Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard 05 released

Post by takenoko »

I liked this episode since we got more insight into Koyomi and what she's going through. Rinko's as good as always.

Shunpei is fucking annoying. God damn do they shove his idiot sidekick shit in. It really takes me out of the show since everyone else in the show is relatively grounded. Shunpei is just jokes and gags. He gets worse with every episode.

It's good to see Koyomi accepting Rinko and Shunpei though. Looking forward to the next storyline.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Wizard 05 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

Has Shunpei gotten anything right in the three episodes that he has appeared in so far? I was annoyed by him the moment he appeared in Episode 3, and 4 and 5 just made him look even dumber than what he already is. =/

Wait, you mean Cat Sidhe just left when he had the chance to finish Wizard off?? That... doesn't make sense...

I am happy that they are not making the Underworld appear in every arc.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm really in the minority that I don't think Shunpei is as annoying as people think he is. So he falls and make overreactions, but I don't think it's that bad.

Back to the episode itself, I wonder at some point that we will meet the Phantom that was born from Koyomi so we would know what she was like before losing her memories. Man, even Phantom Phoenix admits that Medusa scares the crap out of him.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I like the flashback with Haruto and Koyomi sitting in the lake. Damn, you could even see the water getting on the camera.

I'm curious on how the writers plan to develop Koyomi's background story. Her mysterious past really intrigues me.

Next episode
Spoiler
Ryotaro's sister makes her return. Nice.
Kairiki
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Ankh
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryosuke
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kairiki »

Phoenix512 wrote:I'm really in the minority that I don't think Shunpei is as annoying as people think he is. So he falls and make overreactions, but I don't think it's that bad.
I like him as well.

Also, I really just want Haruto to be able to eat his donuts. It makes me feel guilty every time I watch and eat donuts because poor Haruto never gets to eat his...
Dark Ren
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Quote: Heeeennnssshhhiiiiiiinnn...!!!

Post by Dark Ren »

You put a wrong episode number in the main page. Makes me confused for a moment :lol:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Eh? It says "Kamen Rider Wizard 05 Released".
Dark Ren
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Quote: Heeeennnssshhhiiiiiiinnn...!!!

Post by Dark Ren »

Oooh you~~~
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Uhhh, I didn't change it. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Edit: Nevermind, Luna changed it
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I'll have to watch later, but thanks for the birthday present of more Wizard.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

*hugs koyomi*

I can't stop feeling some innuendo from the beach and the scene with Koyomi rinko and Shunpei.
Preview
Spoiler
Oh, Shunpei, you silly guy, you are supposed to try to get her heart like everyone else. going to her shop with gifts and drink her coffee. And fight with the reporter and the monk.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Damn, another good eps. of Wizard. Some thought on eps. 5.

- About Koyomi.
Based on Wajima's info and the flashback scene, it's safe to say that she is an ex-Gate or leftover Gate who fell into despair and gave birth to unknown Phantom that we may be able to see in future eps. Also, Haruto's line in the 4th eps. that goes "Thank goodness I made it in time." after he refilled the dead (temporary) Koyomi with magical energy only confirms that Koyomi could have been dead forever (permanently) if the magical energy refill did not take place in certain period of time aka is too late. I don't have any idea how long does she have every time she's out of magical energy (temporary death), before any magical energy refill could no longer revive her.
Regarding her magical power e.g. to see through Phantom that is disguised as humans and utilizing the mirror ball for reconnaissance purpose, does she have her magical power thx to the magical energy from Haruto? Or is it that she has obtained her magical power before the ritual event even took place?
Another mystery is the White Mage preference of her over other dead leftover Gates for Haruto to take care of. I guess we'll get these answers in future eps.

- This arc Gate (the Pianist). So, this is the first arc where the Gate did not undergo trial of despair. But since he is still officially a Gate it's likely that there will be another attempt to put him into despair in the future. Studying abroad out of the Phantom's reach is a really nice excuse since the Phantom are conducting their mission in Japan. Anyway, even if the Gate is being put to trial of despair in the future, he would probably be okay since he's now a strong willed and determined guy thanks to the new mindset Koyomi incepted in him. Perhaps he could be another Mage in the best scenario.

- There's some interesting scores that play throughout this eps. It reminds me with certain scores from my old RPG games.
- I don't see any panel of judges in the piano competition. Don't tell me that all the audience in the front row are the panel of judges. Coz, that's way too many and some are too young to be ones.
- So, the Hurricane Style can utilize the wind element for flight ability, improved speed, etc. without having to resort to any Rings. So, why Water Style needs certain Ring like Liquid Ring in order to show us his water element power? Anyway I like how Wizard Hurricane Style has his own sword style. Just look at his sword grip to start.
- Copy Ring is such a powerful ring. It must've been done recently so no wonder he didn't use it against the Ghuls in the previous eps. But, why didn't Haruto use it to outnumber Cait Sidhe? Does the Ring consume a lot of magical energy or is it because Haruto is gentleman enough to fight his adversary mano-a-mano? Or is it to make it even between them since Cait Sidhe previously let him go when Haruto was out of magical energy?
- Haruto: "I wasn't able to eat any earlier." Haruto, you lying prick. After having a bite of the doughnut, he put it into the doughnut bag and then put it on the chair before fighting the enemies. Done fighting the enemies. Then he went back to the same chair while waiting for the end of the concert. Don't tell me he just let the doughnuts to rot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kairiki wrote:Also, I really just want Haruto to be able to eat his donuts. It makes me feel guilty every time I watch and eat donuts because poor Haruto never gets to eat his...
He ate some. We've only been shown of him having a bite. He might have finished the rest of it while waiting for the end of the concert on the same park chair.
Conan_Edogawa wrote:I'll have to watch later, but thanks for the birthday present of more Wizard.
誕生日おめでとう. Anyway, it's too hard to not post a comment before watching the show first, eh.

Next eps. preview
Spoiler
I can't wait to see another beautiful creature in the form of Matsumoto Wakana adding to the collection of Wizard beauties.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Most likely the Copy ability divides his power equally. Making each individual copy weaker when the amount increases.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

HyperDrake wrote: Another mystery is the White Mage preference of her over other dead leftover Gates for Haruto to take care of. I guess we'll get these answers in future eps.
If i understood correctly, i think it was implied that a dead leftover after the birth of a phantom is something rare. It's not that he chose her, maybe she was the only leftover.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Battle music starts playing.

Is Rider Chips.

How much I missed you my old friends.

Now I'm wondering why the other two songs were shitty Rider Girls and not superior Rider Chips.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”