Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 26 released

Post by takenoko »

Hey, Kengo was pretty cool when he stood up against the crowd and tore down those posters and declared the three were innocent.

Gentarou playing matchmaker?!

Huh? Is that the Kamen Rider Girls?

I love that Shun has this awesome moment, then pushes some people out of the way directly afterward. Too bad he didn't go all the way and charge through them. Eh... stupid audio cut out at commercial break.

Oh sweet, a pincer attack on a crab.

Another great Shun moment at the end. Gentarou, take off your other jacket before putting on a new one XD Awwww, no sound effect and Shun walking off alone?

Preview
Spoiler
That Kijima laughing scene looks pretty good.

Edit
I forgot about Tokuda. It's funny how her name almost sounds like Extra! Extra! in Japanese, since toku means special. It was kind of neat that she was doing all this for a crazy reason (that she loved high school a little too much and expected these attacks to postpone graduation). I like the implication that she's had the Switch a while but only pressed it now that she's desperate. It's also kind of sad in the Peter Pan kind of way, since she wants something impossible like to never grow up. Kind of sucks that there was no follow up with her after the battle.

Goodbye, Shun! Thanks for all the one ups!
Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Fourze 26 released

Post by Lunagel »

God damn Shun was so cool in this episode. I hope they still appear fairly often in the series, it's not cool to pull them halfway through the series.

I generally dislike the Kamen Rider Girls popping up in KR stuff cause it just feels contrived but I actually really liked this insert song. It was sweet and heartfelt and probably the first one of their songs I've actually enjoyed. Still can't tell them apart though.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I guess the KR Girls can sing when given a good song to work with. Shun has become very likable from what he was in the first episode. I just realized that he had finally given Gentarou the true handshake since the first time was in the Powerdizer. And Miu the same way. When I was watching the bonus footage weeks ago, I thought Miu's current hairstyle is much better than when she first appeared in the show. Is JK trying to hook up with Nozama? During when Gentarou and Miu are dancing, JK has his right arm on Nozama's shoulders. I approve.

As for the whole prom scene with the song itself, it remind me something similar from Casshern Sins when Casshern defends a concert hall from a robot army. It's a bit grander than Fourze but still pokes the heart. Here's the scene I mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNW_t-8yoUY
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Lunagel wrote:I generally dislike the Kamen Rider Girls popping up in KR stuff cause it just feels contrived but I actually really liked this insert song. It was sweet and heartfelt and probably the first one of their songs I've actually enjoyed. Still can't tell them apart though.
It is nice but, it's not a good battle song, though. Dx
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

ima sugu shutsudoukable
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

That was more sentimental than I prefer, but I have to admit a slow dance song as a night fight song is a really nice change of pace. Though bully on Toei for playing up the graduation of Shun and Miu only to have them stay.

Edit: And I guess JK doesn't have stamina. There's fridge logic for you :lol:
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

What is with strong auras and not being able to become horoscopes? We've had a couple of people who were really strong(dragon) and even had their brightest star shining for most of their screen time(perseus), but we've had only had the absolute wild card (pegasus) actually transform into a horoscopes. Just a thing Im getting tired of I guess.

Shun! I like how far he has come; from jerk that wants to live up to his dad's dreams, to someone who has come to be his own person. Though the dance came off as "I've got my dance, time to get Miu's" rather than "Im still needed here".

As much as I love Shun and Miu's characters, it seems like a stretch for them to be actively involved in the KRC. There will be a lot of questions on why they would be going in and out of the highschool campus to a)fight zodiarts and b)get into rabbit hutch.
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

I like how Ryuusei told Shun and Miu that they're needed, kind of like when he helped Kengo and Gen get back together.

It'd be weird if Shun and Miu stayed active in KRC, like this whole graduation drama was pointless. I think they'll just appear every once in a while and this was more about proving they were useful (and important friends) than establishing that the KRC can't do without them. Or maybe Shun and Miu will coach JK and Yuuki.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

so no one besides Take has finished the episode yet? The ending was pretty predictable, though.
Last edited by Tuss4 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

I get it, Amane wanted to be a zodiarts to be like Chalice! :lol:
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

No wonder the song sounded strange, it was an everset song slowed down.

I really enjoyed this episode. The parallels between this and episode 8 are nice, like a Dizer Fourze double attack. Also, the first time Gentarou and Shun fistshake (before it was a Fourze Dizer one). This really shows how much Shun as grown from the jerkwad in episode 1.

Preview
Spoiler
I'm not sure if it is misdirection or not, but a Cancer Meteor should be good. Kijima hates Ryusei for working out his identity and I don't think the two have fought yet.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The ending kind of sucked. I liked the episode, yes. But I kept thinking. KRC is not a school activity. What is stopping them from just going to the moon base... Waste of horoscope monster. They should of done more with the character.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

It's pretty rare to see a captain of american football club giving a trash a dance with his queen.

A really touching scene that dance. I just wish all KRC members would just join in the dance, that would makes Shun's lonely scene cooler.

In a film's stereotypes for american football players, they will always get the hot girl. This ep technically breaks it down for Shun.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Since grad just happened, they're headed into summer vacation soon, right? So they'll all look really weird showing up to the abandoned building on campus during the summer, and that'll let them move the series into the wider city, then depending how much of the show is left over when school resumes in the fall they can have sometimes Zodiart attacks at Miu and Shun's colleges.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

now that i have wathced the episode, i have to say it, i loved the scene with the song. it was a very emotional moment, and i love when they do this kind of things. i just wish they didn't cut it in the middle. Then, when they used it again, with the flashbacks, that was just brilliant. Tough i wanted more scenes than just one or two from the first met with gentarou and then the handshake. If Miu and Shun didn't appear at the end, then this episode could have been nearly perfect. They could even say Kengo gave them something to talk to them in case of emergency, instead of metting them in the hutch.
I like how Shun doesn't get the girl at the end, tough i have serious doubts Miu and Genta will start a relationship(gentaxnozamagentaxnozamagentaxnozamagentaxnozamagentaxnozama), since it admits that not all high school relationships are likely to continue for much long.
I really like this episode, even if i didn't get my "mega battle of defeated zodiarts".
preview
Spoiler
they will show a relative of the protagonist? and it isn't a little/older sister? and it isn't the past or a flashback!? are we sure that wasn't a different show?
Btw, gorou...it sounds familiar...did that name appeared in any kamen rider show before? i can't stop wondering...

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”