Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Cho Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Wizard

Post by HW-DiEnd »

It's only 8 days Left,Anyone waiting for it too?

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ZU1-Ne ... r_embedded

Some Scans:

The game will feature the Great Stars of the Series like:

Spoiler
Takayuki Tsubaki (Blade)

Yuuki Sato (Gatack [I'm pretty ashamed of him, i watched an Yuma Asami AV movie,and he stars on it])

Toshiki Kashu (Agito)

Kousei Amano (Garren/Libra Zodiarts)

Kiriyama Renn (Left Half of W/Joker)(This Guy is F*cking Handsome,i would be gay for him)

Takahiro Houjou (Leangle)

Masato Uchiyama (TheBee/PunchHopper)

New Characters:

Spoiler

Gameplay:

Spoiler

New Features:

Spoiler
PSP custom soundtrack can now be set per form.
When Kamen Rider Gills activates his assault gauge, his moves change to utilize the Gills Claws and his damage increases.
Using Kamen Rider Todoroki's lightning fist attack, his fists are encased in lightning and he unleashes a barrage of punches to deal huge damage. When using this skill while his assault gauge is activated, the number of hits in the barrage increase, making the move even more impressive.
Kamen Rider Delta, and other riders with guns, can shoot while running. To make sure this skill doesn't break game balance, they've thought up ways of keeping it fair.
Kamen Rider Faiz's super finisher was in the alternate dimension, but Wizard's wasn't.
While in free run, the characters were able to move in from a distance at great speed, meanwhile rider arts aren't long or too drawn out.
Kamen Rider OOO's combos and PuToTyra's finisher were the same as previous games.
Showa Kamen Riders still have the grainy screen ability.

The Game Also features new controls(for the PSP Version)

CHO CLIMAX HEROES SAIKOOO!! \O
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Re: Cho Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Wizard

Post by D_B »

My copy has not arrived yet, but I had some hands on time with the Wii version of this title earlier tonight, at a friend's home (we will not discuss how he obtained it), and I was *SUPER* excited to get to play it. I ordered my copy several days ago and have been almost foaming at the mouth wishing it were already here.
New combat system meant that maybe Decade might finally get to choose from all of his forms (like OOOs, Fourze and W have done pretty much from their first appearances), some of the unfinished characters might get finishers.... and best of all... HOLY CRAP the roster is FRIGGIN HUGE!

So I played it for about an hour...
... and
... ...
...errrr....
damnit.
Honestly, as much as I love Kamen Rider and enjoyed the previous games... I just do not like this one.
Hell, that's being too nice about it. I thought this was just pure crap, and I kinda regret having already paid the import price. I mean, I want a copy anyway, for my collection, but I will not be breaking the seal on my copy when it arrives. Nope. This title will be going directly into the cabinet and it will sit there as a collectible, and nothing else.

Instead of yet again refining the game that we've basically been playing since the original PS2 "Climax Heroes", this one is a huge change... and I love when things change for the better... but the whole "free roaming fighter" is crap when you include ranged attacks as a base for some characters (let's be honest Soul Edge/Calibur was no Street Fighter, but still pretty damn decent, in spite of the 3D nonsense, because no character was "gun based"). Playing a ranged character (or even using a Rider with a gun's basic "shoot") is thus rendered far less fun than in previous titles... because all it takes is to make their normal shots almost impossible to land is walking around.

Decade still has the same idiotic "choose one Rider form to use" garbage, while the characters that came after him (and many before him) can have access to virtually all their alternate base forms. Seriously, what the hell?

I know alot of people bitched because the previous games were "overpowered super attack festivals" and demanded the "meter charge" be stripped from the game, and this one has done precisely that (or, if there is a charge, I didn't find it in an hour of playing). Additionally, I could not gain enough meter charge in a round to build back up if a super is miffed. Basically, you get one real chance to build your meter and use it per round, and if it doesn't connect... too bad. Your opponent typically won't have the HP to allow you to build back up again.
While I am sure there are a number of folks that will be praising this change, it kind of makes what used to feel like a lightweight, fun, showy game into something a whole lot less flashy. Far fewer supers occur, and most of the fights I played through just felt... stale and boring as a result.

I dunno. If you wanted a Kamen Rider game with more depth and less "OMG SUPER ATTACKS EVERY 10 SECONDS!"... you might like this one. But I played (and enjoyed!) the previous games in the series for being over the top and out of control games that were basically obscene amounts of fanservice wrapped up in a very thin, simple fighting game. If I want to play a tightly balanced fighter, I play Street Fighter... and even with the changes to try to be more "serious", this game is nowhere NEAR as tight as friggin Street Fighter.
In my opinion, all the fun stuff that made actually playing the games in this series was removed... leaving a huge roster of characters I WANT to enjoy playing (and playing against) in a game I do *NOT* want to play.

Do give it a try and decide for yourself, don't let my distaste dissuade you from that... I mean, I am the guy that hated Goseiger nearly as much as I despise Go-Busters, so I know most of you view things and have tastes quite different from my own. I am not saying, "this is the worst game ever made, avoid it at all costs"... I am just saying that from my perspective, it's not worth opening the plastic wrapper around the box.
Last edited by D_B on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Glad to hear they changed to make it a bit more balanced. Now maybe it won't end up being a "clock up" fest as it did at my place. Still... the most exciting feature for me would prolly be extracting samples from the disc image (being done as I write this thing) and getting some nice SFX to my SFX folder that nobody uses. ;p

(and by the odd chance you do anyone... fancy anything? ;p)
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
JT515
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: mao ichimichi
Favorite Band: M.O.V.E

Post by JT515 »

It looks cool i cant wait to get my hands on this and i thing im going to get the wii version this time around .
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Post by HW-DiEnd »

I cleared the game(still doing arcade,i still didn't unlocked the secret character),it's pretty good and balanced.I usually play on classic controller,but the new system to wiimote players made me play on the wiimote,because it's easier,and have the belt sounds.

Still want to know what's the secret char :/
JT515
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: mao ichimichi
Favorite Band: M.O.V.E

Post by JT515 »

HW-DiEnd wrote:I cleared the game(still doing arcade,i still didn't unlocked the secret character),it's pretty good and balanced.I usually play on classic controller,but the new system to wiimote players made me play on the wiimote,because it's easier,and have the belt sounds.

Still want to know what's the secret char :/
thats pretty cool imagine a wii u version.

Return to “Games”