Wiki
Next >

Will this resolve stuff?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Agito 08 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Roasting and carving the turkey at the same time. Flame form must be a hit at thanksgiving.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

If I was fighting a guy and his sword suddenly grew Agito horns, I would immediately turn and run like hell.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

DereklBarona wrote:If I was fighting a guy and his sword suddenly grew Agito horns, I would immediately turn and run like hell.
I'd do the same if a guy started leaving glowing footprints as he ran towards me as well (lol Kuuga), but hey, random mook enemies aren't usually known for their genius.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

If I'm not mistaken, some people says each dvd of Kamen Riders consist 4 episodes. Considering this is the 08th eps. of Agito release (the last eps. of the 2nd dvd), next they'll treat us with the 9th eps. of Kuuga, then. Anyway, Flame form is cool.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Houjou, in my eyes, has always deserved the dubious honor of receing more of my loathing than many a Kamen Rider villain.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I really like Hikawa and Shouichi. I can't wait when Hikawa finds out he's Agito. I knew Shouichi was gonna be stupid to fully assemble the bed outside. Mana should of told Shouichi what she meant. After all she knows he's Agito.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

The interactions betwen Shouichi and Hikawa are really neat, i hope we see more of that, at ifrst i thought that their relationship was going to be similar to the one Kiba and Takumi had in faiz, with one looking down on the other for misguided reasons, but these two are more alike to each other in the "goofy good guy" sense of the word.

I really liked the design of the unknown, mostly because of the head, the eyes were creepy but realistic, and the Skull shin was a nice touch, though it kind of sets itself apart from previous unknowns in that he doesn´t look too egyptian, though maybe i didn´t pay enough atention.

Houjou-san doesn´t bothers me that much, i mean he is certainly shreud but at least he works for a good cause rather than messing with people just because he can (i am looking at you kusaka masato). Regardless, i really hope he sucks hard at being G3 so that Hikawa-san can have a triumphant return a la IXA, only better.

Thanks for the release and looking forward to more Agito!!!
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

What? What? It's out already?! Now I know how fast TV-N can work if they really want to *thumb up*

Flame form is awesome! Certainly better than Titan Kuuga but not as wild as Dogga Kiva, it's not like he needs to anyway~
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

If anyone's interested, toei's Agito website is still online even after all these years. Also looked up the actors, seems like most of the main cast are still in the entertainment industry. Kaname Jun(Hikawa) sure has a very impressive list of drama/movie credits to his name.

Eps 7 and this episode really deepens the mystery. The nodes in the overall graph are slowly appearing, and waiting for the lines to connect them. The one important thing in common between the 3, Shouichi, Ryo and Hikawa is the Akatsuki-gou. I look forward to see how Akatsuki-gou connects everyone.
Crow unknown's design reminds me of a tengu and those eyes...

I think it feels a lot like a normal mystery/cop drama with some splash of sci-fi/fantasy, certainly a different feel from more current rider shows. Not as many gimmicks and the comedy is more subtle like the character interactions, eg, between Hikawa and Shouichi.

Return to “Kamen Rider Agito”