Garo Makai Senki 02 released

Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Re: Garo Makai Senki 02 released

Post by Silentwolfdog »

FangTrigger wrote:
Okay, if Kouga and Kaoru don't kiss in this season with her actually knowing about it (the first one was to save her life/date rape-ish) I start planning the producers/ directors death.

Count me in.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Thirded
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Lunagel wrote:Thirded
Don't you mean "Me also?" Never heard of 'thirded' before? :\
ImageImage
Doublesteel
Infinity

Post by Doublesteel »

The shadow-ugly light-pretty dealy could have been handled better, she pretty much looked the same.

Stapler scene didnt bother me that much, i blame bakemonogatari.

also "a flying kitty?" = nyan cat!

im kinda disappoint [heh] that Leo did nothing interesting this episode... besides saying "hi o btw i made that mechanical walking suitcase that spits green fire"
Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Post by Areku The O.F. »

"This woman truly is tied by fate to Horrors"

Oh Zaruba, always stating the obvious... ^_^. But those words also have a hidden meaning.

It's good to see that this chapter bothered to explain some stuff from the Red Requiem movie (like who invented the Gouryus), and we get to see Rekka's fish-thing back.
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

Does it bother anyone else that the Horrors in season two have been looking so weak? I mean, it makes sense that considering the level of monsters Kouga has killed he's really freaking powerful, but he doesn't have to just stand there and let the monsters wail on him to no effect to make us think he's badass. We already know he's badass.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I think it's mostly for the benefit of viewers who didn't see the original GARO.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

The vibe of this show continues to have that same eerie, creepy vibe from the first series. I'm loving it so far. I thought the Horror in this episode was freaky. It was helped by the imagery of all the men being hung too. I was wondering when will Kouga meet up with Kaoru and they finally did. It wasn't the best way to meet up but it was great timing as Kaoru finds herself in Horror trouble again. Lol...
HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana

Post by HIDragonstar »

Another good episode, I was pretty freaked out when I saw her staple the guy's wounds closed. She was in some way, one of the more insane and fearful of the horrors for me. Although he 'true form' with four legs was kinda weird. I did like the light turning her 'pretty' and darkness 'ugly'. Although, for some reason she wasn't even appealing in her 'beautiful' form. (Then again, next to Kaoru she doesn't hold a candle to her.)

Oh Kaoru, getting into trouble already. I kinda expected her needing rescue when I saw her following a flying fish. I know I was thinking phoenix when she needed a flying mythical animal.... then when the fish crossed her path... a flying FISH! One of those Chinese Fish Dragons or something. Although, that fish does have the nose of a elephant, so a flying fish elephant????

I like the mural she did, already can tell it has references to her father's picture book. Hmm.. I guess there will be 24 episodes... she has a deal for 24 pages, and since we see a new page at the end of each episode... I almost wonder if that mural was a slight inspiration from the last episode of Garo. The ending music is catchy, although I do like they still have that piano instrumental I would call "Kaoru's Theme". Never really appreciated it until now, never realized how well it fits her and is so nice.

Okay, its been how long? Kaoru, Kouga.... its been how long.. and after all this time.. you guys just HOLD HANDS?!? I know some Elementary Schoolers that go faster than you two. I want to see kisses! There better be a wedding later on or something....
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

kouga's tracking is awesome. He knew what the horror did just from the marks on the site.

Nice fight and nice final horror form.

Kaoru just stumbling across... kaoru was a bit lame. But that happened all the time with Kaoru and horrors in the 1st part.

So Kouga's sidekick is a genius. But I'd rather have Jabi as the sidekick.

That scene with Kouga and Kaoru was a bit lame. I mean, you have an adult toku and they make a very childish romance... But I already expected that, since it was like that in the 1st season

Return to “Makai Senki”