsters was shown, and shurikenger, while allowing past sentais to guest star, was pretty silly out and out. But I thought that Hurricanegers was one of the better series to balance that silly side and serious side for the more lite hearted sentai groups.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
triple_lei
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Dreamy: BoukenPink
My boom: Persona series

Post by triple_lei »

I'll hop on the bandwagon and say that Gold Mode certainly wasn't necessary here. I mean, I always thought it looked kinda clumsy, but the finisher was cool... in that first episode... because the hits fit with the music. But now it's like... who cares? You got that wicked team-up there. Frankly I'd be more interested in more of those wacky two-costume combinations. Dragonranger's shield + anything = win, IMO.

PaiZuri4lyf wrote: Looks like Pink is not so innocent
:shock:

(and lol @ your name :mrgreen: )
remolay
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Wizard's Costume
Favorite Actor?: Simon Pegg
Favorite Band: Queen
My boom: Babylon 5
Quote: There's a hole in my neighborhood down which of late I cannot help but fall.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by remolay »

TG23 wrote: remolay: You should watch Go-Onger and then PR RPM.
Gonn have to do that in reverse order. I just finished watching RPM, have yet to start on Go-Onger. From what I can tell, it did right where Turbo did wrong.
Well I guess I'm not a pirate anymore now that img limits exist.

Help I can't help finding every yellow ranger cute
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I thought this episode was great and I enjoyed the quiz that the Hurricanger gave Saturaka Jr. It was very clever. Anyways, this two-parter is my favorite set of episodes besides Joe's two-parter and the Dekaranger episode so far. I'm glad that Toei got the three original Hurricanger to come back as they get to teach the Gokaiger something before letting them use their Ranger Keys. That was fitting to see. This is something that Toei is doing correctly with Gokaiger while the AU stuff we saw in Decade was kinda lame. I loved the 9 Rangers finisher as well as it was wicked!
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

One other thing people haven't been talking about is the turning point at the very end of the episode. They finally got Marvelous to say that he actually likes Earth. If that's not an indication of how much the Gokaigers are starting to shift their way of thinking without realizing it, I must be watching the wrong show.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzCaGH9c ... re=related
Like the intro of Gokaiger?

BTW the best of the 6th is not complete without Time Fire and MagiShine
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

TG23 wrote:archer9234: But wasn't that in a movie or something? Does that even count?
Yes it counts. It was just a really cheap way to do it.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Guess the show's writer realized our complaint about the main villain being too lazy. Finally Barizorg and Insaan have some true fighting to do. But the emperor's son still an annoying bug to me.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

I was late to comment on the arc with ridiculous puns, Char's voice, and a 20 second scene where someone uses a metal detector? How'd that happen, my brother's wedding notwithstanding?

....on the last episode:
1. Rope face?
2. Randomly turning into a fish? I think some team beat him to the punch.
3. Dinodynamite is two-times double refunkdant.
4. Gangan gingin giro man should've said "something smells fishy about this" at the end. Since he wasn't making sense from the outset.

On this one:
1. Unbeknownst to the world? They're sticking by that? Everyone totally knows who they are...
2. Ishtar...ish terrible.
harpdevil wrote:Doesn't this kind of break the whole idea of the show? I mean, if past sentai members can use their own keys, they haven't lost their powers. Why don't they go looking for them, or ask for them back, or take them back? Surely hundreds of sentai members would be a stronger force against Zangyack than six. And the keys are better protected held by their human counterpart with tons of fighting experience than tossed in a box. Why give their grand powers to a bunch of pirates that could just as easily give THEM their powers back, and use the grand power themselves?
You missed the airtight logic of gangan gingin giro man. The current team risked their lives to steal it, so its okay for them to keep. Even if other teams risk their lives to take them back or something. Same rules for robbing a bank or museum, I'm sure.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Well. The the teams that gave them their grand powers may not want to fight anymore. So instead of wasting the powers. They give them to the Gokaigers. And who says, at the end of the series, they keep them. Maybe once they stop Zanyac, the keys will go back to their rightful owners.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzCaGH9c ... re=related
Like the intro of Gokaiger?

BTW the best of the 6th is not complete without Time Fire and MagiShine
I wanted to add more 6th Rangers into my sig but it would've looked too packed. But I agree with them though.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Finally got around to seeing this episode. Overall, I liked it. The word plays were fun. The gokaiger's no-care nature was presented well. Loved the part where Ahim goes all bad-ass end tells the Hurricanger that they can borrow their own powers. But if they do not give them back the gokaigers will take it back by force.

The ranger team up fight was awesome. And the finisher was very nice shot. Although the more I see of GokaiSilver Gold mode, the more it looks awful and cumbersome. The mecha battle on the other hand was really bad. The Hurricanger grand power is just a piece of shit. It is awful. The shurikens attached to the arms look absolutely ridiculous, they physically constrict the movement of the limbs and serve no visible purpose. If this is supposed to be the ninja form to the shinkengers samurai form. Then I ever wonder how ninja's could ever get their reputation as fighters.

All in all a good episode, but cut out the mecha fight.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DarkRobin »

It made sense for the Hurricengers to fight alongside the Gokiagers.

Out of all previous Sentai teams, Hurricengers' customers are most similar to Gokaiger's

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised the Gokaigers' suits were based of Hurricengers'

It's about time a previous Sentai team impressed Gokaigers, I think that's the best part of this episode
Xx-Drage-xX
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
My boom: RyuKenDo
Quote: Only the weak need help.

Post by Xx-Drage-xX »

I was wondering if someone would upload this to Megaupload so I could watch this on Megavideo. I would really appreciate it.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”