Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Wizard 45 released

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

takenoko wrote:The Phantom inside is called a ball/mass of magic. I don't think it'd be incorrect to assume that Dragon is the manifestation of Haruto's magic. If Dragon were gone, Haruto wouldn't be able to perform magic (wasn't this the story of one of the episodes?)
Why yes it was takenoko :D , in episode 30 when the phantom entered Haruto's underworld. Dragon was destroyed protecting Kosuke and Chimera. Haruto's magic was gone until the very next episode when his tears granted him the powers of:

Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

Dengar wrote:I don't think there's any doubt now that Koyomi is the philosopher's stone, am I wrong?
Sort of, yeah. Since the beginning I had the impression that the White Mage wasn't a really nice guy at all, then it was confirmed that he was actually gathering more mages instead of saving people.

Now we're seeing both Wise Man and the White Mage having something to do with Koyomi and honestly I thought those two were the same person from the start or maybe they have some sort of relationship.

I still don't like how they make Sora do the "mood switching" thing (too blunt and fake) but at least there's one 'evil general' with a proper agenda.

PS: Familiar Gattai Gadget-Oh! Way to sell even more toys Toei :P
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

takenoko wrote:The Phantom inside is called a ball/mass of magic. I don't think it'd be incorrect to assume that Dragon is the manifestation of Haruto's magic. If Dragon were gone, Haruto wouldn't be able to perform magic (wasn't this the story of one of the episodes?)
Yep. Legion murdered Dragon, and Haruto was bereft of power until Koyomi's impending death without him rebirthed Dragon and gave him Infinity.
ShadowThePika
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 1
Dreamy: GokaiYellow
Favorite Band: Crush 40
My boom: Sonic Adventure 2
Quote: "It all starts with this. A jewel containing the ultimate power."

Post by ShadowThePika »

Well, this episode is just pushing the plot into the predictable side. I really wish it wasn't seeming to be true, but it's starting to get to that point where it feels like they are basically saying Wiseman and White Mage are the same. There's still SOME room for a twist, but it better be a damn good one because at the rate it's going, it's just gonna be what we've seen coming for awhile now. As for the Mayu/Medusa thing, I enjoyed the battle, but I was wondering myself how Mayu could win since the phantoms all can just teleport at will, and do it frequently. I want her to beat Medusa as much as she does, because every time they fight and she leaves, it feels like a wasted effort. And as for Haruto, I understand he cares for Koyomi alot, but that seemed VERY out of character for him, so much so Shunpei called him on it. But it did leave to a really nice moment between him and sensei (who by the way definitely is the best gate), so not all bad. This season may be kinda predictable, but when it does work, it works really well.

side thoughts
-Familiar Megazord?
-It seemed like the gate was kind of a jab at otakus, but I assume the bigger moral is just "don't ignore your kids for a hobby"
-if I sound ranty in my comment, i apologize I just was busy ranting over something unrelated while watching the episode, and it soured my mood a bit.
what people want to do to me after talking to me...

http://www.youtube.com/shadowthepika, for whenever I post content on it.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I thought this week's message was more a more specific outloud pointed version of the overall message of the series in that our true final hope should be the memories of happiness in our hearts and minds, not the physical form of those hopes IE a house, a ring, a film, a toy plane, so on.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

The fact that the teacher breaks the plane made me think of something : it would have been fun if the Gate current goal was actually to break the item ; so if the Phantom would have done it itself, it would do nothing at all.

Furthermore, pretty boring episode, for me nothing really occured. I agree teacher was some badass, intelligent and sensible man but nothing really pointed to me. Beast vs. Medusa or Mage vs. Medusa was not interesting at all.

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

Ok WoW aside [because it is chaukful of historical precision], every other time you see the philosopher stone, Sacrifice.

And why bring up Koyomi's mom now? Well we know who her father is...and it takes two to make a baby.

Of course a few twist enter my head now.

1)Wiseman is actually Koyomi's Mother and Haruto is stuck in a Family Squabble of epic levels

2)Fueki and Wiseman are Twins. Wiseman fell like Medusa and Fueki persevered like Mage

3)Same Actor just differnt people a la
Spoiler
Gavan/Battle Kenya/DenjiBlue in Gokaiger
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

kamenriderotaku wrote: 1)Wiseman is actually Koyomi's Mother....
Except "Wise Man" doesn't seem like a female. :? That would be a nice twist though. :wink: But hey, in Fourze they had a male teacher transform into a female monster. :shock: So anything is possible in Kamen Rider World. :o
2)Fueki and Wiseman are Twins. Wiseman fell like Medusa and Fueki persevered like Mage
Another good theory. :D

My all-time favorite is,
Spoiler
they're both the same person. :D
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

kamenriderotaku wrote:Ok WoW aside [because it is chaukful of historical precision], every other time you see the philosopher stone, Sacrifice.
What about Harry Potter?
kamenriderotaku wrote:And why bring up Koyomi's mom now? Well we know who her father is...and it takes two to make a baby.
Yes, and? That's just as dumb as people kept wanting to know who Megumi's father was in Kiva.
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

Dengar wrote:
kamenriderotaku wrote:Ok WoW aside [because it is chaukful of historical precision], every other time you see the philosopher stone, Sacrifice.
What about Harry Potter?
And the miriad tales about the Philosopher's Stone that go back in centuries of literature :wink:

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”