ZyuRanger without the Jews
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Kyouryuuger 32 Released

Post by Lunagel »

Wiki link: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kyouryuuger_Brave_32

Man Ucchii got the shaft in this episode. Good thing he's got a focus episode next week.

Dogold and Aigallon switching personalities was really weird. And it doesn't seem like it's paid off at all? What's up with that?

I'm sorry Ucchii, but sweet eggs are a crime against humanity. Salty eggs are the way to go!

Hello thinly veiled Olympics episode. I wasn't expecting you for another 7 years.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Kyouryuuger 32 Released

Post by Catastrophe »

I love the how they explain everything in this show. The paramonsters are still the same because they trained. Its the small things that really do it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I thought you said this was a reference to the kid's doing some fall athletic thing!

Been a while since I saw this, so I don't remember what my comments were...

I do like the fact that the team realized they weren't limited by "he's the fast one" or "he's the strong one".

Maybe Yayoi should have fought Dogold while Torin evacuated the people. She is the one in the suit.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I'm glad Carnival got toned down a bit.
It was interesting to see the grunts grow, but sad that they got taken out so quickly.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't think Yayoi should fought Dogold. She would get creamed by him easily. Torin at least can handle himself in battle better than Yayoi could.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Kyouryuuger has no shortage of "out there" ideas, as this episode shows.
Saejima Kouga wrote:I'm glad Carnival got toned down a bit.
It was interesting to see the grunts grow, but sad that they got taken out so quickly.
Grunts in full baseball uniforms was a great gag, even if it was just for 5 seconds.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Oh Yayoi, you left Torin alone with Dogold after what Deboss did to him last time? You could at least go back to help him after you evacuated the people. I'm pretty sure Daigo the team is doing well and doesn't need your help.

At least Yayoi finally get to pilot her partner Plezuon

Poor Zourima, they are suppose to be just redshirts that got killed off within seconds, instead they need to endure this long and life threating training
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I'm mostly surprised that the Super Hero Time intro spoiled something before the opening theme or a next episode preview could do it first.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

We debated keeping that or ditching bit but ultimately decided to just showcase how much Toei doesn't care about spoilers :x
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Super Hero Gaim! What the hell was that?! A giant silver dinosaur man?!!

I liked how they decided to change up their routine and flesh out their other good points.

I was wondering why Dogold was so nonchalant about Aigallon attacking him; even if he was fine with the game to get the stone he would have atleast snapped at the cry baby for attacking him. Maybe Endolf is starting to affect him.

But what really shocked me this episode is that they're STILL after the stones! Usually the bad guys would forget about that and focus on their more pressing issue/goal. Enter stopped trying to destroy Lioh after it joined the Virus Busters. It's nice knowing that they can kill two birds with one stone.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Kamen_Winter

Post by Kamen_Winter »

It's nice to see Endolf's personality effecting Dogold and that they haven't removed the other mood of Aigallon as it still leads to something greater, and it's finally hit me why Uchii had me laughing during the training session, he reminded me alot of Deneb, Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how the final arcs go, and for the Super Hero Gaim, I'm really disappointed they spoiled the reveal of the 10th ZyuDenRyu :(
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

They needed five of them in harmony to use the V for Victory power. Does this mean they'll need all 10 of them for the X for Maximum power?

I'm finding the stone hunt subplot to be a bit bland, but at least it's something to get them through the 3rd quarter, which historically is plagued by filler.

MiniTyra is still cute.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

So it's the Pokemon syndrome, where each week, they search for a stone?

Finally, Yayoi gets to ride her own partner...

On another note, it seems that Endolf is taking over Dogold's personality instead... Last week we had Happiness and Anger being collected at the same time (a method of Endolf's). This week, Dogold uses Aigallon and Supokoun as a distraction. Is it just me, or does Dogold seem more scheming than before?

Random: any reason why the translation used was "indoor football" instead of "futsal"?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Doesn't seem like futsal is as a term used in America, thus most people wouldn't be familiar with it?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:Doesn't seem like futsal is as a term used in America, thus most people wouldn't be familiar with it?
I for one had never heard it until now.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”