Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 19 & CM Pack 1 released

Post by takenoko »

Was an alright episode. The big problem was Chida not being interesting enough to carry a whole episode by himself.

Still, I did like the comedy moments with J and the jokes at Nick's expense.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Go-Busters 19 & CM Pack 1 released

Post by ReversedSentai »

I was freaking laughing when Nick was doing makeup and dressing himself like a girl. Even male robots deserve to be pretty!

Also, I feel bad for Beet J Stag. Even the Metaroid said that he was blocking his way...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Enter had a nice plan but he wouldn't gotten Gorisaki or Usada since they don't really go out on the field. Also the whole Megazord fight was odd. Wouldn't it make more sense to have Go-Buster-Oh fight the Gamma while Go-Buster Beet deal with the Delta? Looks like they will never know if a Delta will appear since it's inside of the original Megazord.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The combination seems lack luster. I suppose its to be expected with a two part combination when one part is capable of forming a whole robot by itself.

And Jin just showing up at the end. Sadface.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Good episode, but it was lacking something. Not sure what it is though.

Go-Buster Oh can MOVE?! AND JUMP?!?! AND DELIVER AN AIRIAL KICK?!?!?!?!?!?
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Since this is a very Power Rangers season. Why am I thinking that Nick is going to turn into a Battleizer?
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I wonder if that kick will be Oh's finisher against the parasites. It feels wrong for a rider kick to be a mecha's main finisher, specially for a bulky mecha like Oh.

Buster Heracles is Jin's mecha with more weapons. I fear the clusterfuck the combination of the two main mecha will be.

So Hiromu + Nick's epsiode was entertaining. It was funny and the action was great.

next ep:

Spoiler
5 buster machine mecha kitaaa! It looks terrible.

movie

Spoiler
Frog buster machine. I'm kinda curious.
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Wakana
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

Phoenix512 wrote:Enter had a nice plan but he wouldn't gotten Gorisaki or Usada since they don't really go out on the field. Also the whole Megazord fight was odd. Wouldn't it make more sense to have Go-Buster-Oh fight the Gamma while Go-Buster Beet deal with the Delta? Looks like they will never know if a Delta will appear since it's inside of the original Megazord.
Go-Buster Oh needed to redeem itself after getting pwned by the Delta last time, and it's not like they're not capable of upgrading it, since they beefed up the forcefield to stop the first Delta from interrupting the combination sequence. Also, I think I've figured out how Messiah can have a tower full of Megazords while still needing to steal components from Earth to make a new model: Messiah is using the teleporter gizmo as a replicator, so as long as he has enough Enetron, he can make as many Megazords as he wants, as long as they're identical to an already scanned unit. Since the Valgass had the plans for the BC-04 Bootleg Version but didn't have a completed unit to scan into the teleporter, they needed to build it from scratch, including acquiring Deltanium for the core and the crystal for the camera eye. However, once Messiah had the first BC-04 Bootleg built, it scanned it into the system and now its supply of BC-04 Bootlegs is limited only by its Enetron supply. This also explains how the transported Alpha, Beta, and Gamma types are customized to match the Metaroid they're using as a beacon: It gets modded during transport by tacking on the Metaroid data during transmission.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

JumperPrime wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:Enter had a nice plan but he wouldn't gotten Gorisaki or Usada since they don't really go out on the field. Also the whole Megazord fight was odd. Wouldn't it make more sense to have Go-Buster-Oh fight the Gamma while Go-Buster Beet deal with the Delta? Looks like they will never know if a Delta will appear since it's inside of the original Megazord.
Go-Buster Oh needed to redeem itself after getting pwned by the Delta last time, and it's not like they're not capable of upgrading it, since they beefed up the forcefield to stop the first Delta from interrupting the combination sequence. Also, I think I've figured out how Messiah can have a tower full of Megazords while still needing to steal components from Earth to make a new model: Messiah is using the teleporter gizmo as a replicator, so as long as he has enough Enetron, he can make as many Megazords as he wants, as long as they're identical to an already scanned unit. Since the Valgass had the plans for the BC-04 Bootleg Version but didn't have a completed unit to scan into the teleporter, they needed to build it from scratch, including acquiring Deltanium for the core and the crystal for the camera eye. However, once Messiah had the first BC-04 Bootleg built, it scanned it into the system and now its supply of BC-04 Bootlegs is limited only by its Enetron supply. This also explains how the transported Alpha, Beta, and Gamma types are customized to match the Metaroid they're using as a beacon: It gets modded during transport by tacking on the Metaroid data during transmission.
That's actually a very good plausible theory, And I agree with it.
BLADEDGE

Post by BLADEDGE »

Gattai is spelled wrong in the opening title
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

RIDERRRRRRRR KICK

GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Adventure Time

Post by GarTkEZ »

I'm pretty sure we can call it based on that finish (Note:If this is spoilerrific, please do accept my edit) -
Spoiler
Super Hero Taisen can be placed around this part for at least Go-Busters.
IKKAN KENJO!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

BLADEDGE wrote:Gattai is spelled wrong in the opening title
It's sort of different from the context in which we leave Gattai untranslated. Usually those are shouts that are like special attacks or transformations. "Here's the magic word to make these things combine." For me, it sounds cooler to leave these as they are.

When talking about the actual product of a combination, I like to call it gestalt. It's a term that's been around for a long time, at least with the Transformers crowd. It's a German word that loosely translates to "the sum of smaller parts" which is the description of combined robots. Since Jin isn't saying "let's combine right now" in the title, it seemed more fitting to use "gestalt" in this situation.
BLADEDGE

Post by BLADEDGE »

takenoko wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:Gattai is spelled wrong in the opening title
It's sort of different from the context in which we leave Gattai untranslated. Usually those are shouts that are like special attacks or transformations. "Here's the magic word to make these things combine." For me, it sounds cooler to leave these as they are.

When talking about the actual product of a combination, I like to call it gestalt. It's a term that's been around for a long time, at least with the Transformers crowd. It's a German word that loosely translates to "the sum of smaller parts" which is the description of combined robots. Since Jin isn't saying "let's combine right now" in the title, it seemed more fitting to use "gestalt" in this situation.
i didnt know. sorry
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen

Post by Barim »

Still at the start of the episode, but I did wonder one thing.

What made you go with Hercules over Herakles? My ears might be terrible, but the voice over for the title used Herakles, not Hercules?

I didn't check the kana, but if it actually writes out Ha-Cu-Le-Su, I take back what I said.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”