XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Wizard 38 released

Post by XerBlade »

Well, Naomi sure is a bitch.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

okay, i'm sorry, but i hate football, so i cannot give a damn about this. but anyway, i think this actually explain the rider kick and why haruto seems to like using his legs, they are actually more trained than his arms.

Also, i do not like that they mention a specific time frame about the original sabbath, i think they should be vague about when it happened(especially because i am not sure that is enough time to be able to use your leg as he does...), hell, haruto said it had nothing to do with the sabbath, just say it was a long time ago!1

Edit: yet another character that i think would have been a better beast(come on, this one writes itself. haruto's old rival who is also a gate, he overcomes despair and becomes a mage.).

this is my personal opinion, but i think it could have been better if Haruto had actually get picked, that would have given naomi better reasons to be angry at haruto. also, who the hell is naomi? is she his girlfriend? his fiance? his wife? his platonic childhood friend?...his sister? his what?
Last edited by locuas on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

I didn't care for Naomi as she seemed like a real bitch when talking to haruto, and Bahamaut looked closer to being an insect than a dragon to me.

other than that it was a good episode and feels like soras gonna try and gather more magical power together without creating any more phantoms, as not even medusa wants their to be more of them, she just wants wisemans will to be done, so it should be good seeing where he intends to go with it.

also based off the new magical stone i'd say I was right when i said in the episode before last that haruto's probably going to get a new form. though at the same time the new ring could be for medusa's sister so who knows.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

I didn't dislike or particularly like this episode. I sorta just watched it.
I supposed my "meh" feeling stems from Haruto's past. For whatever reason I was just expecting something different something more. Dark even. I mean he was so quiet about his past and his parent died. I just wanted something like him being an angry orphan. Welp, this explains his mad skills with them feet of his.

This conflict between his friend, Kazuya, and him is just REALLY hard for me to get behind. I honestly don't feel it's even significant.
For one it was an accident. Secondly it's soccer AND they were trying to go pro. Did they not think leg injuries might be a possibility? Haruto already feels like shit(for something I really don't think he should feel guilty about) so the comments from Kazuya's obsessor are just ridiculous and annoying.
I'm not sure how serious the rival thing is in Japan but why should Kazuya care if Haruto quit? Haruto shouldn't be expected to stick around just because Kazuya sees him as competition.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

the best i can think of is, either kazuya actually feels guilty that because of his injury Haruto gave up football, or it is a japanes ething that i don't really get.

Altough i don't give a damn about football, i kind of get why Haruto would feel like shit if he tought that injury meant his friend may not be able to play anymore(and again, if the injury was that serious, there is no way in hell he should be practicing in just one year), especially if Naomi is all like "this is your fault!" every 5 seconds. i kind of wish she turns to be the gate and gets turned into phantom just to shut her the hell up.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

You can surprised by the advances in medicine today like being able to recover from a ACL tear and play again in less of a year. Being true rivals in something doesn't mean they want the other to be completely gone. Sure they want to beat each other but they don't want anything bad to happen to them. Naomi doesn't seem to get this and probably most people don't either.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

takenoko wrote:Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard_38

OK, that man has got to be either white mage or Wiseman. Probably white mage, since he's got a magic stone the same color as white mage's rings.
See you next week

It's nice knowing Haruto's past, but it never struck a chord in me strongly. It was just additional info, and I seriously think that the girl's attitude towards Haruto is totally unjustified. Had the writers done something more powerful to feel injustice on her behalf and pity the injured friend and perhaps doubt Haruto, I think it would be so much more impactful. It's nothing like learning about Kanzaki Shirou and Yui's sad past back in Ryuki. Also, it was nice to see Wizard go hand to hand in the basic styles against the Bahamut at the beginning like he did in the very first few episodes. I was disappointed by the lack of conflict in Haruto when he was asked about his past. It's just too robotic. Just like he was in the first arc. I mean, yes Haruto it wasn't your fault, but you threw soccer away and never missed it or your friends, even before the eclipse. That's just too... machine-like.

Pretty bland episode given the lack of an impactful backstory since the second episode. And his friends' conflict isn't strong at all. It seemed forced. And the entire episode seemed wonky; it fit together very loosely as a 24-minute video. TThere was no "journey of change" which is present even in two-parters. But it's cool to see that Nitou's rivalry still exists after Haruto helped him save his grandma and on multiple times made it clear that he was fine with risking his life to take out Khimaira to save his life. You're taking him too lightly Nitou, it's ok to live dangerously, but not that way to to others. It wasn't gripping and it was really largely functioning like a filler episode with the only awesome moment apart from the fight scenes being the tense scene with Misa and Sora and his speculation about the Sabbath. I'm disappointed with this episode.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiling future plot point
stalydan
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Tendou (Kabuto)
Favorite Band: Versailles
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by stalydan »

locuas wrote:yet another character that i think would have been a better beast(come on, this one writes itself. haruto's old rival who is also a gate, he overcomes despair and becomes a mage.).
Okay we get it, you don't like Nitou. I personally think he's a fine character. A good secondary rider to me is somebody initially unrelated to the main rider because otherwise their whole personality and plot becomes about the main one and does nothing to distinguish them as another character.

If you want other riders from other characters who've appeared in the show, fine, you bring up some interesting discussions but can you stop going on about how you don't like Nitou and that other characters should replace him?

OT: It's an alright episode. I'm just more interested now in the final push towards the finale. And if the guy with the magic stone isn't White Wizard, I'm stumped to who they could be.

We also need to see some of Misa's sister again (forgot her name) but I have this horrible feeling that she's going to be more of a plot point rather than an actual rider.

Spoiler
Movie trailer looked interesting. Best point was Koyomi and Haruto going "EHHHHHHH?!".
Blaze Dragon
Infinity
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: W/Fourze
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Dejimanz

Post by Blaze Dragon »

I wish I could care more about Kazuya, but I don't. Partly because Naomi is absolutely intolerable, partly because there's no way he could've injured his leg with that fall (he would've injured his arm, sure, but his leg?). Also he wears pink shoes. What the hell, costuming department?

So we learn more of Haruto, and he ended up leaving his dreams and dedicating himself to protecting and helping others after injuring a friend and thinking that he had taken their dreams away...hmm, sounds familiar...
Spoiler

...Nah, must be my imagination.

Oh, and there's also Haruto and Nitou being absolute idiots this episode during the fights, but I'll ignore that because fights in Wizard tend to be pretty badly written, I've noticed. If the heroes don't want to win, they'll just forget their strongest abilities, no big deal. If the enemy wants to run away, then Haruto will stop caring and leave him, why not?
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazeDragonEternal My Youtube channel. Has whatever I've uploaded that I know Toei won't delete and close my account with!
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

I just found it really weird that both Haruto and Nitou were getting their butts whipped pretty badly but somehow didn't decide to bring their A-Game (Infinity and Hyper respectively)
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

Bahamut looked more spidery than dragon to me, but his attitude is very dragon. They also got a good actor to match.

Mysterious stranger reminds me of Shroud. I have a feeling he's going to be White Wizard, who may or may not also be Wiseman. We'll see.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Enter the Meteor wrote:Well, in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, Bahamut is a dragon. So...
Gottis wrote:Not only Dungeons and Dragons, he's a dragon in the Final Fantasy series too. The King of Dragons.
I guess the answer is that obvious huh.

I guess I'm just disappointed that they seem to be getting their inspiration from popular culture now, rather than actual mythology.

It takes some of the mysticism out of it.

In other news.

Inb4 the bitchy one is actually the gate whose hope is for her boyfriend who totally doesn't deserve her to realise his dream.

Bonus points if BOTH of them turn out to be gates.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

But mythologically speaking, Bahamut is not a dragon. He's a turtle or a fish. In pre-Islamic Arabic mythology, Bahamut is the first creature of several which ultimately hold up the world. (Final Fantasy players should note that Kujata, also a famous FF summon, is standing next atop him.) When Gary Gygax created D&D he picked the name Bahamut to be the dragon king of the good and orderly dragons and Tiamat, an actual Babylonian mythological entity, to be the chaotic queen of evil dragons. Final Fantasy totally ripped Bahamut as a dragon off from D&D (along with a LOT of their other staple dungeony creatures) and that's how he eventually morphed into something more like King Ghidora (Monster Zero) from the Godzilla movies.

So, don't be surprised if this phantom isn't a flying, fire breathing type. He's probably more like a juggernaut/amalgam of the sources.

Did we know Haru's family name was Soma? Because that's another serious mythology reference, this time to Hindu mythology. The meaning varies a lot but typically Soma is some kind of magical healing elixir or herb. So it's basically saying Haru is a healing agent right there in his name.

*fade to the 'More You Know' screen, with Gryphon doing the fly-by honors*
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

^That's what I'm talking about. If it were the mythological Bahamut, the guy would look more like a fish and less like a dragon. But since he looks the way he does, it's a bit disappointing that they went away from the myths and into popular culture.

Also, "Magical Healing Exlixir".

Would that refer, perhaps, to "Elixir of Life".

In other words, the Philosopher's Stone?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Wizard 38: "Stolen Hope" Recap!

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Hello~

Great episode! We learned: that Haurto dreamt of being a professional soccer player before the Sabbath and Sora is questioning whether Wiseman is being fully truthful about his plan. Oh, and Medusa has no need for friends and a well-dressed man enters Omokagedou and says that Wajima needs to make a new magic stone.

Recap:

First off, AMAZING splash from “N6(G?)238711! The layering, shading and smoothing are all superb!

Now, for once I enjoyed the “Last Time on Kamen Rider Wizard” segment, even if there was no saying of “Last Time on Kamen Rider Wizard”. It actually was straight to the point, there was no filler! Although, I am not sure if Rinko and Shunpei being friends saved the day, or if they just lead Raum found Wizard and HE stopped Raum. But, let us not forget, what happened to Nemoto? I guess, Wizard or Beast went into Nemoto Underworld to stop his Inner Phantom.

Eh, a warehouse filled with different clothes. (I know this was an OOO thing, but I do not know what it means!) Come on, Sora! I know you are able to drive people to despair! So, Nemoto WAS saved then! Your own way… so, just annoying everyone (not that I have a problem with that!). Or, you are waiting for something, something a tad bigger than one or two… Right, them stupid mages, always defending the Gates, so rude! Wiseman, how DARE you accuse Sora of “goofing off.” I mean, he is just waiting to overthrow you, that is all. Oh, an incentive! Sora, do it! Let the next Gate fall into despair rather quickly, I cannot wait for your grand plan to go into action! I have a hard time believing that Sora would forget something that important! See, told you, Wiseman! Eh, I think that Wiseman will stay true to his word. Yea, what are you talking about Sora! Do not drop it, Sora! What ARE you plotting any who? I hope you DO get the Philosophers Stone! Oh, Sora, you do just what I do! Double checking is a great practice! They need more Phantoms, but just the energy. O, do we actually NEED Phantoms, or just the energy that is produced during the process? Correct, Sora! Later~

One more what, Shunpei? Is Haurto going to make it so that you experience a magic trick? Haurto, so nice! Huh? It is a rock, paper, scours variant? Expect you start with a ring, and then go from there. So, because he moved his eyes away, Haurto lost? I am surprised that Shunpei won something! (That looks like a tasty drink in Shunpei’s cup! Is it mango?) Way to be mature, Shunpei! I guess you did…? Shunpei, you won. Dori Dori Doughnut? I am with you, Haurto! Oh, so Dream and Dream Doughnut! Whoa, that looks nasty! The fruit helps, but hat doughnut looks just repulsive! Great ideal, Manger, but a big failure in execution. “Sweet”, Haurto? More like “Blah!” I would not, Haurto! It just looks un-healthy! Yea, plain sugar all the way! (Anybody else laugh out how fast he shot them down?) Eh, Shunpei? You had a dream other than falling down and breaking your neck (Opps, that is my dream for him!) Ah, a flashback. Yea, he did, Shunpei! I mean, I could see you double-guessing yourself… Well… yea. I mean, he said “Right now”, that does not include future aspiration. Manger, back off! Haurto will tell everyone when he is good and ready! Eh! Nice reaction time everyone, except for you Ryuu! (I was surprised that Shunpei ducked in time!) EH, a soccer ball? Man, Ryuu was hit hard! You kids should be! Whoa, Haurto is going to kick the soccer ball! Wow, I have not seen this skill before! (Way to not go over-budget with that exciting white shirt, middle boy!) Eh, why did you stop, Haurto!? You looked like you have good form! Now, you are just going to throw it to them! Haurto, why did you stop? Be careful indeed! (How in the WORLD did any of those kids kick the ball in Ryuu’s direction! Professional they will not be if they are unable to get the ball under control!) Whoa, nice aside, Haurto! I wonder if you or someone you know was hurt while playing the soccer! Nice children! (Except for the one on the right, he has his cap on backwards: watch him!) Eh, dream are important process of goals, Haurto!

Opening

Eh, Sora and Medusa! Sora was somewhere that you do not need to know, Medusa! Or, you could just tell her, Sora! (Wow, Wiseman lives THERE! What an interesting plane with all of the colored cloths everywhere!) Right, tell her off, Sora! She does not need to know about any of Wiseman’s hidden plans! Ah, you future of over-throwing him! Yea, Medusa, did you find a Gate. Because, it is Wiseman’s will, after all! Good job, Medusa! Bahamut? The dragon/ fish? How will that work? Will it be like Hydria all over again? Nice question, Sora! I want to know as well! Ah, so the Gate of Bahamut is Katsumura? Nice job, once again, Medusa!

EH???? THAT is Katsumura! He looks scary in that jacket and those spikes! That hair is quite cool though! Eh, are those hooks on his jacket!

Wow, nice kick soccer player! Nice recovery kick! That backflip-kick was VERY-well done! Head-butt=goal!!!! Eh, so the soccer player’s name is Kazuya, eh? Is he the Gat or the female? Eh, Kazuya’s knee is hurt! Well, that would explain the brace and the reason why he kicks with his left foot only! So, the girls name is Naomi, eh? I guess they are boyfriend and girlfriend, because talking to a girl like that is quite over-the-top if you two are just friends! (Way to wear normal shoes, Kazuya! Those orange and blue ones blend in so well!) I understand, Naomi! When I had my shoulder surgery, I wanted to move my arm more, but the doctors told me to stop moving. Huh? So the injury was pretty recent then! The selection? You mean as like a draft? Wow, you are going big! Right, that would help with being picked and all. I would not play with you, Katsumura! (That is nice that he said “sorry”!) Eh???? So, he is the Bahamut from the Dungeons and Dragons series! Man, he is crimson and pink! His eyes glow yellow for some reason too! Way to be perspective, Kazuya! Naomi, do not just stand there!!!!! Well, that IS a solid plan, but look at his leg, Bahamut! If you broke that, it would drive him mad! All those hours of physical therapy down the drain! Those are some mean cracking of the knuckles, Bahamut!

Nice job, Kraken! Hitting Shunpei is always recommended when you see him! (I think that was supposed to be funny, so.. ha.) You know the drill, Haurto! Shunpei, run after him, damn you! You were just hit, no big deal!

Good, Naomi, you started running! Eh, Kazuya! Wow, Naomi must love Kazuya to put her life on the line for him like that! Eh, Hurricane Style! Nice job tacking and lifting Bahamut, Wizard! Wizard, ever the polite one! (This should go down as one of the funniest things Wizard has ever said!) You see what your rudeness gets you, Wizard! A punch and a descent back to Earth! He is indeed, Bahamut! I am happy that you noticed! Do Kazuya and Naomi LOOK okay to you Shunpei, no! AH, you are famous Wizard! Nice blocking the kicks with your hands, Wizard! Nice job kicking back! Nice duck! Come on, Kazuya! The pain may be almost un-bearable, but you will be alive! WIZARD! Nice series of punches, Bahamut! Oh, NICE come back with the Wizarswordgun! EHHHH??? Bahamut caught them!!!! That is, like, seven or eight! I would just back off and wait for the double team, Wizard! Wizard, you took that quite well! Going into Water Style I see and you have the sword function! Nice blocking and deflecting! Man, Bahamut has it going on! He has blacked two slashes in a row now! Eh! Two punches, that is it! Oh, Liquid! (My favorite Ring, besides Blizzard!) Nice try, Bahamut! Did you even listen to the WizardDriver? NICE, Wizard! Oh no, Bahamut is catching on. Eh, Wizard! GO INTO INFINITY! Wow, waste your time with such mundane forms! Are you testing him out, because it is NOT working! Wow, Bahamut totally has it going on! He shoot thru Land Styles Earth’s shield! He even punched Wizard in mid-air! Just run, Wizard! Why is it boring? You get to bring suffering to another being! Ah, you want a challenge! Wizard will not provide that for you in his base Styles! Eh, later! Wizard, I would not case after him! You will get beat up more! I bet it did, Wizard! Those punches did not looks pulled! I am too, Shunpei! (Anyone else notice the weather change?) So polite, Kazuya! But, I doubt that Wizard will show you that he is Haurto! EHHHH??? Haurto, what are you thinking! They know each other! Whoa, Naomi, stop it with the evil eyes! No Shunpei, they looked up each other in the phone book a couple of weeks ago.

Eh, Haurto WAS a soccer player! That is why he had such good form earlier! Way to be excited about your old life, Haurto. Pro?????? Wow, that is some big aspirations! You said it, Wajima! Again, way to be super-peppy about your old life, Haurto! That is a good question, Shunpei! Was he happy or just stoic? Did he have girlfriend? Haurto, what is the matter? People want to know! Eh, Naomi! That is some mean talk! Why is that! You tell her, Kazuya! Kousuke! How is it hanging? Did you chomp on Nemoto’s Inner Phantom? No, but good assumption! Good question, Koyomi! I bet it is Kazuya, based on dramatic irony, but it could be Naomi too! Yea, you know what you use to get food every other week! (I know Kousuke is figuring out that they are not customers.) Nice to have an idea, Haurto. That is a great plan! Naomi seems glued to Kazuya, so it should be super easy! Naomi, how rude! You interrupted Kousuke! Kousuke, you will get to eat if Haurto lets you. So cold, Naomi! What do you have against Haurto anyway He was on the same team as Kazuya, so what does it matter! Nice comment, Kousuke! Beast is still open for hiring, you know guys. Because he is, Naomi! Must you be so questioning? Eh, Haurto STOLE someone’s hope! EH!!! Haurto must have done something, Kousuke!

Ah, so Kazuya last name is Shizaki and his room number is 103, have it! Nice soccer ball to remind us that you play soccer! Eh, Kazuya was goofy and all over the place! Wow, times HAVE changed! I would question that too, Kazuya! Oh, you were talking about his rivalry with Haurto. Okay, so Kazuya was Haurto rival in the field and Kousuke is Haurto rival as a Kamen Rider, have it! Eh, so Haurto was better than Kazuya! Yea, right! I will believe it will I see it! You are just jealous of how great Haurto is, becoming a mage and having powers! Nice question, Shunpei! You have grown up sense the last arc! Good to see that Rinko and Shunpei are on the same page now! The high five must have worked! I believe it is too, Kazuya! We need to protect you, so we need to know why Kousuke is in charge! Listen to Naomi, Kazuya! (wow, there is no label for that bottle of water.. Also, what vitamins are you taking?) They do indeed Naomi! Right, solid plan Kousuke! I want to know too! (Man, look at all of the soccer ball!) Come on, Kazuya! YAY! Backstory time!

Ah, the selection again, eh? You want to do well in it this year! Right, Kazuya! All is fair in love and war! (Haurto surname name is spilt “Soma”? As in the Vedic ritual drink or the drug? Wow, lucky number I see, Haurto! Oh, and the number of letters is the same for Bahamut [7] and for Katsumura {9}! And Haurto putting on the cover is how Bahamut is able to change his form! Or, maybe it is that Haurto changes forms along with the colors? Or both?) Nice shot indeed, Kazuya! Nice, Haurto! Score them goals! Nice mid-air kick, Kazuya! Best shot of the day, Haurto! Nice head score, Kazuya! Oh, Haurto liked it so much he imitated it! Oh, they are both going for it! Wow, Kazuya, just shove Haurto to the ground why do you not! OHHHHHH! Kazuya! I would be in shock too, Haurto! (Kazuya, stop over-reacting! Although, I may do the same thing, plus tears, so..)

Yep. That scab (I think it is anyway) came from Haurto tripping you, thus causing you to not be in the selection! Thanks for confirming that, Naomi! It is. As much as I want to defend (get it?) Haurto from the wrath of Naomi, she is correct. Oh, Haurto… you sly dog! You wanted to know what is going on, you just did not want to be there. But, Rinko caught you neck-turned! Oh, that would not do well for his playing in the selection, now would it? Oh, I did that too with my shoulder therapy! It was horrible, but I worked! Shunpei, nothing you do will change the fact that Haurto caused it, did he say that he was sorry about it? Eh? Kazuya, then why are you unable to forgive Haurto? Eh? But, the Sabbath happened so… that is expellable, right?

(Way to not overdue yourself with your orange and white wardrobe, Kazuya!) He did indeed, Rinko. Awww, worried about your friend is so sweet! After all, the Sabbath interfered with you being able to see him, right! Why? Just explain to the what happened and I am sure Kazuya will at least on your side. I did too, Rinko! You are taking this well, I see Haurto. Allow her to, Haurto!

SORA!!!! YAY!!!! You seems to be perplexed! Way to be caring, Medusa! (Sora, just kill her now!) I would be! After all, more Phantoms means more suffering! Medusa, you must think for yourself once and a while! Ah, Sora you have done it again! You know the PERFECT thing to say! Yes, Sora DID say what you want! Because It is fun! Eh, but having friend is fun! Well, that is correct logic< Sora. I mean, when you are not who you were before, why does it matter? H is trying to say that he does not want any more Phantoms, get a clue. Or… nothing works too! So was I, I hope you live until the final episode! Sora, I see you are getting ideas on how to make Medusa mad and to please Wiseman! Go you!

Eh, Kazuya! I understand that you want to be selected, but not when Bahamut is after you! That is just dumb! Listen to Naomi and Shunpei!! As a Kamen Rider, yes. Again, as a Kamen Rider. Eh?

Nice mirroring shot! Oh, we get to hear Rinko question! B “it” are you referring to the Sabbath, Rinko? If not, I am with Haurto on this one! Nice job doing verbatim, Rinko! Well… Haurto, you were taken with the Sabbath, right? Hey, Rinko! You and I think alike! Eh? What do you mean “No.”? YOU QUIT THE TEAM!!!!!!!!! Horrible role model, kids! Kousuke is the best Rider in this show. WHY????? You could have just apologized!

Eh, Haurto was not picked! That is add insult to injury right there! So noble, Haurto! Picking up the slack for your friend! Naomi, he obviously thought he did or else he would have not done it! Naomi, I beg to differ! Listen to Kazuya! Why can the both not be pros, Naomi? “Stole”, no. He tripped, that is all. Naomi, I understand that you are proud of Kazuya, but making fun of his friend will not help matters! That tears it, shut up Naomi!!!!!! Just… SHUT UP! Kazuya, she is just trying to help you, in her own way. Oh, yay! I am happy to hear that, Kazuya! (Nice flowers!) I feel you, Haurto. Correct! Only a nine months later and you will be back playing! You are!

Haurto, look back at Rinko!

Haurto and Kazuya’s soccer team initials are “K.M.H., eh? Whoa, Kazuya, stop hurting your fist! You could injure that too! I agree, Kazuya At such an important time during the selection process too! EH? Just support hm! It is easy!

Haurto, why are you such a quitter! Buck up and go help him! I doubt it! Rinko is speechless at how hopeless you are doing at restoring his hope (yay, opposites!)

Eh, you are practice in sand now! Also, you are wearing PINK shoes! Did Naomi pick them out for you? Nice shot! He is indeed, Shunpei! Just like you and your magician fetish! Nice mid-air kick! Nah, he is blazing, Kousuke! Again, great shot! Wow, small steps, Kousuke! We do not want to tire out that brain of yours! That first one was so boring, but that jumping kick was nice! You idiot! That leg is injured! I understand that you want to get back, but that is NOT the way to do it! Naomi, a little more reaction time would be better! I agree! You should just pack it up for today, Kazuya! Eh? Only if your kick with the left leg! I agree with Naomi! You need to recover! Also, she is just trying to help, no need to scream at her! Good, you SHOULD apologize for that outburst! Ah, It has to do with Haurto coming back and the selection is coming up. It is indeed, Naomi! You heard her! That is all fine and dandy Naomi, but let Kazuya practice, you are in the way of the net! You may not be Kazuya, but I do! Ah, that is sweet! Naomi, move! (Nice clip! The rainbow is curtail to the black-ness you feel for Haurto!) That you will be, Kazuya! I believe in you! Nice shot! Ah, well… Haurto could cheer you on! EHHHHHH, Bahamut! Where did YOU come from! That was a nice catch of the soccer ball! Oh, you just let him know what supports your heart… oh man! I bet that WAS useful information to have! Where was he, Kousuke! In the backwoods? I bet you will enjoy that! Yay! Kousuke is here! Naomi, being bold I see! Nice try on the kicks, Beast! BEAST! It does indeed! So, Kazuya is our confirmed Gate. Yea, that is what Kazuya was trying to do! Shunpei, nice calling Haurto!

No Rinko, Kousuke’s grandma came back in town!

Beat is indeed! I hope he will! Kazuya, hang in there! BEAST!!!! Ouch! The knee to the chest would hurt enough Now, Bahamut just kicked you in the face, ouch!

Eh, a cane! Ohh, and fancy jacket! A robotic sound effect on the gloved hands! Eh, he is just waiting… creepy!

Still trying the kicks, Beast… Beast… Beast *sigh*. Defend yourself, you have arms! No, not like that! Beast! That flip must have hurt! I would get mad too! Ah, going into Chameleo I see! Nice! Oh, the Dice Saber too! Beast, defend your midsection! Holy cow, will you actually punch now!? Nope! But, nice job using the tongue! Eh, Bahamut caught it! Well, that was a nice thing to say! BEAST! Was it fun being the merry-go-round? Wow, Bahamut hurt him so hard he reverted into his Lion Style! He is indeed! You just learned that first hand! Eh, here comes Bahamut, Kazuya! RUNNNNNN!!!!!! Even if that leg stopped working, at least allow Shunpei and Naomi to carry you out! At least they have the right idea! I have a feeling that that will happen quite soon! Naomi, just run and quit on him now! He is a lost cause! Kazuya!!!! What is your issue! RUN!!! Rinko! That means that.. yes, Haurto is here! He is indeed, Bahamut! I take it you want to finish what was started? Wow, Haurto! Flame Dragon Style plus the Wizarswordgun! Why did you not do that the first time? Eh, watch out for the head-butt, opps. Beast, you may do it! GET UP, KAZUYA AND BEAST! Nice back away, Wizard! Eh, Kazuya broke free! Oh… you want to watch your friend not give up on you… sweet! Eh, WIZARD! Kazuya, what are you limping around for? Why are you not going with Shunpei and Naomi?! You are going to take that shoulder, Wizard! Kazuya, do something! Wizard, protect your midsection! Wow, Bahamut is someone not to mess with! He just kicked Wizard twice in the chest with his foot! Wizard, not block and come-back! Or, almost come-back! You got on your feet, but your just keep getting punched! Oh, what are you getting? The Drago Timer! Super NICE! Nice, deflect that kick with the Wizarswordgun! Two is better than one! That was a nice thrust of force behind that lunge there, Water Dragon Style! Oh, Hurricane Dragon Style is here too! Best entrance award goes to Land Dragon Style! Just bursting out of the ground, great! Bahamut looks like he is having fun! Eh, all four of you are not enough! (Poor Land Dragon Style, that kick to the chest did him in!) Ah, so you are a one-man-army, Bahamut! Come on, Water Dragon Style, get up! Darn! Whoa, they are all charging! EHHHHH!!!!! What was that! Was it like Beast’s tongue in Chameleo? EH!!! All of the clones went away! Man, Bahamut does not mess around! Eh, WIZARD! That is just cruel, Bahamut! Kicking someone while they are down! I think Wizard needs a break! Eh, another kick! Eh, Bahamut is grabbing Wizard by the throat! Huh? So the thing that wiped out all of the Dragon Style clones was a blade? EH, WIZA-eh? A soccer ball? Ah, Kazuya! Keeping kicking, Kazuya! That is SOOOO SWEET! I agree, Kazuya! Bahamut has let Wizard go, do not let Bahamut target it you this easily! RUN!!! Listen to Naomi! Bahamut is not even trying to stop those balls! Nerve is correct! He wants to not give up hope on his friend! AHHHHH, KAZUYAAAAAAA! “Oh no!” indeed, Shunpei! Naomi! EH, “Game over.”? WIZARDDDDDDDD! (Rinko and Shunpei jumping in to save Naomi and Kazuya was VERY sweet!)

Ew, that sunlight just kills my eyes! You should be alert and awake always, Wajima! You DO watch the shop, after all! Good question! What ARE you looking for, man in coat? Eh, Wajima gets to pay off a debt? Eh, who is he, Wajima? Eh, how do you know about the Wizard Rings, coat man? (Man, he is stylish!) Eh? Answer the question, man! Oh, so he wants Wajima to make him a magic stone! EHHHHHHH!!!! It is PURPLE!!!! It also makes a sound effect!

Next Episode Preview:

Spoiler
We have that, Naomi! How is it HIS fault!? The soccer thing was, but not the fact that CHOSE to stand up and fight for Wizard! Way to not put pressure on Wajima, person who is male! Oh, Wizard had a change of heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are indeed! You better live up to that name! (Do they have a soccer match?) I see Beast Hyper!

Bumper for the Kamen Rider Wizard film! EHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is able to become a mage! That Kamen Rider looks creepy!

Overall: It was a nice backstory episode!

Observation: Sora (or Medusa) have gotten Phantoms with Gates that start with a “K” for four times in a row now(Kasahara, 小須田明人 , Kaga and now Katsumura), why is this? Even the Gates name this week start with a “K”! Also, Sora and Misa have four letters, but their Phantom forms represent their rank! Medusa has six letters and Gremlin has seven, the same as Wiseman!

Comments are more than welcome!
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”