Kyouryuuger 40 Released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kyouryuuger 40 Released

Post by Yaiba »

methos wrote:Great episode. Question though, when Candelira says "I've had my eye on you" and they have a real quick flashback, where is that flashback scene from? I didn't recognize it at all.
From episode 11, at 12:18
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

Yea... Can't help but rooting for Canderilla and Nossan. They are incredibly cute together. But I fear that a mercy kill is coming, forcing nossan to kill Canderilla and Amy to kill Luckyuro(Or I am watching too many Joss Whedon series)

If they pull a gekiranger on us I will travel to japan, find the writer of the episode and ask him why he had to do something like that in a very painful way. Seriously, previous seasons second half was dark enough... I want to see Nossan and Canderilla marry:P
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

It's from eps 11, right before she make him under Debo Honenukkii. I didn't remember that she said that to him at this time though. They're really building up Candelira and Luckyuro joining Torin and the others. Let's see if they will really do it.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Then again, I recall when Torin said that no one from Deboss can be redeemed. I wonder if it means that they all must be destroyed, even him?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Sure Torin says no one from Deboss can be redeemed... Pretty Bias since he's from Deboss as well :V Never underestimate the power of the love of puns!

Hey, Kyouryuuger, where's the 'Good kids should not control their portable DVD player with their feet' warning from back when we learned that Amy has freakishly prehensile feet?

... Wait... Wasn't Jasime the one who made the terrible puns in Dekarangers? ... It all finally adds together, Yuuko is just Jasmine after retiring from the Dekarangers. Puns must run through the family.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

ChibiZyuJin wrote:Yea... Can't help but rooting for Canderilla and Nossan. They are incredibly cute together. But I fear that a mercy kill is coming, forcing nossan to kill Canderilla and Amy to kill Luckyuro(Or I am watching too many Joss Whedon series)

If they pull a gekiranger on us I will travel to japan, find the writer of the episode and ask him why he had to do something like that in a very painful way. Seriously, previous seasons second half was dark enough... I want to see Nossan and Canderilla marry:P
I'm hoping that a series that has had revived monsters team up and tutor one of their weaker brethren is light enough that they won't have to do that :p Keep things happy!
AstonWave007
Adventure

Post by AstonWave007 »

Phoenix512 wrote:Amy, why can't you watch and read your stuff at your home instead of Spirit Base? Stop using your feet you lazy bum. Poor Ucchii.

Just only need Dogold and Chaos's VAs to appear on camera now since Luckyrou's VA made her onscreen appearance.

Candelira is an old woman since she probably have lived for centuries.

Ramirez has found love in Yuuko. Strong Lady. And him cooking breakfast live they are living together was great.

Man they didn't want to give Amy a weapon during the cop movie and Ucchii was ballin with the shotgun.

LMAO. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch Ramirez cooking breakfast with that apron.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Canderlia and Old Man. I approve of this! SUDDENLY THE DIRECTOR CHANGES HIS MIND AND KILLS OFF CANDERLIA!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, that would make sense. The episode is a series of old movie references. The main one being the episode title, "It's Hard to Be a Man" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoko_wa_Tsurai_yo

If Nossan's love life is anything like the movies, that means he never gets the girl in the end
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This episode was awesome. Lol...So many puns intended and I enjoyed them all. Candelier's human actress was adorable to watch and if she forms a romance with Nossan then that should mean she wont die in this show. Here's hoping. Loved the Jasmine reference with the sirens and she even got her stance down. Legit lol at the high school cosplay as Daigo looked like Gentarou from Fourze. Enjoyed the roll call too. Definitely something to remember from this episode.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Stupidly awesome episode!

Ramirez didn't really do much despite finally getting some screen time.

Yuko is certainly a good fighter! Maybe she should be a sentai member. Oh, wait...
qedins
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Riisa Naka
Favorite Band: L'arc en Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: "Where's our eccentric?"
"I'm right here!"
"No. I mean sempai."
"Oh."

Post by qedins »

This episode is pure gold. Nuff said
ImAnAutobot
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by ImAnAutobot »

Are we certain that it's "giganto full brester" and not "blaster"?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Yeah. ギガントフルブレスター Giganto Furu Buresutaa

Blaster has an "a" sound. In Japanese it'd be ブラスター Burasutaa

Finally, the word for Breast in Japanese would be ブレスト Buresuto. Change the TO to a TAA and it's Breaster. It's probably because the weapon fires out of his chest.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”