The Possibilities of more than 10 core medals?

Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Ryousha
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Kiva, Kamen Ride: Emperor"

The Possibilities of more than 10 core medals?

Post by Ryousha »

Was wondering if there were more than just 10 core medals. In one of the episodes of OOO, it shows the King overpowering all the Greeeds by using their respective single color combo like Gatakiriba and Latoratah, but it's quite evident that the Greeed (Kazari and Uva) are in their complete forms. Does this mean there were more than just 10 core medals for each set?

Or did the writers for OOO just mess up and completely forgot about them only being 10 cores?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: The Possibilities of more than 10 core medals?

Post by Catastrophe »

They only need 9 to be complete. The current idea is that the original OOO used the 10th medal in each set.
Ryousha
7X

Post by Ryousha »

Catastrophe wrote:They only need 9 to be complete. The current idea is that the original OOO used the 10th medal in each set.
Right, but if he used Lion Tora Cheetah, and Kazari was complete, that means the set had 11 medals.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Ryousha wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:They only need 9 to be complete. The current idea is that the original OOO used the 10th medal in each set.
Right, but if he used Lion Tora Cheetah, and Kazari was complete, that means the set had 11 medals.
What the hell are you talking about there was clearly 10 core medals for each color but they destroyed it except for the 10th Taka Tora Batta core medals.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Looks like it's just an oversight from the special effects department.
Ryousha
7X

Post by Ryousha »

Looks like it's just an oversight from the special effects department.
Curse you, Toei.
OOOKaiser wrote:
What the hell are you talking about there was clearly 10 core medals for each color but they destroyed it except for the 10th Taka Tora Batta core medals.

Right, but I was just saying how there he was fighting Kazari as Latoratah when kazari has 9, and OOO only has 1, right? That would add up to 10, so maybe Takenoko is right in the fight overlooking. Hell if there are more 10 medals per set, could be a possibility for the upcoming Fourze x OOO movie, otherwise it'd just be shafted with all the inconsistencies that OOO had.

Also there was an episode with Kougami showing that all tenth medals were destroyed, that was outright lie. :(
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

takenoko wrote:Looks like it's just an oversight from the special effects department.
Have to agree with this. To me OOO was filled with these oversights. I just ignore them, otherwise OOO becomes even worse then it already is.
Ryousha wrote:
You mean 12 right. Because with 2 medals you still can't form a combo.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Have to agree with this. To me OOO was filled with these oversights. I just ignore them, otherwise OOO becomes even worse then it already is.

Well, I don't want to say that mistakes are reflective of the quality of the show. Even the most professional made movie is going to have bloopers that people will catch and put on the imdb. I think they're fun to note. I just hope people on the Net aren't citing stuff like this and going "and this is why the show is terrible".
Ichigo Uzumaki
Gao
Quote: So, count up your crimes

Post by Ichigo Uzumaki »

takenoko wrote:>Have to agree with this. To me OOO was filled with these oversights. I just ignore them, otherwise OOO becomes even worse then it already is.

Well, I don't want to say that mistakes are reflective of the quality of the show. Even the most professional made movie is going to have bloopers that people will catch and put on the imdb. I think they're fun to note. I just hope people on the Net aren't citing stuff like this and going "and this is why the show is terrible".
Exactly. It's like with the Batman movie "The Dark Knight." At the point where Rachel and Harvey are kidnapped, there is one part of the scene where Gordon is calling for reinforcements and is clearly driving at the time, it cuts to something else for a moment, then cuts back to Gordon except now he's in the passenger seat and tells who ever is driving to drive on the sidewalk to get around traffic.

It's just a small thing that doesn't really hurt the film but people use those things to make a good show or movie seem bad. Just as that little mistake didn't hurt The Dark Knight, I also don't see the few small mistakes in OOO really hurting it. Those thing happen, it isn't really a big deal.
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

Maybe thats how the Greeed looks regardless of being complete or not in the past?
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

The fight you are mentioning is a ''flash back'' from Kogami which we don't even know how reliable it is.

Also when looking how things went in W/OOO movie I think they started to change certain part of the story. It wouldn't be all to weird that they changed something mid show which doesn't fit well with certain specific parts.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Or you just think like this. The previous battle start as OOO with TaToBa. Then he stole the Lion and Cheetah core from Kazari, then Kuwagata and Kamakiri from Uva. I think it's safe to say that after Greeed become complete, losing a couple of core would not make them incomplete back.
And from where did anyone say that the tenth core(aside from TaToBa Combo) were destroyed? I just though that they were simply somewhere else. Didn't some other post had been including the tenth core in the core medal counting?
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

What do you mean? The reason the became incomplete was because their medals were stolen? When King OOO goes nuts in the flashback and takes all their cores, they go from being complete to their incomplete forms.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Catastrophe wrote:What do you mean? The reason the became incomplete was because their medals were stolen? When King OOO goes nuts in the flashback and takes all their cores, they go from being complete to their incomplete forms.
That if King OOO takes all their core, he just takes about two of them.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

And? They still go back to an incomplete form.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”