I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Re: I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Post by chcoman123 »

butyoumight wrote:
chcoman123 wrote:
Maybe Gremlin told Wiseman that he knew of it, simply so that he could rise to power and have a lot more free will to do what he wants. If you think about it, a Phantoms' life is pretty constrained. Find Gate, make the Gate fall to despair, create the Phantom, then repeat the process on someone else.
But he didn't just tell Wiseman about it. He said, explicitly in episode 35 that he wanted it for himself. And while that's true enough, Sora also does not and has not ever considered himself a Phantom, or followed Wiseman's orders.
Then...I don't really know...Hey, at least it's making a good mystery if we can't genuinely figure out what's going to happen.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

New and Imporved Hypothesis.

Post by Enter the Meteor »

@chcoman123 and butyoumight:

People, people. Sora wants to be Wiseman, that is WHY he wanted Chiaki to become and Phantom in the middle of his mental showcase, he simply wants Phantoms to do what HE wants and not what the high up says. I am assuming that Wizard and Beast ruined his plans with Bogey (he wanted to make a mini-Sabbath out of them). So, that is why he wanted to make Argos madder, so he would die and HE could choose the Phantom instead of Medusa.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Gold Ring

The gold in the new Ring means that it will take the greatest amount of energy to perform, the White Wizard (Wiseman) will perform the new Sabbath, by maybe getting Medusa to scout for him. If Mayu kills her in the next arc, then maybe Wiseman could tell Sora to get the information out of her before she dies? Or, maybe Wiseman abducts the Gates from the previous weeks that still have their Inner Phantom in them?
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Re: Gold Ring

Post by chcoman123 »

Enter the Meteor wrote:The gold in the new Ring means that it will take the greatest amount of energy to perform, the White Wizard (Wiseman) will perform the new Sabbath, by maybe getting Medusa to scout for him. If Mayu kills her in the next arc, then maybe Wiseman could tell Sora to get the information out of her before she dies? Or, maybe Wiseman abducts the Gates from the previous weeks that still have their Inner Phantom in them?
Ugh. This is getting confusing. Besides, maybe Medusa won't even bother telling Wiseman, because as of late, you notice how she's been wondering about what she wants? That and the fact that we STILL don't know why Wiseman let Gremlin rise to power.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Although there have been "hints" that Wiseman and the White Wizard may or may not be the same person, I have trouble buying into the theory because it makes no sense. Wiseman wants to create more phantoms, and the White Wizard has been actively preventing this by continuing to support Wizard. So unless Wiseman actually isn't interested in creating more phantoms and is actually deceiving all of his fellow phantoms, it's just not possible.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"chcoman123" and "Dengar"

chcoman123 wrote: Ugh. This is getting confusing. Besides, maybe Medusa won't even bother telling Wiseman, because as of late, you notice how she's been wondering about what she wants? That and the fact that we STILL don't know why Wiseman let Gremlin rise to power.
1. think she may tell him, while asking about his will.

2, Sora came to power to keep his mouth shut about what Wiseman knows and wants to keep it a secret.
Dengar wrote:Although there have been "hints" that Wiseman and the White Wizard may or may not be the same person, I have trouble buying into the theory because it makes no sense. Wiseman wants to create more phantoms, and the White Wizard has been actively preventing this by continuing to support Wizard. So unless Wiseman actually isn't interested in creating more phantoms and is actually deceiving all of his fellow phantoms, it's just not possible.
Wiseman just wants the energy from the Phantoms' creation, he is indifferent if they live or die. The White Wizard is just trying to get Mages to have the power to destroy Phantoms, because Wiseman does not care as long as some energy is released. Wiseman may be concerned with Haurto's growth because of the fact that the Phantoms are unable to cause Gates to go into despair because Wizard and Beast are getting to the Gates too fast and thus, they are unable to go into a tiny bit of despair.

EDIT: I changed "The White Wizard" to "Wiseman" to get rid of some of the apparent confusion.
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Enter the Meteor wrote:The White Wizard may be concerned with Haurto's growth because of the fact that the Phantoms are unable to cause Gates to go into despair because Wizard and Beast are getting to the Gates too fast and thus, they are unable to go into a tiny bit of despair.
And, that's a bad thing how?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: @"chcoman123" and "Dengar"

Post by Dengar »

Enter the Meteor wrote:Wiseman just wants the energy from the Phantoms' creation, he is indifferent if they live or die. The White Wizard is just trying to get Mages to have the power to destroy Phantoms, because Wiseman does not care as long as some energy is released. The White Wizard may be concerned with Haurto's growth because of the fact that the Phantoms are unable to cause Gates to go into despair because Wizard and Beast are getting to the Gates too fast and thus, they are unable to go into a tiny bit of despair.
And again: This all wouldn't have happened if White Wizard did not support Wizard.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Go-On Macaroni"

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
Enter the Meteor wrote:The White Wizard may be concerned with Haurto's growth because of the fact that the Phantoms are unable to cause Gates to go into despair because Wizard and Beast are getting to the Gates too fast and thus, they are unable to go into a tiny bit of despair.
And, that's a bad thing how?
It does not let Wiseman get all of the energy released, just some.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Again, how is that a bad thing? Wiseman's the main villain, cutting off his energy source could only help them.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Go-On Macaroni"

Go-On Macaroni wrote:Again, how is that a bad thing? Wiseman's the main villain, cutting off his energy source could only help them.
It is not. That is why The White Wizard (Wiseman) said it is an issue.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

The problem is, the thing you accuse Wizard of doing is something he's been doing (preventing gates from going into despair) since before gaining Infinity style, and the White Wizard has helped him throughout his quest.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Dengar"

Dengar wrote:The problem is, the thing you accuse Wizard of doing is something he's been doing (preventing gates from going into despair) since before gaining Infinity style, and the White Wizard has helped him throughout his quest.
Okay, here: Before Legion was released, sometimes the Gates would go into despair, sometimes they would not. Now that Wizard has Infinity Style, the Gates are not falling into despair, which is a problem for them. That may be why Fueki decided to show himself, because he needed the Ring to MAKE people go into despair.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

It happened only what? Four times total? Out of 20 story arcs?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Dengar"

Dengar wrote:It happened only what? Four times total? Out of 20 story arcs?
Almost. 21 if you count the four episode Phoenix arc as one and 22 if you count the arc as a two parter. The following Gates have had some despair leak out of them (even if it was not permanent, Wiseman may have gotten enough for him to be satisfied, for that time anyway): Rinko, Shunpei, Naoki, Tatsuro, Oikawa and Nemoto. As you are able to see, the list is shorter compared to the list of Gates in total. That is why it is a problem for the Wiseman. The problem lies in the fact that Wiseman (The White Wizard) indented for Infinity to be given to him when it is most inconvenient. But, Haurto gave himself the power and did not need the White Wizard.

(I know why some of you are confused: in my post, I put the following: "The White Wizard may be concerned with Haurto's growth because of the fact that the Phantoms are unable to cause Gates to go into despair because Wizard and Beast are getting to the Gates too fast and thus, they are unable to go into a tiny bit of despair." What I meant is the The White Wizard and Wiseman are one in the same, so it does not matter who I put there.)

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”