Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Wizard 32 released

Post by Knight of L-sama »

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm getting the impression that Tsuchiya isn't a gate but Medusa said he was because she saw Nitou there with him and figured out that this was the perfect way to stick it to Gremlin without him realising.

Cause frankly he has it coming, just by being such a pain in the ass
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

I really liked the ep. It feels nice to go back to the more whimsical side again including funny background events.
I felt silly for laughing as hard as I did at chameleo beast and tiny Haruto. :D But it was just awesome. Was I the only one that chuckled at Haruto and Beast using Harutos bike. :P

As others have mentioned bogeys style was great. I really enjoyed the leasurely way of him dodging or even even tanking hits.

Good thing Maki isn't alive anymore otherwise it would have been awkward if he got home to a ghost and some weirdoes.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah what was up with the creepy teacher? I thought that was a little too much for a kids show but Japan has different guidelines here in the US. I thought after the seriousness from the previous two episodes, I didn't like that they went back to the comedic side. I am intrigued by the new conflict between Medusa having to take orders from Sora. You can tell she wants to defy Sora but can't do it because of the Wiseman.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Sorry I haven't been around in a while.

I love the interaction scenes in this episode. The whole seconds scene was really well done and the whole afro BBQ.

My only complaint was of the fight scenes. Even Wizard and Beast fought slow, it felt more like they were practicing what they were going to do in the fight than actually fighting.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Kuchiri wrote: My only complaint was of the fight scenes. Even Wizard and Beast fought slow, it felt more like they were practicing what they were going to do in the fight than actually fighting.
I noticed that too. Forgot to mention that in my previous post. I thought the fight scene at the end was very slow and it felt like a choreography sequence instead of a real fight. That was disappointing to notice.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

So... did the Phantom have feet at the interviews, then? Seems kind of weird for no one to have noticed him being a ghost and all.

I'm always kind of disappointed at how easily Rinko and Shunpei were sidelined, and it's only gotten worse since Beast arrived. This is very much a show focused on the two Riders, which is really awkward with how cagey they are about Haruto and the White Wizard. Inscrutable Riders are fine, Kabuto pulled it off incredibly well, but I can't help feeling like Tendou's utter lack of non-smug personality for the majority of Kabuto only worked because there were so many other dudes to focus on. Wizard seems very reluctant to have an episode all about one of the side characters, so we just get a lot of Beast at all times instead.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Man Haruto's imaginations are too pervy.

How can beast be a rider if he doesn't have a bike?

Gremlin's plan was smart and Medusa was awesome as always.

The fights were lame this time. I know they wanted to give a different feel for Hobgoblin, but the fights were just slow...

Let's see what Hob's plan will bring us.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

Gremlin is such a great villain love the way he's just fucking with Medusa.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

m4rc0 wrote:The fights were lame this time. I know they wanted to give a different feel for Hobgoblin, but the fights were just slow...
Hobgoblin, where did you get Hobgoblin from? The Phantom is called Bogey not Hobgoblin.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”