ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Re: KR Wizard 47 released

Post by Revorse »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
Revorse wrote:Kamen Rider The Last of Us.
I dunno this may sound cruel, but I don't know if I'd be willing to tamper with the lives of multiple people just for the sake of one person beloved to me. But this again my opinion on that changes from time to time. Sometimes I believe kill 1 save 1000 other times I believe kill 1000 save 1. Usually it's kill 1 to save 1000 though.
You must not have any children yet? It's waaaaaaaay different when it's your own flesh and blood on the line. The only way I could see me not following in Fueki's footsteps. Is if my child ask me not to sacrifice so many for their sake and even then I might still just ignore those wishes.
Does it have to be a parent though? Honestly does that even matter? I have a niece and a little brother that I'm basically helping to raise. But would I kill for them? Yeah, but would I take innocent lives putting other people in possibly a similar predicament? That's a little harder to say. And flesh and blood only goes so far. But I suppose it just depends.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Revorse wrote:Does it have to be a parent though? Honestly does that even matter? I have a niece and a little brother that I'm basically helping to raise. But would I kill for them? Yeah, but would I take innocent lives putting other people in possibly a similar predicament? That's a little harder to say. And flesh and blood only goes so far. But I suppose it just depends.
Once the day comes when you finally have children of your own, you'll understand then....I suggest you watch the movie "John Q" starring Denzel Washington. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251160/ That should help you to understand more.

Because it's a totally different situation when it's your children that is in question. Not a sibling or a relative, but like I said your own flesh and blood we're talking about. Now I'm not advocating to do something like Fueki is doing. I am saying I totally understand where he's coming from and most of all parents would probably do the same thing. - Including myself.
ShadowThePika
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 1
Dreamy: GokaiYellow
Favorite Band: Crush 40
My boom: Sonic Adventure 2
Quote: "It all starts with this. A jewel containing the ultimate power."

Post by ShadowThePika »

Expect one more mage with green colors, because now we have red, blue, and based on this guy's shirt i'd assume yellow.

That plot twist was... painfully obvious. I wasn't shocked when it was revealed because it was surprising, but because i was shocked they took the most predictable route. I really wish they did do the Virgo route, and be subtle about it. (I chalked up the way white wizard patted koyomi and wiseman patted medusa on head as "attempting to be subtle giveaway #245")

As for Medusa's last episode, it was starting to feel like it was her time, atleast as the episode tried to make it. Alot of emphasis on her and her goals. I wish we had an episode where Medusa had to contemplate what happened, because honestly I wonder what she would've thought if they revealed the "twist" now, and she had time to register. Would she be loyal, would she rebel? would she team with wizard? All these questions go unanswered and it just leaves me with "loyal subject gets betrayed again". But still, her death was fine, but I do wish it was Mayu to finish her.

I knew that they wouldn't kill a pregnant lady and her unborn child, but to have the balls to be that convincing... kudos. I did like the gate, and he had some moments of badass. But i swear i recognize his actor from something. Was he in another rider show as a victim of the week?
what people want to do to me after talking to me...

http://www.youtube.com/shadowthepika, for whenever I post content on it.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

We already have yellow with Mayu.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

ShadowThePika wrote:But i swear i recognize his actor from something. Was he in another rider show as a victim of the week?
He was Kamen Rider Todoroki in Kamen Rider Hibiki and reprised his role in Kamen Rider Decade
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

Revorse wrote:Well that sucked that Mayu didn't get to kill Medusa. I wonder if she's gonna feel cheated. Maybe try to beat up Fueki.
Well all mostly knew that Wiseman and White Mage were gonna be the same, but does anyone else kinda feel sorta "bleh" about it. We still have some time left, the rhyme and reasons for them being the same could still be interesting, but I dunno. I guess I just wanted something different.
I dunno I think if I were her i'd ave couple bigger thoughts on my mind... Like the fact that Fueki was the one who created Medusa in the first place, that might be just a bit more priority.

Also I kinda believe that the White Mage really did want Haruto's infinity ring for haruto's sake, since when he ran into haruto as Wiseman, he did pretty much just go, "nope." when Haruto tried fighting him.

Also I think the way Fueki became Wiseman is that he was just simply using some disguise magic.

That betrayal though. That was a good one.

Though truth be told the way they showed Sora holding onto his side in pain lieing against a wall in a sewer totally made me think that Medusa was going to find him there and kill him.

As for the scene where Medusa tried killing the gates wife. With as convincing as it was that she was dead, for a moment I was just sitting their watching thinking to myself, "Did they really just do that?".
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Wiseman is the White Wizard.

in other shocking Kamen Rider news, it seems Narutaki dislikes Decade, and also:

viper2500
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by viper2500 »

I thought they was going to do a plot twist and make the wiseman Fueki Twin brother guess I was wrong.
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Ha, Medusa's actress got the ultimate job security. One character gets killed off, she'll just keeps playing the other one.

Hey there Land Style and Big ring, when's the last time I saw you guys?

I hope the show doesn't end with fighting Wiseman. That is so painfully predictable, but I guess there is no other path left to take. Still.

With that gigantic claw, how would Mayu change style rings anyway?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

StereotypeAsian wrote:With that gigantic claw, how would Mayu change style rings anyway?
she wouldn't. Mage probably only has the base style and no real upgraded forms.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

StereotypeAsian wrote:I hope the show doesn't end with fighting Wiseman. That is so painfully predictable, but I guess there is no other path left to take. Still.
Or Gremlin kills Wiseman/White Wizard/Feuki and becomes the final boss :O
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Sora doesn't really have enough umph to be final boss material.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I'm rather disappointed they did the obvious reveal. I was really hoping Fueki and Wiseman were seperate people working together, that seemed like a far more interesting take to have otherwise mortal enemies teaming up for... some reason. Oh well.

In Mayu's little flashback to the previous episode, Fueki tells her that Haruto could die from using Infinity. Why? Because it was made from Haruto instead of being a regular magic stone. Now, assuming White "Mr. Duplicity" Wizard wasn't lying about Infinity being damaging to Haruto... what does that mean for Fueki? Given we saw him as Wiseman create the one of the Dragon stones (was it Water?), it's not that big a leap to assume all of Haruto's elemental form stones are made by him.

So, if Haruto using Infinity could eventually kill Haruto... what in God's name are all the other forms doing to Fueki? Is Fueki dying a death by a thousand cuts as Wizard bleeds him dry? That's an interesting question raised by this reveal, to me.

e: what the hell did Holy even do? Weaken Medusa? I was expecting it to turn her back into Misa, but render both girls Phantom-less or something.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

okay let's get this over with. I want to give a rant about every single problem that i find about fueki as wiseman, but i am willing to give the series the opportunity of explaining and see if they adress my concerns.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

My theory (drawing on past Rider twists), a full-length conjecture explaining backstory loops and covering Eps 48-51.

Fueki was involved in magic research. Kizaki mutters it before he was attacked. I believe that Fueki was after the Philosopher's Stone for his wife. And because of how Koyomi is what Gremlin is after, she's obviously the Stone. Maybe she isn't human after all (think of Kengo from Fourze). So to keep Koyomi safe from others who might want the Stone, he kept her by the lake and built her the swing. And perhaps his strong mastery of magic has allowed him to fully control and subdue his Phantom, Wiseman. Fueki must have been too late to save his wife so Koyomi is his only memento of her. Since Koyomi is like a Core Child (not really human), Fueki wants to use the power of the 4 mages to make her a human (Like Kanzaki Shirou's new life for the winner of the Rider War, which he was planning to use for Yui). There's a small shot of Koyomi in school uniform, crying in the opening. I guess he sent her to school and conducted the first Sabbath, but she got caught in it. Since she's not human, she didn't die like the rest. And as the first mage who suppressed his Phantom in the Sabbath (the rest of them weren't exposed to that kind of despair-bringing magic), Haruto's magic has a special quality which his "Please" belt uses. And therefore, Fueki passes Koyomi to Haruto.

From the previous examples of Misa and Yuugo, becoming a Phantom, their personality was completely the opposite of their Gates. Gremlin however, keeps his personality intact because he was already that bad and was driven to despair outside the Sabbath. With all that being explained, Infinity is a ring that manifests Dragon as a weapon. Unlike Fueki who can only fight as one individual, either as a Phantom or a Mage, Haruto's Infinity allows him to fight with Wizard and Phantom powers simultaneously, so there are 2 possibilities.

A) If he learns to control Infinity well, he'll be more powerful than Fueki, and can go against him
B) I he is unable to control it and should Dragon be defeated (or the axe being destroyed) Haruto will lose his magic (and Fueki loses a Mage)

And that is probably why he doesn't like Infinity. As the last mage, Masahiro is gonna be special too. (NOT SAYING ANYTHING MORE FOR ANTI-SPOILER REASONS)

Now Beast. If Beast is useless to Fueki, he's going to have something to do with the aftermath. I suspect that whatever Fueki will do for Koyomi will involve a massive release of magic, one that can probably destroy the world. This is something Fueki would miscalculate. Beast, in typical post-Ryuki secondary Rider fashion, will help to solve a complication. If it was Tatsugami for Ryuusei, I guess Kousuke will have Khimaira eat this huge mass of magic, fill his stomach once and for all, and let go of the Beast powers. Another problem would be Wiseman forcefully attempting to break out of Fueki, and the rest of the mages will deal with him, and in Fueki's final moments (his strong control will let him die as a human independent of Wiseman), Haruto will defeat Wiseman and promise to take care of Koyomi, thereby becoming Fueki's final hope as the mage protecting other's hopes.

And for Toei's usual practice of some disappointment in one way or another, Gremlin will be killed off randomly.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”