Garo Makai Senki 14 released

KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Garo Makai Senki 14 released

Post by KR_FIA »

takenoko wrote:I thought it was 雷鳴騎士バロン名のだった
Raimei Kishi Baron na no datta

Voyeurism?
From what I heard, it seems to be 雷鳴騎士バロン何があった. Replayed that a few times and I'm sure it has a "ga".

Perhaps I got the term wrong and it's more like stalking. I don't know, but aren't we being treated with some scene of a girl who just walked into her room and relaxed?
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

That was a pretty good episode, although I really don't think stabbing through Tsubasa was necessary. I like the bit at the end, and hopefully its the setup for the next episode like others have said.

I still hope that the Garo writers don't think we're stupid, and Leo really isn't Red Mask. We're just being force fed too much information pointing to him.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

It was nice to see Tsubasa again. I've always liked his fighting style. He had a pretty cool fight scene with Zanki-san too. Speaking of Zanki, it was cool to see him in a serious role since the last time we saw him in Kiva, he was very over the top with his acting. Lol...He's still badass though. If only Rei appeared in this episode then we could've had 3 Kamen Rider alumni together. Haha...Anyways, they really are making it seem like Leo is the masked man. Something has to be going on and I am intrigued to find that out in the future.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Cool to see Tsubasa again but he got way too little screen time. Looks like the seal is more advanced on Tsubasa. Could be that red mask got him before Rei and Kouga?.

No Rin in this episode but "Jirou" was so cool as usual and the armor was just blue like Garuru :).

Great arc without a doubt with a lot of special guests and all that we need now is Rekka... Oh please make it happen! she is so hot!
Final Vent!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The thing that kind of erks me is that Dan and Garo had a team up fight before Garo and Zero. It would have suited the dynamic more if Tsubasa had his own episode, although given the state he is in, it might not have been that good, and this also shows us how he has grown since his TV special.

If Baron comes back, hopefully they change his faceplate to get rid of the evil teeth and have a normal makai wolf head.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Perhaps Tsubasa's just been transforming a lot more than Kouga or Rei, rather than having been sealed earlier.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

Catastrophe wrote:It would have suited the dynamic more if Tsubasa had his own episode, although given the state he is in, it might not have been that good, and this also shows us how he has grown since his TV special.

I thought Tsubasa not changed all that much since his last appearance. He still calls for cutting down anyone who is out of line. It was a good team work episode. I can't get over Kouga's fighting. He is so damn skilled it blows my mind. And Zanki looks great as ever.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki

Return to “Makai Senki”