Abaranger 01 released (April fools 2013)

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link

Did you actually watch the episode in full?

Yes
27%
No because I thought it was a mistake immediately and closed it
12%
No because I thought it was Abaranger and got mad since it was an April Fools prank
21%
No because other reasons
39%

Total votes: 33
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Abaranger 01 released (April fools 2013)

Post by Phoenix512 »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Abaranger_01

Since we are subbing ZyuRanger and now Kyouryuuger, it makes sense for us to sub the remaining dinosaur theme sentai, Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. Even though Skewed has been doing Abaranger for some time now, we felt that we should do our own version of Abaranger since we would have the trilogy of dinosaur Super Sentai. Also we found out that there are 1080p versions of Abaranger so we can bring it in glorious HD as well.

As for the episode itself, it wasn't the best since it focused on Geki Ryouga so much. Tyranno was such a selfish bastard. He should just allow Ryouga to fight immediately since he wanted to fight so badly. He doesn't care about being hurt by others. I did love that he try to get the other Abarangers to call him leader even though he's really a prince not a king. So a mammoth was the reason there was an Ice Age. It makes so much sense now. They just want the Earth to be cold so they could rule it without being annoyed by the heat. Also Chaos is the manliest witch ever.

I wonder if curry steak and hamburgers are good at all.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Abaranger 01 released

Post by Kuchiri »

It was pretty cool to see the actor of Burai to come back as AbareBlack.

I wonder if back in the day if we would have subbed this, if people would complain about the dancing and how it wasn't as cool as Hurricaneger. I mean there are some out there that wouldn't give this show any credit.
griever93
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by griever93 »

What about the OTHER dinosaur themed sentai? TimeFire?
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

What did you guys do? Give everyone download link to your old Abaranger fansub? :P
eternalpussy
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: chu chu chu Deka Deka

Post by eternalpussy »

I wish I could get SkewedS' Abare, too, though they're incomplete...not to compare...just wanna collect 'em all. For T-N version, I will download their every single release for the series, for sure :)
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

Phoenix512 wrote:Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Abaranger_01

Since we are subbing ZyuRanger and now Kyouryuuger, it makes sense for us to sub the remaining dinosaur theme sentai, Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. Even though Skewed has been doing Abaranger for some time now, we felt that we should do our own version of Abaranger since we would have the trilogy of dinosaur Super Sentai. Also we found out that there are 1080p versions of Abaranger so we can bring it in glorious HD as well.

It's like you read my mind! Skewed put out the first few episodes of Hurricaneger and Abaranger but haven't done anything for a couple years and their DDLs are dead, so I'm not counting on them ever finishing either series. TV Nihon will finish it, though! Thank you all so much! When Abaranger is done, this will leave Hurricaneger as the only release from the 2000s without a complete sub!
Kuchiri wrote:It was pretty cool to see the actor of Burai to come back as AbareBlack.
Spoiler
It's a good thing he didn't play AbareKiller. He'd become known as the sentai actor who any played characters in dinosaur sentai who died! :lol:
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
vrixxz
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by vrixxz »

Hey guys

I downloaded abaranger ep 01 SD version but at the inside it's kyoryuuger

Please fix it Image
elvinyim
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by elvinyim »

what the hell? the abaranger ep1 720p i dl is Kyoryuger ep 01. must be april fool. hope they gonna release the real abaranger series.
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

elvinyim wrote:what the hell? the abaranger ep1 720p i dl is Kyoryuger ep 01. must be april fool. hope they gonna release the real abaranger series.
Hah I haven't watched it yet but I wondered if it was an April Fools prank. Silly us. :lol:

Seriously, please consider Hurricaneger and Abaranger in the future. I know you're trying to get through Zyuranger, Timeranger, and Megaranger (not to mention the Kamen Rider and other projects you have going), but it would fill a huge void.
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
eternalpussy
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: chu chu chu Deka Deka

Post by eternalpussy »

April Mop! WTF!
Bomyne
Go Go!
Favorite series: Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Drive
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider Zi-O

Post by Bomyne »

While this is an April Fools prank, i would love to see TV-Nihon complete it's Dinosaur trillogy with Abaranger.

EDIT: Guys, this pink is really hurting my eyes :(
Liac0s
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Quote: I love Koike Yui aka Ahim De Famille aka Gokai Pink!

Post by Liac0s »

OMG... I was all like "Cool! Now, I'll watch Abaranger!!! I will download it later, though!", then I was like "Lemme at least check if Abaranger was released in HD or just in SD like the other old seasons"... Then saw the Full HD download link on the tracker and I was like "NO. DAMN. WAY." ... I then checked the thread... And saw that people who DL'd it saw Kyoryuger ... and I was like "Well Done! Well Played, TV-Nihon!" :) LOL!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

vrixxz wrote: Please fix it
Oh sorry, looks like the encoder guy used the wrong raw (what a dummy). We'll get on that right away.

By the way, what player shows an ad at the top of that?
0xyg3n
Number 6
Number 6

Post by 0xyg3n »

takenoko wrote:
vrixxz wrote: Please fix it
Oh sorry, looks like the encoder guy used the wrong raw (what a dummy). We'll get on that right away.

By the way, what player shows an ad at the top of that?
what an awesome prank, when i watched the first scene, what i tougth is "oh maybe because they dont have opening act", and after that i just remembered that today is 1st april, and WHAT??? "this prank is awesome"

that player is MX player, but why the banner is pink @@
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oplayer.ad
the ads appears only when you paused the vid :)
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

redfarmer wrote:
Spoiler
It's a good thing he didn't play AbareKiller. He'd become known as the sentai actor who any played characters in dinosaur sentai who died! :lol:
Then, what about people who know his actor as Change Pegasus? :P

Return to “Other Projects”