Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Hana Kimi Live: Kamen Rider School?

Post by Gunzy »

tennomichi wrote:relax marthaba may still be looking for that song

Adding gas to the flame chief, not a smart thing to do. Even if marthaba was looking for the song wouldn't there have been some follow up post asking if there was some update. I know you probably hadn't been here fore about a year but still rules are rules.

=I
ImageImage
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

I just finished this series, and i swear, Takashi Ukaji was chosen for kougami b/c of this drama
and kamen rider G appearing was shocking as well XD
Oh ya, not to mention this drama ruined the almighty Tendou Souji image in my head.....
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Kamen Rider wrote:I just finished this series, and i swear, Takashi Ukaji was chosen for kougami b/c of this drama
Oh ya, not to mention this drama ruined the almighty Tendou Souji image in my head.....
No I will correct that statment it was Mei-chan no Shitsuji that ruined the image of almight Tendou Souji, and Mr.Brain didn't help. XD

I watched this series previously and I didn't recognize so many of the faces as I do now. Guess I'll have to rewatch it.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

DrowningFishy wrote:
Kamen Rider wrote:I just finished this series, and i swear, Takashi Ukaji was chosen for kougami b/c of this drama
No I will correct that statment it was Mei-chan no Shitsuji that ruined the image of almight Tendou Souji, and Mr.Brain didn't help. XD

I watched this series previously and I didn't recognize so many of the faces as I do now. Guess I'll have to rewatch it.
I thought Mei-chan came after Hana Kimi ??O.o
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Kamen Rider wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:No I will correct that statment it was Mei-chan no Shitsuji that ruined the image of almight Tendou Souji, and Mr.Brain didn't help. XD

I thought Mei-chan came after Hana Kimi ??O.o
It did but I am saying that Mei-Chan is the one that ruined Tendou's image for me. You know the whole butler thing.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

They're doing a remake!!!

Again, some of them are from super sentai and Kamen Rider shows, I can regocnise three, maybe you can recognise more. Here is the picture:

The three I recognized are Kiriyama Renn (Hidari Shoutarou), Sato Yuki (Kamen Rider Gatack) and Tokuyama Hidenori (Go-On Gold, Kamen Rider TheBee and Kick Hopper).

After looking into it a bit more I found out that Shoutarou will play Nanba (OMG, a perverted Shoutarou would be hilarious to see) and Go-On Gold will play Himejima Masao (AKA Oscar, which would also be hilarious to see). I don't really know what character Sato Yuki will play.

Of the actors playing the protagonists Ashiya, Sano and Nakatsu I only recognise the one playing Nakatsu, as he has played in Gokusen 3.

Here's a list of of the actors:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no ... chi_e_2011

I have no idea why they would remake it, as the first one was hilarious (maybe they want to follow the manga a bit more?). It's not due to air untill July but it would definitely be interesting to see how Hidenori and Renn play of their character, and how the main actors portray Ashiya, Sano and Nakatsu. Somehow, the guy playing Sano looks weird :P
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Incoming fangirl squeals!

Oh I cannot wait to see Shoutaro as a perv XD This is going to be awesome~
Shrapnel
Infinity

Post by Shrapnel »

If I'm not mistaken, Sato Yuki is going to play Kagurazaka, Sano's high jump rival (previously played by Shirota Yuu)
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

I thought the same thing actually lol. Definitely something to watch lol!!! Can't wait!
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

So I watched the first episode of the remake. I have to say it's quite different than the first one. I'm a bit dissapointed that Nakatsu is not as funny as the first one(Ikuta Toma for the win!!!!!) but it's actually pretty enjoyable to watch, and seeing all those Sentai actors playing hilarious roles makes it even better (Hiroto as Oscar made me cry of laughter!)
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

I'm really excited for this show... I don't know why they keep remaking it, but what the hell. I'm not going to complain. I get to stare at Tokuyama Hidenori, Sato Yuuki, Kiriyama Renn, Miura Shohei (<3<3<3), Saitou Takumi... it's a sexy buffet.

I haven't watched it yet... but I'm looking forward to it. It'll be interesting to see how Miura Shohei does as Nakatsu. I really like him... but, shamefully, my favorite version of the character was Nakatsu's equivalent in the Taiwanese Hana Kimi. XD He was so funny.

So! Soon I will see. The kamen rider school (again).

atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

My impression based on the first two episodes... (no spoilers)

Part of the cast I like, they look allot younger not those early 20 people trying to be 16 year olds. The girls from Blossom especially look like real high school girls (don't take it the wrong way) which is more realistic. Their is also some things I don't like about the cast, like Sano who in the first one was way more pissed and bored then the new one.

Secondly the story itself

Really different, it feels bit more like a normal drama compared to the original which was more like a comedy. Since I have only watched episode 1 and part of episode 2 it is to soon to tell how this will work out.

Because this show is more of a drama it is also a bit ''darker'' with this I mean some characters are allot meaner then the older version and also allot more serious.

Also for some reason when I look at the new cast I get the feeling half of them can cross dress like a girl instead and not look all to weird.

Final note:
The new Mizuki looks kind of the same as the old one, but allot more prettier and feminine in girl cloths.
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

I think I like this version. I'm not sure if I like it better than the old one, but it has its own charm. I think I'm kind of partial to the ridiculous Taiwanese version of it, so that clouds my judgment, but I love Miura Shohei and I think he makes a sweet Nakatsu. :mrgreen:

I felt so stupid for not recognizing Sano. He was in the BECK movie. <3 I loved him as Saku, but I'm not sure about him playing the jerk role. I never liked Sano, so it makes me saaaad.

YES Satou Yuki. <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy to see he's been in it as much as he has. Even if him trying to be tough just makes me laugh. Probably because in my head, I still see him as Kagami. :lol: I'll never be able to shake it.

I think the plot is a little more convoluted in this one. It feels about as random as the first one did, though. It makes me want to watch the first one again...

I don't know about the new Mizuki... but I'm a Horikita Maki fan. And I loved Ella in Hana Kimi. Of the three of them, she's really the only one who I thought might actually pass for a boy. But even then, yeah. I have to work hard to suspend my disbelief any time I watch any incarnation of this show, haha.

So far, though, loving it. I can't wait for more. ^^

EDIT:

LOL. OMG. Owner is one of the school's headmasters (Ishimaru Kenjiro). I was watching episode 6 and I kept staring at him and going, "Why the heck does he look so familiar?!" Finally I looked it up. My roomie and I both cracked up. Can't believe I didn't realize it sooner.

savemysoul

Post by savemysoul »

Zazelle wrote:(Hiroto as Oscar made me cry of laughter!)
I died and died and died again in the "Eh?" scene in the first episode. Why God, oh WHY was it so funny to me?

Overall Tokuyummy has delivered the most crack by far in that series, although I love Sho-chan as Nakatsu (I'm wild for Toma too, but Sho-chan does nicely), and my gawd .... TakumiRenn. <3

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that spent the first season playing Spot the Kamen Rider, and as soon as I saw the cast list for this version, did the exact same thing. And with Gokusen! (I just watched the movie of Gokusen today and saw Yuki for 5 seconds and squeed my little heart out (thank heaven for the pause button!)) And, hahaha, seeing Yuki trying to be all badass ... God love the guy. Honestly. I had the same reaction in Voice. All I see when I look at that man is

Well, that and the image of him eating those grubs when Hiro chickened out. I can't love this man more, you know. Impossible. <3

Return to “Actors”