Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard 46 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard_46

Oh Mayu, you're so obviously being manipulated.

Koyomi's smile is usually pretty forced. She has such sad eyes

Fueki, you've got eyes on all the Phantoms attacking people, maybe spare a familiar to watch your daughter? Up till now, I thought Fueki knew about Koyomi's condition, but simply was unable to do anything about it. But apparently he had no idea.

The subplot about the Gate's pregnant wife being in danger seems overly serious. I know the series is approaching an end, so it makes sense to ramp things up, but this seems silly. Also, good to see you're still working, Todoroki.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Wizard 46 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm confused why you think them attacking a pregnant woman is silly. Do you rather want the Phantom just continue targeting the Gate without any sort of plan? I think Fueki couldn't risk having a familiar on Koyomi without Haruto or Nitou trying to track him down. The one thing that bother me is why Haruto didn't henshin when Gremlin had Koyomi. He just took the beating for no reason at all. At one point, Gremlin dropped Koyomi so that would have the moment Haruto should have fought as Wizard.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It's not silly at all!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Yes bring up the unused perk of Child Killer from Fallout into this.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

That gate is Todoroki from KR Hibiki! No matter he looks so familiar!
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

The filter effect used when Haruto was chasing Koyomi in the city was pretty eerie.

Wait, Fueki doesn't know about Koyomi's condition? Considering how he seems to be aware of the magic occurrences around the city, it's odd that he doesn't know about Koyomi's condition.

Huh, what did Fueki tell Mayu that caused her to want to do something to Haruto's rings? And what does the ring that Fueki gave to Mayu do?
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Now is it still doubt that Fueki is both Wiseman and The White Wizard?
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

Pretty sure Koyomi is the philosophers stone and thats why Gremlin wants her. As for being White Wizard & Wiseman its possible at this point but I kinda highly doubt it.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

I think Fueki was aware of what could happen to Koyomi, he probably didn't know how much time he had before it started. As for Haruto not transforming, I don't think he would've had enough time to transform, he's not exactly all that quick with transforming, not to mention he's extremely vulnerable to an attack or Gremlin just running away.

It's really touching how much Haruto and Koyomi care for each other, and the filter effect when he was chasing after her was used to great effect imo.

I think Fueki asked Mayu to steal Haruto's rings. Probably the elemental rings, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was after Infinity, since he wasn't really happy when Haruto got that ring.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

It should be obvious now that Koyomi is the Philosopher's Stone. :) Just like it should be obvious that Fueki is both Wiseman and The White Wizard. :D I mean Medusa tells Wiseman about Sora plans, Wiseman mumbles to himself, "He must have realized." :| Medusa inquired what he meant by that, Wiseman tells her that it's nothing to concern yourself over. :| Fat-forward to Haruto laying on the ground all beat-up and weak. Image And the climatic rescue shots to the back comes from no other then, "The White Wizard". :shock: Now if he's not watching Koyomi and Haruto.Image Then how would he had known that Koyomi was in danger. Image
MarcosPMA wrote:I think Fueki asked Mayu to steal Haruto's rings. Probably the elemental rings, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was after Infinity, since he wasn't really happy when Haruto got that ring.
If Mayu steals Haruto's rings then that would be a nice little twist. :D She's about desperate enough to do it too. :(
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

How close are we to the end? It doesn't feel like things have ramped up enough.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

The show's listed for 51 episodes so, about 5 episodes left?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Catastrophe wrote:How close are we to the end? It doesn't feel like things have ramped up enough.
Most of the Kamen Rider shows get ramped up by the final few episodes so you can expect it soon :D
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

This gate must have some bad luck to have given medusa all the clues she needed to figure out how to drive him to despair in less than a minute.

Personally I didn't get why Haruto didn't use Wind form to fly around looking for her, or to at least get over the train quicker. Add in the fact that he knew Sora was looking for her and it just becomes so much more reasonable for him to have be transformed while looking for her.

finally is it just me or did it seem like arachne looked more like a bat than a spider?
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
UltimateCharge
Favorite series: Wizard/W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger/Dairanger
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto -swoon
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by UltimateCharge »

I have reaaaaaaaallllllly enjoyed this series, I must say. I have no idea how well it's gone down with kids (I would imagine it's a tad dark for them), but as an adult I've loved it because of the central and existential human elements of the whole Gate/Phantom concept.

Smashing someone's one bit of hope for life to bits (e.g. the remnants of a deceased relative) is what gives the villains power? Great. It's just a really mature thing to even attempt to pull off in a tokusatsu. Along with other stuff that genuinely made my jaw hit the floor like when Gremlin/Sora was revealed to be essentially a serial killer WHEN HE WAS JUST A NORMAL HUMAN. Am-a-zing.

But with this episode in particular - i LOVED when Fueki defended his daughter against Gremlin. After all the times we've seen him do all this borderline evil stuff, he finally actually kicked the ass of somebody that deserved it. And all heroically at that.

I would have to agree also with some of the above posts that Koyomi is the Philosopher's Stone somehow, just because of the fact that Gremlin referred to her as "it". Though I did also question if he was interested in her because of his human obsession with killing women with long black hair. In which case I thought there's no way Haruto could let him just waltz off with her! Even if Gremlin was the only one that knew what was going wrong with her.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”