Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 15 released

Post by takenoko »

Perseus Zodiarts? Sweet. I love the legend of Perseus.

Heh, it only took them four months to make a Glee reference. High school!

I was hoping that the fake Yuuki was Gemini or something. That would have been one hell of a twist.

What? What was that Sonoda flashback? Was that Sonoda in a school uniform? Hmmm...

Everyone's getting red coats. I wonder if it's part of their winter uniform.

Huh, if you're the Horoscopes and your mission is to awaken the rest of the Zodiacs, maybe look up an actual horoscope and focus on the ones in there?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Fourze 15 released

Post by Catastrophe »

You're last point is what had me. I like how they explained how it happened, but it kind of seems strange that unrelated constellations can become zodiac Zodiarts. I feel more sympathy for Ohsugi now that I know that Sodona has been a bitch for quite a long time. Speaking of that, I wonder what her sign would have been. It looked kinda dog like, and he kept calling her his little pup, but they could have used that wolf suit at a distance or something.

Also, the fact that Libra said that there were only four established Zodiac commanders may be a writing ploy to have the remaining Zodiacs appear and get smashed up easily, with them being unexperienced and the like. Considering how long Sodona and the principle have had their zodiac switches, it is possible. $5 says Pisces gets shafted the most. They could always use them in movies etc.

Episode 16 Preview Spoiler
Spoiler
New Rider, KIIIIITA!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Pretty awesome ep, we get to see Gen-chan making new friends, sharing the fist bump of friendship, and receiving punishment for abusing Cosmic Energy. I really don't think Yuuki has that bad of a voice but I'm a rather poor singer myself so what do I know?

Preview spoiler
Spoiler
The new rider looks like spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Catastrophe wrote: Speaking of that, I wonder what her sign would have been. It looked kinda dog like, and he kept calling her his little pup, but they could have used that wolf suit at a distance or something.
When you watch the episode, this is explained. He calls her Koinu-chan which means puppy, The Japanese word for Canis Minor is Koinu-za, so her previous form was the small dog Zodiarts
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Thanks. From memory Canis Minor is involved in the Orion/Scorpio story as well, so I suppose that particular evolution isn't far-fetched.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

This episode is rather different form the rest. It seems to have a lot darker story, more empathic monster of the week and less slapstick humor. Hmm, it is interesting to see that the Horoscopes aren't just selected but they have to evolve. What I am wondering though is who are Virgo and Leo and is the Prinicpal one of those two. Probably not.

Yuuki-san has dropped in the respect department. You are going to sing christmas songs for children. Forcing to add a completely unrelated song to a christmas repetoire, just to satisfy your own obsession is a rather bitch move. Have some sense kid. ...? ...? ...? ...! Oh wait I am talking about a obsessed teenager.

Sono-chan, nooooooooo!!!!! Please come to your senses. Why do the cute women have to be the evil ones? What made you start using switches in the first place?

Preview:
Spoiler
Spoiler
New rider sweet!
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

lmao i like how even the subtitling acknowledged that oosugi is a loser

m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

LOL @ Yuki going El Kabong.

Yuki is surprisingly popular for a nerd.

Thought it was going to be a simple episode, but in the end (literally) there was a lot of plot.

Persues looks cool, except for the snakes in the left arm.

next ep
Spoiler
New rider. He looks like he uses the power of the planets. His design is cool, except for the comet tail in the helmet.

I guess Gen-chan won't have a girlfriend in the series...
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

Niek wrote: What I am wondering though is who are Virgo and Leo and is the Prinicpal one of those two. Probably not.

The principal is Libra. Virgo and Leo I think will be new characters (if the chairman isnt Leo that is).

This one was quite a sinister episode. The mission of the horoscopes is very dark indeed! Poor kids. :(
Last edited by Arawynn on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i have to say it. i LOVE perseu's design, with his cape, his sword and even with that arm. The battles were pretty badass(i especially like the end of the first fight, with a hurricane coming from the smash 8) ) and i'm grateful it wasn't just an one episode foe.
a "double limit break" means the switches need to be recharged? interesting. this could give us an awesome finale if it required him to use double limit breaks constantly. but what could happen with a triple limit break?
Lunagel wrote:I really don't think Yuuki has that bad of a voice but I'm a rather poor singer myself so what do I know?
that is known as an "Informed Flaw"(or ability...or whatever)

Next episode preview:
Spoiler
we FINALLY have the second rider, i can't wait! i only wish we have a rider vs. rider before they became friends.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Did anyone else notice how Sonoda's younger human form disappeared along with the Canis Minor form during her evolution into Scorpio? I can't help but find that to be some level of foreshadowing.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Next episode preview:

Spoiler
we FINALLY have the second rider, i can't wait! i only wish we have a rider vs. rider before they became friends.
Preview spoiler:

Spoiler
Finally? 16-18 episodes is generally standard before secondary Rider introduction in these later Hesei series. They only really come earlier if there is a crapton of riders (eg Kabuto)
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Spoiler
yeah, yeah, i know, it's just i heard information of this one and i couldn't wait to see his debut.
Last edited by locuas on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Well I knew the fake Yuki was Libra because of the whole Libra being able to change his form. I'm sure Virgo will be in the movie, and I honestly don't think the principal is Leo. I'm sure he represents the sun or something.

I'm sure now with this revelation that they don't have all the horoscopes, I'm pretty sure that some horoscopes will be one storyline or two storyline villains. ((If Perseus goes Horoscope by the next episode I'm sure he will be defeated in Episode 18.))

This episode didn't turn out like I thought it world. I like it.

Spoiler
Five bucks new kamen rider defeats the horoscope Perseus turns into.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Not a bad episode. I actually liked Yuuki's singing and the Choir members sounded good too. Hayabusa-kun... *going to have the rhythm stuck in my head for a while*

Speaking of Tunes, the music when Fire States started to kick-ass, is that the Form Song? If so, can someone fill me in on the name?

Only Four Horoscopes? Shitenou is normal for series. *for those who don't know, shitenou loosely translates to Four Heavenly Kings. At least I think it does. If not, please correct me.* {also, if my spelling is incorrect, please help me.}

Now, as for the Zodiart himself, I can completely understand his frustration with constantly having people around me being nuisances. In fact, I think I would have gone his way and break things apart as well. Now, to be honest, the baseball player, not so much, but the other two groups kind of deserved it.

Huh? Puppy evolved into Scorpion? Did the Kamen Rider staff play a few Pokemon games during their brainstorming to come up with some of the great things they do?

Suspender-sensei, go eat lunch somewhere else. Maybe that dark corner over there will work. And don't mess with the X-mas ornaments again.

Next Episode:

Spoiler
Sugei, shin Raidaa. Kamen Rider Ryusei? I don't know, but judging from the comet/shooting star design for his helmet, I'm willing to put money on that name.

Movie Spoiler:

Spoiler
Oh, W and OOO shows up. W-Birth as well. Nice. I wonder, will the chief allow Accel to come out and play? LOL

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”